Incoming Aliens

OakFieldAlienz444

Thank you. People bother you,, huh Well? Well, my life is better than fiction. Did you read my summary I just typed? Got an hour and are bored or what? Here. You won't be able to relate because it's unknown to you and apparently everyone.

The more I investigate things online the more I think I died and was put in an astral realm. People just don't see the things I've seen. Does that mean the people around me are dead and came back to life to? It seems I'm the only one here in this predicament. Are the people reading this back on Earth and from this realm? I started Quora after I had my death experience. I didn't think I actually died. I'm pretty confused. I know I work for God. I know what I've seen. Who are these people I talk with? They are invisible. Am I a person now that has invisible friends? Is this just part of working for God? I look in a reflection and stare at one eye. The other half of my face changes to another person and the say hello with their voice but my mouth. What is going on? No one will tell me. It's scary sometimes. My kids are still here. That's good. I mean, come on, people caught in my mirror ? I sound insane. I don't feel like I'm insane. 2 years ago I looked in a small mirror and a lady was put in there with a monster as a punishment. Was it her hell? Why my mirror? I released her (not a physical her, a spirit maybe?) and just threw her somewhere. I healed a year old sore on the bottom of my foot by healing it with my eyes. I can heal people with my hands and eyes. It was torn flesh in 2 spots on my foot. It hurt like hell. It wouldn't heal because I walked on it everyday. I got it when I had to run on asphalt for 2 miles. This was during another astral plane adventure I call the Jesus walk. Anyhow, the flesh was tore. So what do I do? I decide to shoot a light energy from my eyes into the wound for 10 seconds, 4 times a day. It was completely healed over in 4 days. Totally gone after a year. Who does this kind of shit? How did I know to do this? I can also remove evil with my light energy in my eyes. Like evil energy around me. That's how I started training myself to hunt evil. Then I'd get a new assignment from God. Hunting evil dark spots. How enthralling. I'm just kidding. It's cool work. Explode those spots of darkness. I point out to Entities when I go for a walk evil things or thoughts people are having and the get them to change their minds by putting in rational thoughts. It's so strange working for God. No one said it would be easy. My life is just Gods work now. No hobbies besides Quora and like TV. Don't work. Divorced. This is it. These stupid adventures to tide me over from other Gods or whatever they are til God needs me to type work for him in tongues with my hand, mediate, translate, etc. I'm also a translator to the Gods. So I am Messenger, mediator, translator, Son of God, Son of Christ , and 2 days ago, moved up to Classical to the Gods. That one means something to do with setting up mediation, then mediate. I love it, but goddammit, I'm just not normal anymore. I've talked to doctors about it. They could care less. They just don't have the answers I seek. God is silent. I can nod my head yes or no to him but not hear him physically. It's awful. He actually has no voice. He is not a man. It's like our thoughts are silent but connected. I say, yes sir when talking to him when dealing with work and he hears me. He comforts me always like a dad when in need. When I die, apparently again, ha, I will work closer to him and he will provide me with a home closer to his realm. I am the first volunteer he ever had. He is protective of me. I volunteered because when he passed through me after I guess I died, to baptise my soul, I received enlightenment. I knew the answer to all my questions. I was at total peace but full energy at the same time. Nirvana. You have 24 hours then the information gets lost or goes in your subconscious. I wish I could philosophize with him. That's where Buddha comes in. He has offered to be my teacher when I actually get to die. Christ, who knows when that will be. Buddha is right under God. We already philosophize together. It has been arranged for me to wake up in Buddha's house, on his fine silks, and smoke his best tobacco and fruits on his 8 piece golden hookah pipe and just hang out during the day. I asked to be Christ ‘s security when I die as my job. Got that. Will live with God or Jesus or Buddha. I have 3 offers on the table. That's good. Jesus will be my chaperone. Got that set. I mean, come on, I have to live still unless this end of the world thing happens. GOD just said, yes, it's still on, but he could change his mind. Don't give up. Be at peace. You can't do anything about it. Don't start me on these prophets I am involved with. What a pain in the assignment these guys are. I'm the only female. 154 of them. We are connected empathically linked together. They never give me a straight answer like when they were born. They have godlike jobs though. Hate those brats. Always smarting off in my head, driving me crazy. That's how God let's us communicate. They are all stuck in other realms too. Jobs and stuff. One has been working for God for a million years. His name is Jesus Christ also. They are all named Jesus Christ. But they have new identities now. Must be God's favorite name. Mine is Angela. I'm just a mortal. Only one in the group. Don't get me started on the religious and Cosmos lower Gods. Then there is my friend, Wakan Tanka. Native American Great looking superstar and friend. He is equal to Buddha, both right under God. OK. I've ranted enough. I'm going to update maybe on what the prophets and laser Gods are up to. Thanks for reading. Love Angela

I would say this is insanity except that I feel pretty much the same way. I could tell quite a few wild stories.

Creshna1c

ive been following some of these seer predictions for decades and to many predicted dates have passed with nothing happening so i dont believe all of it till it happens, most of it is false prophecy some maybe misinformation induced type into peoples minds
I've heard California will fall off the US in 2028 and float and land near Hawaii and I've heard the world will all be underwater in 2087.

steven chiverton

I've heard California will fall off the US in 2028 and float and land near Hawaii and I've heard the world will all be underwater in 2087.
it was Noah who predicted that California would break off America and yet he latter admitted to faking his future predictions, as for the world under water one of the apex tv time traveler interviews also showed a map of the earth covered in water minus half of the countries but i cant remember the date its supposed to be for

Last edited:

Creshna1c

it was Noah who predicted that California would break off America and yet he latter admitted to faking his future predictions, as for the world under water one of the apex tv time traveler interviews also showed a map of the earth covered in water minus half of the countries but i can remember the date its supposed to be for
Sometimes we just have information. Don't know how we got it. Unknown file.. But for where, who knows? This universe, maybe.

walt willis

Thank you. People bother you,, huh Well? Well, my life is better than fiction. Did you read my summary I just typed? Got an hour and are bored or what? Here. You won't be able to relate because it's unknown to you and apparently everyone.

The more I investigate things online the more I think I died and was put in an astral realm. People just don't see the things I've seen. Does that mean the people around me are dead and came back to life to? It seems I'm the only one here in this predicament. Are the people reading this back on Earth and from this realm? I started Quora after I had my death experience. I didn't think I actually died. I'm pretty confused. I know I work for God. I know what I've seen. Who are these people I talk with? They are invisible. Am I a person now that has invisible friends? Is this just part of working for God? I look in a reflection and stare at one eye. The other half of my face changes to another person and the say hello with their voice but my mouth. What is going on? No one will tell me. It's scary sometimes. My kids are still here. That's good. I mean, come on, people caught in my mirror ? I sound insane. I don't feel like I'm insane. 2 years ago I looked in a small mirror and a lady was put in there with a monster as a punishment. Was it her hell? Why my mirror? I released her (not a physical her, a spirit maybe?) and just threw her somewhere. I healed a year old sore on the bottom of my foot by healing it with my eyes. I can heal people with my hands and eyes. It was torn flesh in 2 spots on my foot. It hurt like hell. It wouldn't heal because I walked on it everyday. I got it when I had to run on asphalt for 2 miles. This was during another astral plane adventure I call the Jesus walk. Anyhow, the flesh was tore. So what do I do? I decide to shoot a light energy from my eyes into the wound for 10 seconds, 4 times a day. It was completely healed over in 4 days. Totally gone after a year. Who does this kind of shit? How did I know to do this? I can also remove evil with my light energy in my eyes. Like evil energy around me. That's how I started training myself to hunt evil. Then I'd get a new assignment from God. Hunting evil dark spots. How enthralling. I'm just kidding. It's cool work. Explode those spots of darkness. I point out to Entities when I go for a walk evil things or thoughts people are having and the get them to change their minds by putting in rational thoughts. It's so strange working for God. No one said it would be easy. My life is just Gods work now. No hobbies besides Quora and like TV. Don't work. Divorced. This is it. These stupid adventures to tide me over from other Gods or whatever they are til God needs me to type work for him in tongues with my hand, mediate, translate, etc. I'm also a translator to the Gods. So I am Messenger, mediator, translator, Son of God, Son of Christ , and 2 days ago, moved up to Classical to the Gods. That one means something to do with setting up mediation, then mediate. I love it, but goddammit, I'm just not normal anymore. I've talked to doctors about it. They could care less. They just don't have the answers I seek. God is silent. I can nod my head yes or no to him but not hear him physically. It's awful. He actually has no voice. He is not a man. It's like our thoughts are silent but connected. I say, yes sir when talking to him when dealing with work and he hears me. He comforts me always like a dad when in need. When I die, apparently again, ha, I will work closer to him and he will provide me with a home closer to his realm. I am the first volunteer he ever had. He is protective of me. I volunteered because when he passed through me after I guess I died, to baptise my soul, I received enlightenment. I knew the answer to all my questions. I was at total peace but full energy at the same time. Nirvana. You have 24 hours then the information gets lost or goes in your subconscious. I wish I could philosophize with him. That's where Buddha comes in. He has offered to be my teacher when I actually get to die. Christ, who knows when that will be. Buddha is right under God. We already philosophize together. It has been arranged for me to wake up in Buddha's house, on his fine silks, and smoke his best tobacco and fruits on his 8 piece golden hookah pipe and just hang out during the day. I asked to be Christ ‘s security when I die as my job. Got that. Will live with God or Jesus or Buddha. I have 3 offers on the table. That's good. Jesus will be my chaperone. Got that set. I mean, come on, I have to live still unless this end of the world thing happens. GOD just said, yes, it's still on, but he could change his mind. Don't give up. Be at peace. You can't do anything about it. Don't start me on these prophets I am involved with. What a pain in the assignment these guys are. I'm the only female. 154 of them. We are connected empathically linked together. They never give me a straight answer like when they were born. They have godlike jobs though. Hate those brats. Always smarting off in my head, driving me crazy. That's how God let's us communicate. They are all stuck in other realms too. Jobs and stuff. One has been working for God for a million years. His name is Jesus Christ also. They are all named Jesus Christ. But they have new identities now. Must be God's favorite name. Mine is Angela. I'm just a mortal. Only one in the group. Don't get me started on the religious and Cosmos lower Gods. Then there is my friend, Wakan Tanka. Native American Great looking superstar and friend. He is equal to Buddha, both right under God. OK. I've ranted enough. I'm going to update maybe on what the prophets and laser Gods are up to. Thanks for reading. Love Angela
Humans are and have always been goal strives beings and must have that to not go nuts!
Without any thing to look forward to we tend to give up on life!
If we feel useless God will place us in the circular file on the floor for recycle.
The most Nobel goal should be to love God and love one another as we strive to be more selfless.
We were never alone or without purpose!
Every person has a gift known only to themselves and God!
Please try to remember that as we enter a new year of opportunity.
Just like the Italian race car driver said to his partner as he tossed the rear view mirror out:
"What ever is behind me is of no concern to us"!
Be reborn and re-visioned in the year of our Lord 2022!bz-5cf32d2b504a2.jpg

Harte

I defy you or anyone else to find a single prediction that can be confirmed that Baba Vanga made.
Whether or not the prediction came true.

I'd wager not a single Baba Vanga prediction anyone can find can be confirmed as an actual prediction she made.

I guess no one noticed that she (supposedly) said that Obama would be the last president, and immediately after Trump's election, we suddenly got a new "prediction" about Trump.

Harte

lamdo263

Can I ask you to edit that and maybe break it up into some readable paragraphs? Trying to read that block of print, is like trying to use a bathroom in a public park where the user of the stall before you, has left a foot long Un flushable turd. A little consideration for your fellow Paranormalites here, please?

Creshna1c

Can I ask you to edit that and maybe break it up into some readable paragraphs? Trying to read that block of print, is like trying to use a bathroom in a public park where the user of the stall before you, has left a foot long Un flushable turd. A little consideration for you fellow Paranormalites here, please?
Ask all you want, guy