Into the past

Jurij

Actualy... my girlfrend passed away, 34 years old... if i'd take her to the hospital sooner, she would probably survive... i think it wouldnt be much of changing the future of our planet if I could make her alife again... the strange thing is I've had a few people talking about time travel since she left us, including my 9 year old daughter... I think there's something about it...

Last edited:

Jurij

Do you think it's possible to change things from outofbody experience? I can practice it more, since I have this ability since i was little...

Last edited:

Scorpio_Rose

@Jurij
That's what I wonder if we can change the past by OOBE/Astral. Since I have only had two expierences of OOBE and I got scared back into my body it will probably take me a long time, if ever.

You may be able to meet Aliens in the astral realm so I read anyways.
I hope if you come in contact with an Alien species they are a positive/kind race!

I have read about the Akashic Records maybe you can try going there in the Astral Realm see if there's any information on TT.

Good luck! I hope you figure a way. Please share your expierences!

TimeFlipper

@Scorpio_Rose I hope you wont mind me replying to you, but i think you will discover that perhaps Astral Projection is "only a way" of seeing into the past, which means that you cannot change anything in the "physical world" because you are in the Astral Plane :)

TimeFlipper

you can change the physical world from the astral.
can ghosts move things around, interrupt electronics?
Who knows for certain that ghosts ARE on the Astral Plane?..maybe they have a more intrusive part to play on the physical world..
Remember theory has it that when a person is on the Astral Plane, that person is still "attached" to its alive human form, and ghosts are theorised to be emanating only from dead people..