Introduction Time_ResearcherR&D

yeyeman9

Hello everyone,

I have met a sort of time traveler. He is not a time traveler himself. But he works for the untied states time travel enforcement department(USTTED). This will be created in 3000, but they came back to the year 2000 to recruit people in this years. He is one of them. WHat they do is they give missions and dates(where to go to) to Time Travelers. Any time traveler from the year 2005-3015 he knows about it. Well I have had a conversation with him...just having my second one right now and I will post part of it too. But here it is (names have been changed for his own privacy)

USTTED_Guy: hi
USTTED_Guy: sorry about that my computer decided to lock up
yeyeman9: Hi
yeyeman9: no problem :)
yeyeman9: sorry about that actually
yeyeman9: I wasent here
yeyeman9: hehe
yeyeman9: are you there?
USTTED_Guy: oh ok
USTTED_Guy: yeah my computer is acting up (pent 1)
yeyeman9: cool :)
yeyeman9: read my email?
USTTED_Guy: no not yet my computer decidied that my email center has a virus
yeyeman9: oh
yeyeman9: well want me to ask here then?
yeyeman9: the stuff that I asked you on the email
USTTED_Guy: ok
yeyeman9: alright
yeyeman9: 1)How can I time travel myself?
USTTED_Guy: well thats a toughy at the t.t.e.d we use temrol displacement to time travel
yeyeman9: temrol displacement what is that?
yeyeman9: astral travel?
USTTED_Guy: instead of traveling back in a straight line you actually create a pairallel time line that contains altered events .
yeyeman9: I see...
USTTED_Guy: no but i do study astral travel aswell astral travel is the action of you travelling without a body
yeyeman9: yeah
yeyeman9: I am practicing to achieve that :)
USTTED_Guy: that is tough even for me to accomplish and i'm still practicing to acheive astral projection
yeyeman9: yeah, AP :)
yeyeman9: I am going to take a course on it. But I am practicing to achieve it.
USTTED_Guy: do you want me to explain more on temperol displacement or explain a way to time travel using AP
USTTED_Guy: ?
yeyeman9: well with the Akashic Records you can see stuff fromthe past, that is while APing
yeyeman9: so first explain Temeprol Displacement
yeyeman9: then explain a way to time travel using AP
yeyeman9: if you can
yeyeman9: of course
USTTED_Guy: temperol displacement : a form of time travelling using a chrono gate or a time scaphe which alters the time line to co exist with the timeline of before you time travelled ,
yeyeman9: Oh
yeyeman9: yes cuse I heard every time you time travel a new timeline is created, correct?
USTTED_Guy: correct
yeyeman9: so basically
yeyeman9: when you use temperol displacement you will go to your actual future and not the one created by you time traveling?
yeyeman9: correct?
USTTED_Guy: yes and no
USTTED_Guy: when using temporal displacement you're using a device that is generated by a ley line such as a chrono gate
USTTED_Guy: but basically you are correct
yeyeman9: ok, I really didnt understand much what you said there...since I have no knowledge on Time Travelling lol, even tho I have A LOT of interest in it
USTTED_Guy: a chrono gate is used most comonly in temperol displacement , temporal displacement is a minimium effect of changing minute events
yeyeman9: oh I see..
USTTED_Guy: lets say i warned hitler that he was going be killed by his first general , and hitler surives ww2 and acomplishes his goal , then you use a chrono gate go back to before i warned hitler and killed him the 2 time lines would merge and we'd end up back in this original timeline
yeyeman9: I see...so that second timeline was if it never happened?
yeyeman9: it was like if you never told hitler?
USTTED_Guy: correct thus the princepal of balance and counter balance
yeyeman9: I see
yeyeman9: so basically
yeyeman9: I couldnt go to the past and change stuff?
USTTED_Guy: for every action there is a equal or oppisite reaction
USTTED_Guy: you could change stuff but there no telling how it would effect the present/future
yeyeman9: but then, it would be 2 timelines right?
yeyeman9: would it affect my timeline? or would it affect the new one?
USTTED_Guy: back to the warning hitler thing
USTTED_Guy: the time line in wich i told hitler would have never existed
yeyeman9: then it would be pointless that you went after all..no?
USTTED_Guy: correct becuse then after 3 times of us going back to ww2 it would create a time loop
yeyeman9: meaning?
USTTED_Guy: if i went back and warned hitler ,then you went back and killed hitler , this would continue untill a 3rd party intervened
USTTED_Guy: a time loop is a paradox where the same thing happens over and over untill interupted by a 3rd party
yeyeman9: i see
yeyeman9: anyways, say I warn hitler right...that new timeline will simply "merge" with this one as it simply never happened then?
yeyeman9: sorry: just making sure I get the facts straight.
USTTED_Guy: the new timeline in which hitler was still alive would bassically run over this timeline , and yes you are correct
yeyeman9: so basically this is how it works when you go to the future? The timeline where you left would merge with this one?
USTTED_Guy: not a problem , i encourage people to ask questions
yeyeman9: as if you never left, making it your actual future
yeyeman9: awesome!
yeyeman9: interesting!
USTTED_Guy: interesting but also confusing
yeyeman9: indeed
yeyeman9: so basically, how can I use this?
USTTED_Guy: [00:31] yeyeman9: so basically, how can I use this?
yeyeman9: I mean...how can I use this temperol displacement?
USTTED_Guy: to use temperol displacement you basically need a gravito lense , a tachyon acellerator and matter that still exists in the disired time period , thats to build a chrono gate
yeyeman9: I guess it is kinda complicated and I cant build it so...hehe
USTTED_Guy: temperol displacement keeps you're current timeline close or exact with you're original timeline , and actually you probably could build it
yeyeman9: seriously?
yeyeman9: I know nothing about electronics...
USTTED_Guy: yes
USTTED_Guy: a graviton lense can be as simple as a magnifying glass
yeyeman9: ok
USTTED_Guy: and the tachyon accelerator i still haven't been able to reverse engineer one
yeyeman9: so that is basically what would be left in order to me to time travel then?
USTTED_Guy: \but i'm sure is simplistic enough if you use a hyperdeminsional resoinator to counter act the polarised particles of the matter
yeyeman9: the HDR?
USTTED_Guy: yes a hdr can be used as a magnet for chronitons if configured and built correctly (so far i havent seen one built correctly)
yeyeman9: I see cool
yeyeman9: ok...so, how can I time travel with AP?
USTTED_Guy: well thats kinda difficult
USTTED_Guy: first you'd have to locate a leyline once you ap which manifests it's self as a glowing stream of energy,
USTTED_Guy: after locating the leyline you'd have to wait untill it starts changing color and each color coordinates with a time peroid lets say you wanted to ace a test a week ago you'd wait untill the leyline changes to an off white
USTTED_Guy: the second method
yeyeman9: I see..
USTTED_Guy: first locate a piramyd known as the tempus gates once the tempus gates is located you can challange the gate keeper and the guardian of time to use the tempus gates to ap travel to disired time period
USTTED_Guy: i like the second method better becuse there is less risk
yeyeman9: that is cool :)
yeyeman9: thanks.
yeyeman9: "tempus gate" will probably remember that :)
yeyeman9: thanks
USTTED_Guy: no problem
yeyeman9: alright...2nd question from the email I sent
yeyeman9: Can I meet other time travelers?
USTTED_Guy: yes
yeyeman9: Like, can you introduce them to me?
USTTED_Guy: no
yeyeman9: so how can I meet them?
USTTED_Guy: you'd have to coordinate you're arrivial time with theirs
yeyeman9: I see, I actually ment chatting with them or something :)
yeyeman9: or they dont do that?
USTTED_Guy: actually time travellers will use chat forums most likley as a last resort such as their time recall device was destroyed ,etc.... most likley most people at time travel institute are from this time period ... actual time travellers would post on a board that would be like united states time travel enforcement department communication forum
USTTED_Guy: or these people at time travel institute are time travellers with tti being the only forum that they can acess
USTTED_Guy: i'm still having trouble figuring out if half the people at tti are telling the truth
yeyeman9: yeah that is difficult to find out
yeyeman9: they should just prove it to you
yeyeman9: you know about the future? like how the future will be like and what historic events will happen during this years?
USTTED_Guy: that would be a way of proving their identity but also it could alter the future
yeyeman9: I have a question (another one from the email lol) is it true that there will be a massive war soon? Causing billions of people to die?
USTTED_Guy: that i do not know becuse in the original time line before the ustted was set up in 2000 there was a war becuse kerry got into office that happened in 2021 as far as a war in this timeline i would have to say it's a strong possibility
USTTED_Guy: but the war isn't likely to happen untill 2021 alike in the original time line before ustted recruited and was set up in 2000
yeyeman9: and will billions of people die??
yeyeman9: like it will be a nuclear war?
yeyeman9: Cuse I heard that the war was suppose to happena round 2010-2012
yeyeman9: John Titor stated it...more or less and others have too
USTTED_Guy: i dont think so i think it will be the first time humans actually find time travel tech from alpha centuari
USTTED_Guy: and i think it will be more of a temerol war
yeyeman9: so it basically wont "###### up" humanity
yeyeman9: forgiving my words of course :)
USTTED_Guy: well not so much as screwing up humanity as much as forcing humans to evolve to their next state of technology
yeyeman9: awesome! :)
USTTED_Guy: there will be death i'm not saying that there wont be
yeyeman9: I know..
yeyeman9: but forcing humans to evolve to their next state of technology, that sounds quite interesting :)
USTTED_Guy: yeah it does
yeyeman9: what kind of "great inventions" we will have around that time?
yeyeman9: I am sorry keep going...
USTTED_Guy: possibly a.i. cars that dont run on fossil fuel , i've been telling you only what i know as far as the history of the united states time travel enforcement department .....
yeyeman9: where can I find this history? if I can?
USTTED_Guy: actually you can't the united states department of defense keeps it under lock and key , i could possibly try to get a copy of the ustted histroy book from the school
yeyeman9: that would be awesome! :)
yeyeman9: and I would appreciate it a lot!
USTTED_Guy: yeah becuse i havent even read it all the way through
yeyeman9: I would :)
USTTED_Guy: i know i can get you a e-book copy
yeyeman9: seriously? I would apreacite it seriously!
USTTED_Guy: ok i'll see what i can come up with for you
USTTED_Guy: last question was war . next question
yeyeman9: that was pretty much it but hmm...do you know anything about videogames?
yeyeman9: how will they improve and stuff?
yeyeman9: history about them I mean
USTTED_Guy: playstation eventualy plays holo dvds some games dont get copyed to holo dvd formatt unreal tournement is a required use to get used to the chrono gate , as far as using the tele-pads in unreal tournement
USTTED_Guy: pretty much gamecube is the same
yeyeman9: weird hehe
yeyeman9: nintendo survives?
USTTED_Guy: barely
yeyeman9: when are the Xbox 2, Playstation 3 and the Nintendo Revolution released?
USTTED_Guy: ps3 is supossed to be out next year (read about it in a current issue of playstation gamer) xbox 2 i dunno i don't keep up with xbox and i never heard of nintendo revelution i heard about the nintendo ds 2 wich is released in 2008
USTTED_Guy: i know my spelling sucks
yeyeman9: no prob
yeyeman9: and nitnendo ds 2? Cool
yeyeman9: what about the PSP? do you know
yeyeman9: when it gets released here in the US i mean
USTTED_Guy: psp is already orderable on toysnjoys.com asfar as released here in the us i actually don't know i think it supossed to be released in 2008 i think i forgot the date the article in playstation gamer mentioned
yeyeman9: 2008? no it is some time in 2005.
yeyeman9: toysnjoys.com but it is the Japannese version no?
USTTED_Guy: yes it is the japanese version
yeyeman9: ah nvm...saw it
yeyeman9: 4/09/05
yeyeman9: release date for PSP...but I dont know if it is official..
USTTED_Guy: ok i don't really keep up with playstation i mostly am to tired when i get home from work @ 4 am
yeyeman9: hehe I imagine, no worries I was just wondering :p
USTTED_Guy: i'm just the guy that scans time and sends operatives to the mission years
yeyeman9: well you think you will be able to get this book then?
yeyeman9: still an interesting job :)
USTTED_Guy: yes i might be able to , im not promising anything becuse i only have delta clearance (not that high up in the clearance chain)
yeyeman9: cool, well let me know how stuff goes :), what does this book holds btw?
yeyeman9: what information does it has I mean
USTTED_Guy: history of the united states time travel enforcement department , various solutions to paradox i pretty much a time travlling for dummies
yeyeman9: cool
USTTED_Guy: wich does exist i've seen it (time travel for dummies)
yeyeman9: but that history includes the one from the future too? The USTTED from the future I mean
yeyeman9: cool hehe
USTTED_Guy: yes it includes the more unstable ustted
yeyeman9: nice :)
yeyeman9: seems like an interesting read indeed
yeyeman9: more for me...a TT fan :)
yeyeman9: well man, it has been great talking to you. But I got to go now..it is 3:30 AM here
yeyeman9: so I need to get some sleep :)
USTTED_Guy: ok see ya im me anytime
yeyeman9: I will be back around 1 PM my time..maybe a little earlier..so I will see ya tomorrow
yeyeman9: /?
USTTED_Guy: ok
yeyeman9: alright cool
yeyeman9: well thanks for your patience to answer my doubts/questions :)
USTTED_Guy: no problem anytime
yeyeman9: I will talk to you tomorrow, good night.
USTTED_Guy: good night

(now's conversation will be posted in the next post)

Mod Edit: To merge posts from another thread and change the title of the thread

yeyeman9

Now's conversation (not completed because we are not done :). Note: his nickname has been changed for his own privacy.)

USTTED_Guy : HI
yeyeman9: hi
USTTED_Guy : i'm not at a computer please email me @ [email protected]
yeyeman9: sorry it too me so long to answer
yeyeman9: I was not here
yeyeman9: are you there?
yeyeman9: let me know when you get back
USTTED_Guy : i'm here
USTTED_Guy 's status is now "Available". (1/5/2005 7:50 PM)

USTTED_Guy : anyone there ? im me when you get back
yeyeman9: I am aback
yeyeman9: hey
USTTED_Guy : hey
USTTED_Guy : i got lucky and work was cancelled due to a ice storm
yeyeman9: where you at?
USTTED_Guy : home
yeyeman9: I mean, state
USTTED_Guy : kansas
USTTED_Guy : where you at?
yeyeman9: Puerto Rico
USTTED_Guy : thats thats quite a travel
USTTED_Guy : at least 4 hour plane trip
yeyeman9: it is hot here , colder than usually..but probably hot for you
USTTED_Guy : i whished i was there it's 17 degrees in kansas
yeyeman9: damn!
yeyeman9: it is like 60 something here
USTTED_Guy : i whished i was in Puerto Rico
yeyeman9: hahaha
yeyeman9: everyone does...
USTTED_Guy : right now i'm watching event horizion on scifi
USTTED_Guy : i still don't get what the movie is about
yeyeman9: lol
yeyeman9: never seen it myself
USTTED_Guy : so far it's pretty good for scifi
USTTED_Guy : it's about a experimental ship that disapears and 7 years later the ship reapears , and the best thing is the ship has a fold space generator
yeyeman9: wow..
USTTED_Guy : oh yeah the ship's huanted
yeyeman9: so it basically "traveled in time" ?
USTTED_Guy : basically except the ship stayed in it's own time frame ,more like faster than light travel ,instant teleportation
USTTED_Guy : i could try to explain fold space to you?
yeyeman9: if you want, sure
USTTED_Guy : imagine a peice of paper with 1 dot at each end ,fold space technology basically folds that peice of paper so the 2 dots co exist in the sameplace at the same time , the ship would go through the first dot and come out through the second dot point 67 seconds later and it has travelled to it's destination in less then 4 seconds
USTTED_Guy : fold space technologies exist just not on earth
yeyeman9: so basically if they fold the two plots I might go forward 7 years, in only 10 secs or so?
USTTED_Guy : correct which is why the alpha centuari treaty prohibits the extensive use of fold space technology
yeyeman9: what is the Alpha Centuari?
USTTED_Guy : alpha centuari is a planet about 23.8 light years from here , the alpha centuari treaty is a law that all the goverments of earth signed to limit or prohibit fold space technology use in side the milkyway galaxy
USTTED_Guy : more specifically the sol system
USTTED_Guy : the sol system is the earth solar system
yeyeman9: yeah I know
yeyeman9: so alpha centuari...do people know about it?
yeyeman9: and has it been reached??
USTTED_Guy : in the year 3000 the uss intrepid a experimental fold space ship aceddently over shoots pluto and ends up at alpha centuari , so in about 3000 years earth will know that we are not alone in the universe
USTTED_Guy : 1000 years
yeyeman9: I know that now before everyone else muahaha, although a lot of people know about Alpha Centuari
USTTED_Guy : with out the fold space generator it would take 240 years to reach alpha centuari , or longer , the fold space generator cut the trip into 1 millionth of the normal voyage
yeyeman9: meaning that it took us how long to reach it?
USTTED_Guy : about 2 hours and 13 minutes
yeyeman9: wow
yeyeman9: that is awesome...
yeyeman9: and when we will be able to create the Fold Space Generator?
USTTED_Guy : the intrepid was created in 2987 as the final act to save the human race , but the earth didn't explode in the year 2988
yeyeman9: oh...there was a theory that the Earth was going to explode in 2988?
USTTED_Guy : acutually nasa theorised the earth would explode in 2988 in 2986
yeyeman9: and why was that?
USTTED_Guy : the moon shifted it's orbit in 2986 and earth never actually used the intrepid untill the year 3000
yeyeman9: are there any BIG events that are going to occur this year?
yeyeman9: Historic ones I mean
USTTED_Guy : other than the chiefs win 3 football games in a row not that i know of
USTTED_Guy : the cheifs suck if you watch or keep up with us football
yeyeman9: no I dont keep up with the chiefs
yeyeman9: cheifs
yeyeman9: chiefs..whatever lol
yeyeman9: I dont keep up with football actually
USTTED_Guy : i misspelled chiefs my fualt
yeyeman9: np
USTTED_Guy : oh well i heard from another time researcher that she found a news paper article from 2005 , as best as she could reassble the text , claims the chiefs won 3 foot ball games
USTTED_Guy : never said if it was in a row
yeyeman9: where she found this news paper article?
yeyeman9: future?
USTTED_Guy : in the future yes
USTTED_Guy : i acedently stumbled (more like purposely hacked ) into the temperol communication
yeyeman9: lol!
yeyeman9: what is, exactly, the temperol communication
yeyeman9: ?
USTTED_Guy : a temperol communication occurs when some one from the future sends info back in time via temperol recall and info device(traid)
yeyeman9: oh awesome..
yeyeman9: so they can communicate no matter what year they at?
USTTED_Guy : yes with the exception of the traid being used at that time
yeyeman9: that is awesome
USTTED_Guy : it was built exactly for communication between time periods temperol distortions is how the traid works
yeyeman9: so you track every communication??
USTTED_Guy : yes and no
yeyeman9: elaborta?
yeyeman9: elaborate**
USTTED_Guy : communications between now (2005) and the future (3015) the ustted tracks , intertime communications we dont track
USTTED_Guy : intertime : 2005 -2005
USTTED_Guy : un fortunitly i was restricted to monitoring non-special messages when my co found out
yeyeman9: ah that sucks
yeyeman9: but what have you found out?
USTTED_Guy : well i unfortinutly can't get a copy of the ustted history for you the book disentigrated in each test of trying to send "future" texts back to before it happened
yeyeman9: damn...
USTTED_Guy : but the sciense r&d team is trying to send a ebook back in time via traid , i hope it works
USTTED_Guy : science
USTTED_Guy : if this works you'll get the ustted history
yeyeman9: alright, awesome
USTTED_Guy : yeah unfortinutly the next scheduled test for sending texts back in time is febuary - 31-2005/3015
yeyeman9: ah
USTTED_Guy : the ustted dosen't want to blow this months budget on just getting a book to stabalize in past time periods
yeyeman9: hehe yeah
yeyeman9: I can wait tho
yeyeman9: as long as I get it
USTTED_Guy : i'm getting transfered to r&d and i get to mess with time& space however long as i don't destroy temperol corridoors or destroy the earth
USTTED_Guy : and i'm getting a promotion so i'll be a r&d team leader
yeyeman9: oh, that is awesome man
yeyeman9: congratulations!
yeyeman9: so basically r&d what does is research on time and space to create time machines?
USTTED_Guy : research and development , bassically i do what ever i want to do as a r&d project
yeyeman9: nice
yeyeman9: invent the "internet nodes"
yeyeman9: have you heard of those?
USTTED_Guy : my first project linking contents by hyperspace gateways and no i have not heard of internet nodes
USTTED_Guy : what is a internet node?
yeyeman9: well it is something that "TT_101a" told me about
yeyeman9: he is fromt he year 2041, or so he says
yeyeman9: from the John TItor timeline
yeyeman9: well the internet nodes is a portable computer
yeyeman9: that you can put in your pocket
yeyeman9: it also has access to the interent
USTTED_Guy : the j_t timeline figures
yeyeman9: wireless
yeyeman9: and free
yeyeman9: John Titor is fake?
USTTED_Guy : well no he was a con artist
yeyeman9: con artist?
USTTED_Guy : john titor conned people out of money for various projects and promised to make people millionaires
yeyeman9: is he really from the future?
USTTED_Guy : yes
yeyeman9: awesome...
yeyeman9: is it true that our future will be like his?
USTTED_Guy : the year 2030 or about there , and not neccesairly , each time a traid is sent info the info has the likley ness to change the future depending on what is done with the info
USTTED_Guy : john titor was arested in 2055 and convicted before the us supreme court , and sentenced to life in chrono stasis , the charge attempting to hijack a time machine to alter the future
yeyeman9: oh I see...
yeyeman9: so he hijacked the time machine ?
yeyeman9: he was never really sent to the past to get the IBM?
USTTED_Guy : no he came to the past to try to throw the world into an early nuclear war
yeyeman9: oh I see
yeyeman9: why?!
USTTED_Guy : i dont know , in one timeline he could have been sent back in time to get the ibm but in time line 143 he is a criminal
yeyeman9: which timeline is this?
USTTED_Guy : timeline 004 the 4th time line altered by time travel
USTTED_Guy : there are around 2000 time lines
yeyeman9: wow this is interesting..."ace" something, in the Time Line Insitute stated that this was timeline 4 too
yeyeman9: apartenly he is for real.
yeyeman9: aparently**
yeyeman9: but he said there were only 51 timelines...because he was from the year 2200 something around that time..I think
USTTED_Guy : no wonder most timelines were created in 2932-2999
yeyeman9: when Time Machines become public or something?
USTTED_Guy : well in a small fraction only people that had billions to sink could aford a time machine
USTTED_Guy : the us supreme court saw the problem and created the untied states time travel enforcement department
yeyeman9: that is some interesting stuff
yeyeman9: so in timeline 4 a Nuclear War occurs?
USTTED_Guy : it's not supposed to occur the third world war is supposed to occur
yeyeman9: when is the third world war suppose to occur?
USTTED_Guy : that the ustted dosen't know for certain i think it's suposed to occur around 2030 i think
yeyeman9: I will have 40 something years by then
yeyeman9: so, I wont go
yeyeman9: 41 actually
yeyeman9: at that age you cant go to war, right?
USTTED_Guy : correct
yeyeman9: great!
yeyeman9: even tho, I dont want it to happen...
USTTED_Guy : i dont want ww3 to happen either
USTTED_Guy : i would have to go due to the fact that i'm a us employee
yeyeman9: that sucks
USTTED_Guy : yeah just becuse i work for the ustted
yeyeman9: go to the future and jump the world war 3 era
(there was some information here, but he dont want to share it sorry...but he cant jump the World War 3 era, just in case you guys are wondering.)
USTTED_Guy : atleast i can come and go as i please
yeyeman9: do you like the job tho?
USTTED_Guy : yeah get to mess with time travel tech get to come and go as i please i get to stay out of prison
yeyeman9: do the interent nodes in the r&d
yeyeman9: it is pretty much a computer
yeyeman9: in your pocket
yeyeman9: with free interent anywhere...wireless
USTTED_Guy : palmpad with free wireless internet basically
yeyeman9: more or less
yeyeman9: I really dont know much about it
yeyeman9: probably a bigger screen
yeyeman9: and actual computer
USTTED_Guy : good point
yeyeman9: culs a plampad is not as an "Actual" computer
yeyeman9: cuse**
yeyeman9: and internet everywhere
yeyeman9: and also the ability to put CD Roms(or a new format being smaller) into it
yeyeman9: so you can install programs
yeyeman9: it should also have a hard drive..
USTTED_Guy : probably ultra minni cds
yeyeman9: you dont care if I tell people about you? specially other time traveler believers (I wont give them your Nickname dont worry)
yeyeman9: yeah something like that...
yeyeman9: thanks
USTTED_Guy : np
USTTED_Guy : anyone there?
yeyeman9: "there" where?
USTTED_Guy : still talking to me
USTTED_Guy : ok good i thought you quit talking to me
yeyeman9: never
yeyeman9: is it alright if I give out your email?
USTTED_Guy : sure
yeyeman9: aight
USTTED_Guy : do me a favor and try to find out something about the stn all i know is that they are a illeagal fedral black ops project being ran and funded by a company known as solomon
USTTED_Guy : heard it slip out of a co workers mouth
yeyeman9: oh...alright
yeyeman9: "stn"?
USTTED_Guy : yeah special tactical network stn
USTTED_Guy : i would like to know what they do
yeyeman9: alright.
yeyeman9: why doesn't he tells you?
USTTED_Guy : becuse she hasn't been into work for sevral weeks now stopped coming into work about 5 days after she mentioned special tactical network
yeyeman9: I seee
USTTED_Guy : alls i come up with when i type"stn" in at yahoo search is a link to a cartoon
yeyeman9: search on Google
yeyeman9: it is better
USTTED_Guy : i think i'll try it
USTTED_Guy : as for now i'm going to keep chatting with you
yeyeman9: alright cool

Enjoy! you can contact him at his email: [email protected]

yeyeman9

Here is the other part to that conversation. Still not complete. Hope you like it!

USTTED_Guy (9:42:24 PM): what no question waiting on me ? ( joke)
yeyeman9 (9:42:31 PM): lol
yeyeman9 (9:42:35 PM): I know,...what a mircale!
USTTED_Guy (9:43:14 PM): ever seen a show called stargate possible just never been acomplished before
yeyeman9 (9:43:24 PM): no..
USTTED_Guy (9:43:31 PM): oh
yeyeman9 (9:43:47 PM): what is it?
yeyeman9 (9:44:59 PM): is it true that Bush invades Iran thsi year?
USTTED_Guy (9:45:11 PM): it's a show about the us goverment finding a extra terrestrial teleportation device known as a stargate "big round metallic object about 4 storys high"
yeyeman9 (9:45:24 PM): nice..
USTTED_Guy (9:45:47 PM): i don't hink it will happen bush is running out of money to fund the war effort with
yeyeman9 (9:46:22 PM): I see, nice :)
yeyeman9 (9:46:24 PM): Happy to hear that
USTTED_Guy (9:46:45 PM): so who is tt_101a ?
yeyeman9 (9:47:03 PM): he is a guy from the Time Traveling Institue forum
USTTED_Guy (9:47:10 PM): oh ok
yeyeman9 (9:47:28 PM): you should r&d on the internet nodes :)
yeyeman9 (9:47:35 PM): I would love one of those babies :)
USTTED_Guy (9:48:16 PM): yeah i should , it would take me some time to r&d a internet node though
yeyeman9 (9:48:29 PM): yeah I know :)
yeyeman9 (9:48:31 PM): but still.
USTTED_Guy (9:49:28 PM): i could mention it in a traid communication next temperol communication
yeyeman9 (9:49:37 PM): yeah maybe
yeyeman9 (9:49:41 PM): maybe they know about it :)
USTTED_Guy (9:49:49 PM): maybe
yeyeman9 (9:49:52 PM): will osama bin laden be found?
USTTED_Guy (9:50:25 PM): not likely he was killed by his own goverment
yeyeman9 (9:50:44 PM): I see
USTTED_Guy (9:51:23 PM): atleast thats what i keep coming up with when i plug osama binlaiden in the computer
yeyeman9 (9:51:43 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (9:51:43 PM): hehe
yeyeman9 (9:51:49 PM): but no news from the future about it??
USTTED_Guy (9:52:40 PM): nope no news from the future about osama , just simpsons cartoons that they found in a abanndoned whare house
yeyeman9 (9:53:00 PM): I see
USTTED_Guy (9:54:24 PM): i dont know why someone tried to burn boxes and boxes of simpsons cartoons
USTTED_Guy (9:54:57 PM): south park i could see
yeyeman9 (9:55:17 PM): dont know
yeyeman9 (9:55:21 PM): they probably had a reason..
USTTED_Guy (9:55:26 PM): btw enjoy both cartoons while you can
yeyeman9 (9:55:42 PM): why's that?
USTTED_Guy (9:56:12 PM): becuse simpsons and south park don't get copied to holo dvd formatt
yeyeman9 (9:56:51 PM): what is exaclty the "holo dvd format" ?
USTTED_Guy (9:58:27 PM): holographic dvd formatt in the year 3000 a r&d team found a way to create a holographic chamber and holo dvd formatt becomes standard for multi media
yeyeman9 (9:58:51 PM): awesome...I wont be alive for that time! lol
yeyeman9 (9:59:25 PM): exaclty what does it do? you will see a show/movie in this chamber or something? holographicly?
USTTED_Guy (10:00:02 PM): more like the movie plays all around you
yeyeman9 (10:00:18 PM): I see...awesome
USTTED_Guy (10:00:18 PM): in a 3-d enviroment
yeyeman9 (10:00:23 PM): cant they bring it to the past?
yeyeman9 (10:00:25 PM): my present..
USTTED_Guy (10:01:02 PM): i wouldn't think so , all of my info comes from the ustted computer mainframe
yeyeman9 (10:01:17 PM): I see
USTTED_Guy (10:02:18 PM): something i like that i came across in my wonderings alcohol and tabacco become illegal in 2698
yeyeman9 (10:02:28 PM): really?? wow..
yeyeman9 (10:02:35 PM): doesn't that creates controversy?
yeyeman9 (10:02:39 PM): problems and more crime?
USTTED_Guy (10:04:51 PM): no becuse for those who smoke they created a patch that is more powerfull than any patch in the 21st century and for drinkers a substance known as synthahol is created , synthahol a drink that simulates taste , smell and color of alchohol with out the intoxicating effects
yeyeman9 (10:05:05 PM): oh
yeyeman9 (10:05:07 PM): nice :)
USTTED_Guy (10:06:45 PM): yes and finally weed is destroyed in the us , the us goverment confenscatted every little bit of weed and destroyed it by dumping element 99 on the pile
yeyeman9 (10:06:55 PM): will oil be substituted by something for car use and stuff?
yeyeman9 (10:07:01 PM): awesome! thanks God :)
USTTED_Guy (10:07:32 PM): fossil fuels are completeley replaced by energy cells
yeyeman9 (10:07:40 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (10:07:45 PM): so it wont use "gasoline" anymore?
USTTED_Guy (10:07:52 PM): nope
yeyeman9 (10:07:58 PM): when will this happen?
USTTED_Guy (10:08:34 PM): the ustted computer mainframe says it happens in the year 3005
yeyeman9 (10:08:40 PM): ah dammit
yeyeman9 (10:08:46 PM): I wont be alive for that either :(
yeyeman9 (10:08:54 PM): any great inventions I will see?
USTTED_Guy (10:09:27 PM): i'm going to try to change that to 2005 becuse i don't completeley trust my mother's car
USTTED_Guy (10:09:38 PM): it blew up once
yeyeman9 (10:09:42 PM): damn
yeyeman9 (10:09:49 PM): so you think you can change that invention to our present??
USTTED_Guy (10:09:59 PM): i'm going to try
yeyeman9 (10:10:05 PM): that would be awesome :)
yeyeman9 (10:10:35 PM): oil not necesarily needed will decrease why the US will keep *cough*invading*cough*
yeyeman9 (10:11:00 PM): how can it be brought to our present, tho?
USTTED_Guy (10:12:03 PM): well i don't know becuse fossil fuels become depleted in the year 3002
USTTED_Guy (10:12:43 PM): i'm going to try to prevent that from happening
yeyeman9 (10:13:09 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (10:13:14 PM): but isint it invented in 3005?
yeyeman9 (10:13:56 PM): oh nvm...sorry got confused...fosil fuels is what we use today :)
yeyeman9 (10:14:02 PM): why you dotn want that to happen?
USTTED_Guy (10:14:32 PM): becuse it creates tons of problems for third world countries
yeyeman9 (10:14:44 PM): "third world countries" ?
USTTED_Guy (10:15:04 PM): countries that are not as developed as the us
yeyeman9 (10:15:11 PM): oh
USTTED_Guy (10:16:03 PM): i think that warp drive needs to be invented take a lesson from startrek
yeyeman9 (10:16:15 PM): it should yeah..
yeyeman9 (10:16:21 PM): is it invented in the next 1000 years?
USTTED_Guy (10:17:01 PM): warp drive ? isn't acually invented but scientists tinker with the idea for a while
yeyeman9 (10:17:07 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (10:17:16 PM): warp drive= teleporters right?
USTTED_Guy (10:17:57 PM): without warpdrive you cant have reliable transporters
yeyeman9 (10:18:05 PM): I see ok
USTTED_Guy (10:19:05 PM): fold space is something i would like to accomplish before i die even though it would set the creation date to an earlyer year
yeyeman9 (10:19:20 PM): that does not matter :p
yeyeman9 (10:19:22 PM): invent it :)
yeyeman9 (10:19:24 PM): hehe
yeyeman9 (10:19:35 PM): any great inventions that I will be able to see probably before I die?
USTTED_Guy (10:20:56 PM): hopefully energy cell maping of the entire human dna 2010 and hopefully foldspace generators and hyperspace gates
yeyeman9 (10:21:10 PM): explain each? :) please.
USTTED_Guy (10:21:38 PM): energy cells i'm going to try to build in the next few months
yeyeman9 (10:21:45 PM): nice :)
yeyeman9 (10:21:54 PM): that could be used for Cars then, no?
USTTED_Guy (10:22:24 PM): mapping of the entire human dna , done by a candaian scientist in 2010
yeyeman9 (10:22:29 PM): I see
USTTED_Guy (10:22:50 PM): fold space generators a longterm project for me
USTTED_Guy (10:23:12 PM): and linking every contientent by hyperspace gateways
yeyeman9 (10:23:20 PM): awesome@
yeyeman9 (10:23:36 PM): so I can reach any continent over hyperspace gateways in less then 1 hour?
yeyeman9 (10:23:39 PM): in an instant?
USTTED_Guy (10:24:02 PM): more like in 1.5 seconds from the us to japan
yeyeman9 (10:24:07 PM): holly mother of!
yeyeman9 (10:24:10 PM): awesome!
yeyeman9 (10:24:14 PM): I always dreamed on something like that
yeyeman9 (10:24:23 PM): around when will this be available?
USTTED_Guy (10:25:03 PM): hopefully i can get this done in the next 5 years after building energy cells of course
yeyeman9 (10:25:09 PM): awesome! :)
yeyeman9 (10:25:17 PM): that is great!
USTTED_Guy (10:26:15 PM): i have already started on research for hyperspace gateways , and i should be able to eleminate the design flaw in 2 years
yeyeman9 (10:26:27 PM): nice, also...how much you think it will cost to use it?
USTTED_Guy (10:27:29 PM): don't know probably around 200 $ for a ticket , i plan on replacing airplanes with the hyperspace gateways
yeyeman9 (10:27:45 PM): yeah it should be replaced by hyperspace gateways :)
yeyeman9 (10:27:55 PM): and 200$ that is pretty cheap in my opinion
yeyeman9 (10:27:58 PM): and good!
yeyeman9 (10:28:07 PM): dont make it a higher price :p
USTTED_Guy (10:29:05 PM): it will cost me exactly 4 mill to build a hyperspace gate and 200 $ per ticket + weekly mateinence
USTTED_Guy (10:30:00 PM): actually going with daily maitenence it should only cost 100 $ per ticket
yeyeman9 (10:30:30 PM): great! :)
yeyeman9 (10:30:33 PM): so basically
yeyeman9 (10:30:41 PM): it will take you around 2 years to take out the flaws
yeyeman9 (10:30:44 PM): and 3 years to build it?
USTTED_Guy (10:31:06 PM): basically if i have done the math correctly
yeyeman9 (10:31:12 PM): cool
yeyeman9 (10:31:19 PM): does it exist in the future?
USTTED_Guy (10:32:44 PM): unfournitly no the ustted computer records a timeline in wich i get killed before i complete the hyperspace gateways , the computer records me as being the inventor becuse i'm the most advanced on the research
yeyeman9 (10:33:09 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (10:33:22 PM): this timeline you get killed, is it this one?
yeyeman9 (10:34:17 PM): the timeline where you get killed*** i mean
USTTED_Guy (10:34:37 PM): no the timeline that i get killed is timeline 005 a timeline split off from when i release a press confrence about my findings
yeyeman9 (10:35:18 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (10:35:29 PM): there is no way that I change from timeline right? I will always stay in this one?
USTTED_Guy (10:36:15 PM): unless the timeline splits from me releasing a press confrence
USTTED_Guy (10:36:45 PM): timeline splits are so rapid that normal people don't even notice the change
yeyeman9 (10:37:10 PM): so I might get "transfered" to timeline 005?
yeyeman9 (10:37:16 PM): or another ME is created to timeline 005?
USTTED_Guy (10:37:52 PM): when a timeline is created the entire earth is copied and pasted in the new timeline
USTTED_Guy (10:38:16 PM): all time lines co exist like train tracks
yeyeman9 (10:38:25 PM): ok...
yeyeman9 (10:38:46 PM): but, can I be transfered to timeline 005? or not? I will always stay in timeline 004?
yeyeman9 (10:38:53 PM): no matter what or when the split occurs?
USTTED_Guy (10:39:47 PM): when the split occurs you'll be in time line 005 justlike you exist in time line 004 and will continue to exist in 004
USTTED_Guy (10:40:40 PM): like i said before when a timeline split occurs the entire earth is copied into the new time line
yeyeman9 (10:41:28 PM): yeah I understand that...but for my own "seeing" will I still be in timeline 004? I know another me will be created...but the "original" (the me now) stays in timeline 004 and the new one goes to timeline 005 right?
USTTED_Guy (10:42:38 PM): the "original " will be in time line 005 but the copied you will exist in 004
yeyeman9 (10:42:56 PM): ah that sucks
yeyeman9 (10:43:12 PM): so basically...you will go to the timeline where you get killed...no?

yeyeman9

Atlast the last part of the conversation! Enjoy...hehe I will keep posting as I keep talking with him.

yeyeman9 (10:43:22 PM): the you that I am talking to I mean..
USTTED_Guy (10:43:57 PM): no one knows what happens for certain , yes becuse the timeline will co exist with this timeline
yeyeman9 (10:44:07 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (10:44:20 PM): and is it ever invented? or they stop the invention because you get killed?
USTTED_Guy (10:45:18 PM): they stop the gate from actually being constructed but the ustted main frame doesn't say for sure if my research is destroyed
yeyeman9 (10:45:26 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (10:45:36 PM): I suggest you dont reveal it to the public then...
USTTED_Guy (10:45:45 PM): good point
yeyeman9 (10:45:46 PM): untill it is completely created and it is ready to go "life"
yeyeman9 (10:45:52 PM): live*
USTTED_Guy (10:46:00 PM): good point
yeyeman9 (10:46:04 PM): thanks :)
USTTED_Guy (10:47:11 PM): i'm going to need someone else on aanother contientent to construct a gate there so i can have full maximum range to ensure a saftey range
yeyeman9 (10:47:32 PM): I am in Puerto Rico...
yeyeman9 (10:47:46 PM): although I dont know how to do it...you can tell me how...more or less :)
USTTED_Guy (10:48:24 PM): do you have 4 mill you can sink into the project over the next 5 years
yeyeman9 (10:48:32 PM): lmao I wish...
yeyeman9 (10:48:43 PM): but you can always send the materials or whatever is needed?
USTTED_Guy (10:49:28 PM): good point i'm getting a job to fund the construction and r&d
yeyeman9 (10:49:37 PM): well dont know, let me know :)
USTTED_Guy (10:50:06 PM): i have already been in 5 interveiws
yeyeman9 (10:50:11 PM): cool :)
USTTED_Guy (10:50:29 PM): yeah , basics of the hyperspace gate
USTTED_Guy (10:52:03 PM): theory : using a combination of hyperspace and leylines to create a stable wormhole while the physicall gate is a magnetic grounding source
yeyeman9 (10:52:10 PM): but you are getting the job for sure, at R&D i mean, right?
yeyeman9 (10:52:14 PM): nice
yeyeman9 (10:52:28 PM): sounds cool :)
USTTED_Guy (10:53:10 PM): 23 r&d employees are quiting becuse of the moral conflicts with creating a time machine in this time period
yeyeman9 (10:53:23 PM): oh damn
USTTED_Guy (10:54:55 PM): yeah wich means if i get a total of 4 r&d help sources i get released from the ustted and i can do as i please even continue to work for ustted
yeyeman9 (10:55:20 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (10:55:23 PM): you mentioned 3..
yeyeman9 (10:55:25 PM): energy cells
yeyeman9 (10:55:37 PM): hyperspace gates
USTTED_Guy (10:55:41 PM): fold space
yeyeman9 (10:55:56 PM): and foldspace yes
USTTED_Guy (10:56:27 PM): which means i have to bring it up with my co yay i'm happy
USTTED_Guy (10:56:46 PM): but what am i going to say ? i quit ?
yeyeman9 (10:57:06 PM): why should you quit?
USTTED_Guy (10:58:20 PM): if i'm released from the ustted i have to say something becuse i'll be the first to be released and i know my co will want me to say something for myself
yeyeman9 (10:58:48 PM): "released from ustted"? what you mean?
yeyeman9 (10:59:01 PM): isint the R&D part of the ustted?
USTTED_Guy (10:59:52 PM): yes but i technically be a contracted employee wich means i wont draw a direct check from ustted
yeyeman9 (11:00:02 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (11:00:13 PM): and you would not be working with your co anymore and you need to tell her that...correct?
USTTED_Guy (11:00:46 PM): in a since unless she transfered to r&d oversight
yeyeman9 (11:00:55 PM): I see
USTTED_Guy (11:01:10 PM): have you ever played a game called xenosaga?
yeyeman9 (11:01:17 PM): never no, heard of it tho...why?
USTTED_Guy (11:01:33 PM): oh becuse i'm stuck on level 9
yeyeman9 (11:01:37 PM): lol
USTTED_Guy (11:02:49 PM): yeah it is funny becuse i'm stuck trying to find a teammate
yeyeman9 (11:02:55 PM): hehe
yeyeman9 (11:03:06 PM): funny indeed :)
yeyeman9 (11:03:32 PM): why dont you make your 4th invention/R&D project the internet nodes :)
yeyeman9 (11:03:44 PM): lol and I keep insiting with it! lord
yeyeman9 (11:03:47 PM): haha
USTTED_Guy (11:03:50 PM): good point
yeyeman9 (11:04:00 PM): good :)
yeyeman9 (11:04:08 PM): hehe
USTTED_Guy (11:04:30 PM): maybe i'll aply at sw tech r&d division
yeyeman9 (11:04:47 PM): ?
yeyeman9 (11:04:54 PM): cant you do it with the position you are getting?
USTTED_Guy (11:05:03 PM): yes
yeyeman9 (11:05:08 PM): oh ok..then?
USTTED_Guy (11:05:27 PM): i still need a technologies company to back my r&d
yeyeman9 (11:05:35 PM): I see, of course.
USTTED_Guy (11:06:09 PM): i know the owner of shado wolf tech becuse she's my sister
yeyeman9 (11:06:16 PM): nice! :)
yeyeman9 (11:06:18 PM): so she can back you up
USTTED_Guy (11:06:26 PM): yup
yeyeman9 (11:06:44 PM): also, would we be able to use energy cells in cars after you invent them?
USTTED_Guy (11:06:58 PM): correct
yeyeman9 (11:07:18 PM): good, meaning that it might be possible that we dont need gasoline in 2 years? :)
USTTED_Guy (11:10:19 PM): correct
yeyeman9 (11:10:27 PM): great!
yeyeman9 (11:11:00 PM): question: how old was John Titor when he came to our time?
USTTED_Guy (11:11:31 PM): ustted records his age as being 30
yeyeman9 (11:11:43 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (11:12:05 PM): are you accesing the ustted mainframe or something?
USTTED_Guy (11:12:40 PM): through my traid i'm acessing the history mainframe
yeyeman9 (11:12:58 PM): traid?
USTTED_Guy (11:13:15 PM): temperol rcall and info device
yeyeman9 (11:13:20 PM): oh...cool
yeyeman9 (11:13:53 PM): it only holds historic "events" info right?
USTTED_Guy (11:14:43 PM): yes it hold historic info but my traid is damaged so i cant acess the entire database
yeyeman9 (11:14:48 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (11:14:50 PM): that sucks
yeyeman9 (11:15:03 PM): also will there be an invention that will let electronic devices "self power" ?
yeyeman9 (11:15:14 PM): energy cells do that?
USTTED_Guy (11:15:22 PM): energy cells
yeyeman9 (11:15:27 PM): I see awesome :)
yeyeman9 (11:15:49 PM): so you can put energy cells to electronic devices and you wont need bateries nor you willneed to recharge them ever?
yeyeman9 (11:16:05 PM): nor you will need electricity for them?
USTTED_Guy (11:17:42 PM): no self regenerating tryzerium crytals , wich arent discovered until 2023 by a mission to retrieve a mars core sample
yeyeman9 (11:18:19 PM): I see...
yeyeman9 (11:18:28 PM): what will energy cells do then?
USTTED_Guy (11:20:43 PM): self regenerate using tryzerium crystals , and i'm trying to reverse engineer a energycell to make one that runs off 110 curcit energy
yeyeman9 (11:21:37 PM): I dont get it...energy cells will use tryzerium crystals then?
USTTED_Guy (11:22:19 PM): yes becuse i know the molecuar compisition
yeyeman9 (11:22:35 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (11:22:47 PM): so you will use it before it is actually discovered?
USTTED_Guy (11:24:10 PM): correct by spicing amythest and quarts
USTTED_Guy (11:24:31 PM): how i'm going to accomplish this i do not know
yeyeman9 (11:24:37 PM): hehe
yeyeman9 (11:24:40 PM): you think you will tho?
USTTED_Guy (11:25:07 PM): most likely i'm going to use pure quarts
yeyeman9 (11:25:14 PM): the USTTED history thing indicates that you invented the energy cells?
yeyeman9 (11:25:16 PM): cool :)
USTTED_Guy (11:26:27 PM): no someone by the name john chriton invented energy cells the ustted history database indicated i invented the hyperspace gateway
yeyeman9 (11:26:47 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (11:27:06 PM): but this john chriton invents the energy cells far in the future and you are going to change that, correct?
USTTED_Guy (11:27:15 PM): correct
yeyeman9 (11:27:19 PM): good
yeyeman9 (11:27:50 PM): meaning that if you invent the energy cells NOW, electronic devices wont need electricity nor batteries or any thing of that sort, just energy cells....correct?
USTTED_Guy (11:27:51 PM): wich means the database will record me as being the inventor
yeyeman9 (11:28:00 PM): yeah
USTTED_Guy (11:28:59 PM): to an extent el;ectrical devices will need electricity aboty 2 volts to start the energycells
USTTED_Guy (11:29:16 PM): about
yeyeman9 (11:29:28 PM): I see
USTTED_Guy (11:29:56 PM): and i'm going to use energy cells to power the hyperspace gate
yeyeman9 (11:30:05 PM): something should be done for that not to be necesary, that way electricity wont be needed...only for lightbulbs I guess...that way the power can neer go "off"
yeyeman9 (11:30:14 PM): I thought so :)
USTTED_Guy (11:31:58 PM): correct wich means basing house power devices off a much bigger scale energy cell a house will only need 20 volts becuse the energy cells will keep regenerating the 20 volts
yeyeman9 (11:33:42 PM): so basically once the electronic stuff get the 20 volts they dont need it again ever? or every time you turn it on you need 20 volts?
USTTED_Guy (11:34:58 PM): once the 20 volts has been absorbed by the energy cell the energycell wont need electricity ever again
yeyeman9 (11:35:28 PM): I see
yeyeman9 (11:35:58 PM): so basically a device can be invented that creates 20 volts, which you use to give it to an electronic device
USTTED_Guy (11:37:16 PM): basically
yeyeman9 (11:37:25 PM): kool
yeyeman9 (11:38:03 PM): what about computers? how much do they change in say..10 years?
yeyeman9 (11:38:11 PM): 2015 to be exact :)
USTTED_Guy (11:38:57 PM): not all that much pent 5 comes out in 2010
yeyeman9 (11:39:12 PM): nice :)
yeyeman9 (11:39:18 PM): way faster eh?
USTTED_Guy (11:39:24 PM): yes
yeyeman9 (11:39:27 PM): cool
yeyeman9 (11:39:33 PM): also...I was just thinking
yeyeman9 (11:39:58 PM): hyperspace gates should also be used for online websites and everyone should have their hyperspace (protected somehow) at their houses..
yeyeman9 (11:40:06 PM): that way, when you order something online
yeyeman9 (11:40:17 PM): it will be delivered to you through that
USTTED_Guy (11:40:33 PM): good point
yeyeman9 (11:40:37 PM): you should be able to turn it on and off, that way people cant get inside your house.
yeyeman9 (11:41:01 PM): all you have to do is give your coordinates to the website, and they can send it to you.
USTTED_Guy (11:41:09 PM): thats why an iris would be handy
yeyeman9 (11:41:17 PM): iris?
USTTED_Guy (11:41:39 PM): a device to block the hyperspace event horizion
yeyeman9 (11:41:53 PM): I see
USTTED_Guy (11:42:32 PM): so when you activate the gate someone can't just come running through
yeyeman9 (11:42:40 PM): I see, yeah
yeyeman9 (11:42:45 PM): and you think you will be able to use that?
USTTED_Guy (11:42:54 PM): yeah
yeyeman9 (11:43:00 PM): good
yeyeman9 (11:43:22 PM): well just letting you know, it will be a great idea to use that instead of the mail for ordering stuff online :)
USTTED_Guy (11:43:40 PM): much faster too
yeyeman9 (11:43:43 PM): soon malls wont be useful if you manage to do that
yeyeman9 (11:43:53 PM): nor stores...
USTTED_Guy (11:44:02 PM): hey i need a place to hang out at
yeyeman9 (11:44:07 PM): lol
yeyeman9 (11:44:24 PM): something else will be used for that :)
yeyeman9 (11:44:25 PM): I am sure.
USTTED_Guy (11:44:35 PM): the mall up by my house is my favorite hangout
yeyeman9 (11:44:57 PM): hehe
yeyeman9 (11:45:19 PM): well maybe it will still exist...but people will prefer online orders :)
USTTED_Guy (11:45:21 PM): besides people would still need to eat
yeyeman9 (11:45:25 PM): true..hehe
yeyeman9 (11:45:31 PM): fast food online :) lmao
USTTED_Guy (11:45:50 PM): lol rof
yeyeman9 (11:45:51 PM): hey man can you give me 30-40 mins? it might take less, but will you be here?
USTTED_Guy (11:46:02 PM): yes
yeyeman9 (11:46:05 PM): alright good :)
yeyeman9 (11:46:09 PM): be back in that time then..maybe less
USTTED_Guy (11:46:16 PM): ok

yeyeman9

Another little conversation I had with him. Hope you are enjoying them :).

yeyeman9 (1:07:06 AM): I got some more questions whenever you get back :)
USTTED_Guy (1:09:14 AM): hey my im isn't playing sounds correctly
yeyeman9 (1:09:29 AM): that sucks
USTTED_Guy (1:09:44 AM): yeah , you have more questions
yeyeman9 (1:10:07 AM): yeah ok
yeyeman9 (1:10:17 AM): many time travelers come/will come to 2005?
USTTED_Guy (1:10:51 AM): i don't know why 2005 is a hot spot for time travellers
yeyeman9 (1:11:05 AM): it is a "hot spot" then?
USTTED_Guy (1:12:05 AM): yes , hotspot is a term used to describe heavy temperol traffic in a specific time frame 3015-2005
yeyeman9 (1:12:13 AM): yeah I know
yeyeman9 (1:12:17 AM): I guessed it actually hehe
yeyeman9 (1:12:27 AM): so many travelers come here for some reason? to this year?
yeyeman9 (1:12:36 AM): and this timeline.
USTTED_Guy (1:13:12 AM): one reason or another , ustted actually was recruiting in 200 - 2003
yeyeman9 (1:13:46 AM): yeah..
yeyeman9 (1:13:53 AM): but is it because they come to do missions here?
yeyeman9 (1:13:59 AM): or is it because they just want to come here?
USTTED_Guy (1:14:57 AM): some time travellers actually have missions to acomplish others just come here to escape preasures of modren society
yeyeman9 (1:15:08 AM): I see
yeyeman9 (1:15:13 AM): seems like this will be a good year? :)
USTTED_Guy (1:15:24 AM): possibly
yeyeman9 (1:15:35 AM): cool :)
yeyeman9 (1:15:36 AM): hehe
yeyeman9 (1:15:42 AM): hmm...when did john died?
USTTED_Guy (1:15:58 AM): i don't know it's not recorded
USTTED_Guy (1:16:25 AM): strange it should be recorded
yeyeman9 (1:16:29 AM): yeah..
USTTED_Guy (1:17:17 AM): according to my traid any mention of john titor has been restricted to alpha clearance and or has been deleted
yeyeman9 (1:18:11 AM): I see
USTTED_Guy (1:18:28 AM): which is impossible to delete info becuse it requires 2 high ranking officials and the president of the united states
yeyeman9 (1:19:00 AM): oh cool hehe
yeyeman9 (1:19:07 AM): btw, you are getting a new traid probably right?
USTTED_Guy (1:19:41 AM): could be a upgrade in progress thats only thing i can think of
yeyeman9 (1:19:54 AM): oh, but you dont get a "new" one then?
USTTED_Guy (1:20:34 AM): no once a traid is issued it is locked to that persons dna and there is no way to unlock it
yeyeman9 (1:20:45 AM): wow...that is intersting
yeyeman9 (1:20:50 AM): and what is a"Traid" exactly?
USTTED_Guy (1:24:53 AM): temperol recall and info device ,standard field gear no bigger than a cell phone , it is a field agents only means of contact between timeperiods untill the acomplishment of a mission, i have one becuse at one time ustted of 2000 was trying to wage war against the ustted of 3015 and failed , eventually captin amber michelle and captin john logan were sent to regain controll after the moraly conflicting problem with time travel
yeyeman9 (1:25:48 AM): I see...why did the ustted of 2000 wanted to wage war against the ustted of 3015?
USTTED_Guy (1:27:49 AM): yes basically ustted 2000 captin mark erickson was trying to cuase chaos between 3015 and 2001 eventually the us supreme court sent captins john logan and amber michelle to arest mark erickson
yeyeman9 (1:28:04 AM): I see
USTTED_Guy (1:29:23 AM): i don't know it was never officially released as to why mark erickson was arested the only reason given was that he failed a blood test and narcotics were found in his blood stream
yeyeman9 (1:29:42 AM): I see, oh well.
USTTED_Guy (1:30:48 AM): currently amber michelle is in command of the ustted in 2000-2005 john logan went back to 3015 with mark erickson in custody
yeyeman9 (1:31:06 AM): oh ok
USTTED_Guy (1:31:42 AM): so what other questions do you have i'm starting to get most of my history database back
yeyeman9 (1:31:49 AM): are you part of the goverment persay?
yeyeman9 (1:31:52 AM): really? awesome! :)
USTTED_Guy (1:32:48 AM): i'm a agent of the ustted wich in a way is controlled by the us supreme court
yeyeman9 (1:33:02 AM): I see
yeyeman9 (1:33:08 AM): but Bush cant tell ya anything? lol
USTTED_Guy (1:33:51 AM): bush dont know anything the us supreme court of 2005 is kept out of the loop as much as possible
yeyeman9 (1:33:58 AM): good :)
yeyeman9 (1:34:06 AM): cuse bush is an @$$hole
yeyeman9 (1:34:07 AM): lol
USTTED_Guy (1:34:57 AM): the supreme court of 3015 is the ones who run the ustted , the ustted is a underfunded over worked black ops operation
yeyeman9 (1:35:21 AM): when we will reach Mars?
yeyeman9 (1:35:30 AM): hehe, I see..
USTTED_Guy (1:36:17 AM): in what sense ? first actual colony , the first manned landing on mars .....
yeyeman9 (1:37:15 AM): yeah, when we will land in mars for the first time, a man i mean? and when will have the first colony there?
USTTED_Guy (1:38:12 AM): the first colony is set up in 2454 and the first manned mission is 2176
yeyeman9 (1:38:39 AM): ah so I wont see it :(
yeyeman9 (1:38:48 AM): keep typing :)
USTTED_Guy (1:39:22 AM): no not unless a timetraveller lands in never neverland nevada
yeyeman9 (1:39:51 AM): why not unless a time traveller lands in never neverland nevada? why specifically there?
USTTED_Guy (1:41:15 AM): never neverland is a military base suposedly like area 51 new mexico , never never land is top level brass only not even bush knows about never never land
yeyeman9 (1:41:29 AM): I see
yeyeman9 (1:41:30 AM): cool
USTTED_Guy (1:42:03 AM): and never never land is where all of nasa's missions come from
USTTED_Guy (1:42:31 AM): area51 if you want to know whats there i'll tell you
yeyeman9 (1:42:44 AM): hell yeah! it has always been a secret...
yeyeman9 (1:42:50 AM): suposibly "aliens" and ######
USTTED_Guy (1:43:35 AM): wrong a fully functional temperol matter transmitter
yeyeman9 (1:44:01 AM): "teleporter"?
USTTED_Guy (1:44:16 AM): a giant time gate basically
yeyeman9 (1:44:25 AM): woah...
yeyeman9 (1:44:33 AM): time gate as in...to use it to time travel?
USTTED_Guy (1:45:04 AM): yes except scientists cant figure out how to use it
USTTED_Guy (1:45:25 AM): they're missing a dialling device
yeyeman9 (1:45:45 AM): I see...and will they ever create it? or find it?
USTTED_Guy (1:47:13 AM): they will eventually figure out to use a super computer and create a dailing device program , when they do it should open up to alpha centuari at first from to much power
yeyeman9 (1:47:56 AM): "open up to alpha centuari", meaning they will be able to go to Alpha Centuari in a mater of minuteS? or hours?
USTTED_Guy (1:49:00 AM): more like seconds , the chrono gate can also be used to travell through space to other worlds with chrono gates
yeyeman9 (1:49:13 AM): and when will this happen?
USTTED_Guy (1:49:47 AM): 1 week after the alpha centuari fold space incedent
yeyeman9 (1:50:06 AM): and that was when? Forgot...2087?
yeyeman9 (1:50:10 AM): 2987
yeyeman9 (1:50:12 AM): **
USTTED_Guy (1:51:33 AM): 2987 about then could happen much sooner too , the ustted databae is still being upgraded so that section of history is still unable to be accessed
yeyeman9 (1:51:47 AM): I see
yeyeman9 (1:51:52 AM): much sooner= around when?
yeyeman9 (1:51:55 AM): 2200 something?
USTTED_Guy (1:52:28 AM): more like 2006 or 2007 some one told area 51 what they have
yeyeman9 (1:52:44 AM): really?? that would be awesome!
yeyeman9 (1:53:00 AM): so if all of this stuff gets here "earlier" we would advance much faster no?
USTTED_Guy (1:53:10 AM): yes
yeyeman9 (1:53:15 AM): that sounds great :)
USTTED_Guy (1:54:52 AM): except when the goverment sends a multi national team through the chrono gate they find the natives of alpha centuari in chrono stasis and might try to free them , good and bad mistake
yeyeman9 (1:55:09 AM): you should try to bring the holo dvd format too :)
yeyeman9 (1:55:11 AM): why good and bad?
USTTED_Guy (1:56:23 AM): the natives of alpha centuari are a vampiric like race and will destroy whole worlds , they're only goal is to advance and destroy
USTTED_Guy (1:58:16 AM): for the good the natives of alpha centuari make a deal with earth to not destroy earth long as we never disturb them again , they introduce holo dvd formatt to the entire earth , they also introduce the theory of infinite energy to earth
yeyeman9 (1:58:36 AM): I see
USTTED_Guy (2:01:38 AM): and just to put the age old question about life on mars , there was life on mars about 22 milion years before humans and they set off a nuc and basically erased liveabillity on the surface of mars and martain did visit egypt b.h. and left a single pyramid behind for egyptains to later wonder about , nothing of importance is in the pyramid just a copy of their entire history
yeyeman9 (2:02:14 AM): what, exactly, is the theory of infinite energy ?
yeyeman9 (2:02:27 AM): copy of the entire history of what? Mars?
USTTED_Guy (2:03:08 AM): yes the entire history of mars
USTTED_Guy (2:04:49 AM): the infinte energy theory states that for any given timeline inbetween each timeline is an infinite amount of energy , temperol flux the energy cells use temperol flux to renew it's self after an electrical charge is introduced
yeyeman9 (2:04:59 AM): and do you know it? the history I mean?
yeyeman9 (2:05:05 AM): I see...
yeyeman9 (2:05:09 AM): cool :)
USTTED_Guy (2:05:28 AM): no i've only seen untranslated texts
yeyeman9 (2:05:36 AM): I see
USTTED_Guy (2:06:36 AM): suposedly scientists in 3015 have translated a peice of text wich is a proclaimation of universail peace
yeyeman9 (2:07:03 AM): wow sounds interesting
yeyeman9 (2:07:08 AM): and I have still lots of questions...hehe
USTTED_Guy (2:07:15 AM): ask away
yeyeman9 (2:07:24 AM): but, I got to go now and get some sleep. So I will keep asking tomorrow if you dont mind? :)
USTTED_Guy (2:07:44 AM): ok no i don't mind see ya
yeyeman9 (2:07:56 AM): alright cool :)
yeyeman9 (2:07:57 AM): bye
USTTED_Guy (2:08:02 AM): bye
yeyeman9 (2:08:11 AM): and thanks a lot once again :)
USTTED_Guy (2:08:23 AM): no problem

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by yeyeman9@Jan 5 2005, 09:41 PM
Hello everyone,

I have met a sort of time traveler. He is not a time traveler himself. But he works for the untied states time travel enforcement department(USTTED). This will be created in 3000, but they came back to the year 2000 to recruit people in this years. He is one of them. WHat they do is they give missions and dates(where to go to) to Time Travelers. Any time traveler from the year 2005-3015 he knows about it. Well I have had a conversation with him...just having my second one right now and I will post part of it too. But here it is (names have been changed for his own privacy)

Okay, for those who do not understand what is going on in this thread, yeyeman is one of our new members and I have talked extensively on chat.

He explained to me that he was having chats with a person that claims to be with the United States Time Travel Enforcement Department. I was a bit curious about these chats and asked yeyeman9 to post them in a thread.

Please understand that yeyeman nor the person he is speaking to is a time traveler. He is claiming to have access to a future government computer system that recruits timetravelers. Yeyeman has also invited this person to come and register in our site.

I thought our forum might be interested in the possibilities and the knowlege this person may have on multiple timelines, theories, future events, etc.

If this person does come and we are able to post questions, or chat with him, I might consider asking to place the previous chat logs in our TTF Library along with any future conversations we have with him.

Mom

StarLord

Sue,

this guy(the time cop) was on here before and nobody took the bait. In the last conversation we get to see the bit about alcohol and tobacco being banned in the US. Either this is the same guy or he is copying info from past posts here?

There are more holes in the train of logic here than ten pounds of Swiss Cheese.
I was very fond of the point about him being able to play around with time any way he wants as long as it does not destroy the earth. That's certainly comforting.

Oh and the part about changing the due date of fuel cells for cars, *cough*.
This person certainly has read a lot of Sci Fi in his days.

However, if there *is* a challenged supervisor in charge of that department, that may well explain why one moment my ice cold beer is there, and the next moment it's gone.

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 6 2005, 04:53 PM
Sue,

this guy(the time cop) was on here before and nobody took the bait. In the last conversation we get to see the bit about alcohol and tobacco being banned in the US. Either this is the same guy or he is copying info from past posts here?

Star,
Okay, I did not realize this. I'm glad you pointed this out. This may be why his nick has still not been validated as yet.

As for the story having more holes than swiss cheese, I was hoping our forum members would post their conclusions. Especially those that have a bit more knowlege and experience than I do regarding the statements he is making (scientific and otherwise). Thanks for your input, it's appreciated!

"Mom"

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 6 2005, 09:53 PM
Sue,

There are more holes in the train of logic here than ten pounds of Swiss Cheese.
I was very fond of the point about him being able to play around with time any way he wants as long as it does not destroy the earth. That's certainly comforting.

Oh and the part about changing the due date of fuel cells for cars, *cough*.
This person certainly has read a lot of Sci Fi in his days.

However, if there *is* a challenged supervisor in charge of that department, that may well explain why one moment my ice cold beer is there, and the next moment it's gone.

You probably drank it yourself, and blame the dog.

StarLord

What was I thinking?

Of Course! The dog traveled through time which scared the mailman who droped his mailbag on the cats tail which took off like a bat out of hell into the house with such a rush that my beer fell over the edge and wet the spot in front of the dog that returned back from time.

I should have been able to figure that out all by myself. It pays to have intelligent friends in high places.