Introduction Thread :)

resistingtimetation

Hello. I go by Hera. I am 18 years old. I am here because I am looking for a method of time travel (arent we all, lol). It seems like a pipe dream sometimes but I truly believe that a slight alteration to my own past and a single conversation with my 12-year-old self would change nearly I am regretful of, and I would like to pursue that option if possible. I am very new to this subject, and if anyone wishes to contact me with information, theories, or personal stories (I am especially interested in these) at any time I would be glad to talk to you. Unfortunately, I am not predisposed to astral travel/projection but I am also willing to pursue spiritual and occult time travel theories/proposed methods as I do believe that there are aspects of our universe that may be capable of scientific explanation, but elude us as of yet, and that there is no real distinction between magic and science except that magic tends to be associated with the improbable and the as of yet unexplained. Regardless of if it is accomplished, this fantasy is very comforting to me in the present moment.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, welcome to Paranormalis! :)

Enjoy your stay!