Iowa Resident Claims Encounter with UFO, Delivered Message

IlluminatiArchbishop

Well if the devil have a son which is antichrist you see that the bible talk about it and the mark of the beast so what do you think of it
The Bible has been repetitively changed throughout history and some people believe the term originally used was ante meaning before and not anti meaning against thus the antechrist not antichrist raising before Christ

Last edited:

IlluminatiArchbishop

The Bible has been repetitively changed throughout history and some people believe the term originally used was ante meaning before and not anti meaning against this the antechrist not antichrist raising before Christ
Anyhow what if there is an antichrist but said being was only destroying those whom deserve it? Would that truly be evil?

Secretman3811

The Bible has been repetitively changed throughout history and some people believe the term originally used was ante meaning before and not anti meaning against this the antechrist not antichrist raising before Christ
I guess so we never know the real truth in king James bible 1611 edition if I am correct or not but any way what do you think of caught up to heaven mean? Like they call it rapture but I want to know if this is ufo behind it

IlluminatiArchbishop

I guess so we never know the real truth in king James bible 1611 edition if I am correct or not but any way what do you think of caught up to heaven mean? Like they call it rapture but I want to know if this is ufo behind it
Would not doubt it could be extraterrestrial of some sort maybe consciousness leaving and traveling to space or a spaceship abducting some of us. You never really know

IlluminatiArchbishop

Would not doubt it could be extraterrestrial of some sort maybe consciousness leaving and traveling to space or a spaceship abducting some of us. You never really know
I do believe judgement day scientifically has already happened as the extraterrestrials have already put us into a caste system (Alpha, Beta, Delta, Zeta, and so on)

IlluminatiArchbishop

To add further information about why the saucer appeared there was a wolf about 10ft from me snarling at me and other wolves I could not really see starting to surround me and all I could do was draw my knife and brace myself until the saucer appeared and calmed both me and the wolf and together we just stared at the saucer for awhile until it left which was after it spoke telepathically. So yeah if the saucer did not appear I probably would have been wolf food.

IlluminatiArchbishop

To add further information about why the saucer appeared there was a wolf about 10ft from me snarling at me and other wolves I could not really see starting to surround me and all I could do was draw my knife and brace myself until the saucer appeared and calmed both me and the wolf and together we just stared at the saucer for awhile until it left which was after it spoke telepathically. So yeah if the saucer did not appear I probably would have been wolf food.
To add more information. The wolf was in the road (Red Star) and not in the field nor woods near me and it was directly in front of me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I accidentally discovered two natural defenses we as humans have against dogs that literally petrifies them. One night I was out for my early morning run and came upon a snarling dog that decided to chase me in the street. I decided to just ignore him. My mistake. He attacked me and bit me on my leg. I didn't experience fear. It was rage. I screamed at him and turned to face him. He was literally petrified, frozen in his tracks. Then I started to run toward him. He ran away. And that was the end of it. But I paid attention. My loud voice was like a knife through his heart. It was amazing to see an animal just cower when hearing my voice. Over the years when I see a dog coming my way at night I just give out a loud "HEY" and it stops in its tracks. The other thing is to run toward them. They won't stick around if you do that. I've chased away lots of wild coyotes at night. They keep their distance when you do that.