Iowa Resident Claims Encounter with UFO, Delivered Message

IlluminatiArchbishop

I accidentally discovered two natural defenses we as humans have against dogs that literally petrifies them. One night I was out for my early morning run and came upon a snarling dog that decided to chase me in the street. I decided to just ignore him. My mistake. He attacked me and bit me on my leg. I didn't experience fear. It was rage. I screamed at him and turned to face him. He was literally petrified, frozen in his tracks. Then I started to run toward him. He ran away. And that was the end of it. But I paid attention. My loud voice was like a knife through his heart. It was amazing to see an animal just cower when hearing my voice. Over the years when I see a dog coming my way at night I just give out a loud "HEY" and it stops in its tracks. The other thing is to run toward them. They won't stick around if you do that. I've chased away lots of wild coyotes at night. They keep their distance when you do that.
Kinda hard when wolves are surrounding you. I could have possibly scared one or two but not a whole pack

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Kinda hard when wolves are surrounding you. I could have possibly scared one or two but not a whole pack

Believe in yourself. I'm telling you they don't want to get hurt. When they realize that is what happens if they mess with you, the whole pack will run. Several encounters I've had with coyotes show this to be true. A couple of times it was a pack of them. They are all just scared wussies.

If you still don't believe me, go watch what a single lion does to a pack of hyenas on YouTube.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Believe in yourself. I'm telling you they don't want to get hurt. When they realize that is what happens if they mess with you, the whole pack will run. Several encounters I've had with coyotes show this to be true. A couple of times it was a pack of them. They are all just scared wussies.

If you still don't believe me, go watch what a single lion does to a pack of hyenas on YouTube.
UFO saving my life is more interesting lol. Anyhow was weird how calm the wolf in front of me became. It just sat and stared at the saucer. Not sure if wolves would run away or not they are a tad bit more aggressive than coyotes. They may though as you said they do not want to get hurt.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Also had another experience a long time ago after I first started seeing saucers at a distance which I know another unbelievable claim but it is just what happened to me I went about a year and eight months without sleeping at all. Just thought I would mention this as according to scientists that would be physically impossible anyhow it is not