Incoming Aliens

lamdo263

Some traveler. I also have a key to end germ warfare, and a key to blow up the universe. What universe I can't say. People leave info with me for some reason.
I tell you right now I think that I love you. This is wonderful of you to come here and say what you did.

lamdo263

You're sweet. I'm here to serve. ( humans on a hoagie roll, ha).
Yeah, since I've laid eye on you my brains have been in my underpants. However, if this is a holy ephinay, then we should all join in holding hands even if this is from a distance, holding each other in high esteem.

Creshna1c

Yeah, since I've laid eye on you my brains have been in my underpants. However, if this is a holy ephinay, then we should all join in holding hands even if this is from a distance, holding each other in high esteem.
What a compliment. Thanks but I'm married to God.

lamdo263

You're sweet. I'm here to serve. ( humans on a hoagie roll, ha).
You know I've been thinking of our love child Time Flipper, as he seems to be a doubting Thomas. Him being a porpoise, makes me worry a bit for his welfare, as these water creatures should never be depressed. Maybe we should all pray for Time Flipper tonight. If we do, he may come to see the light?

I've had to also stretch my belief systems concerning him actually being an aquatic mammal, using a PC, but I guess with faith, anything's possible.

lamdo263

You know I've been thinking of our love child Time Flipper, as he seems to be a doubting Thomas. Him being a porpoise, makes me worry a bit for his welfare, as these water creatures should never be depressed. Maybe we should all pray for Time Flipper tonight. If we do, he may come to see the light?

I've had to also stretch my belief systems concerning him actually being an aquatic mammal, using a PC, but I guess with faith, anything's possible.

This thread is technically an abstract. So if one wants to discuss anything in it, then one must allow the imagination to run wild, trust your intuition and become patient in the conversation. The example shows this thread to be a partial euphemistic paritive, abstract. Thank you.