Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

alpha centauri

Tribal affiliation and fellowship. They do evil for good reasons. Forgivable because they are misguided by their selfish gene. Modernization is killing what you and i dislike, but we should continue cutting out those poor miss-guided Christian, one at a time.

I try to be gentle but must always resort to tough because they are naturally obtuse. So are you and I to some extent for what we live.
That stuff is not taught at school in the Christion religion course. But I dont know about America. I think you dont have this. So that is not really a danger.

But the religious affiliation (tribal affiliation) is the same as the teams in sports or nationalism. You have usually only empathy for your own team or nation and care if they lose or win but not the other teams or nations.

The law-of-one explains this very good.
There is a ego (second chakra) and a groupego (third chakra). So you have to have not only compassion, kindness and respect for you and others, but also your groups and other groups to love unconditionally. Love is defined as having infinite worth in wikipedia. That is a good definition.

You have to remember this on an individual basis and on a group basis.

The normal spiritual people forget about the group basis and think that if you love your own tribe that is already "real love" or "unconditional love", but that is also negative as long as you do not love every group including your own.

That is also the real teaching of Jesus as far as I know.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

It seems to me, that to accept Jesus as our messiah or scapegoat, means abdication our responsibility for our sins and placing it on the messiah or scapegoat.

I think that to use a scapegoat is a sin.

If you are religious, is this the sin that you think you did to deserve hell? If not, what is it that causes you to sin to be saved?

Regards
DL
You asked a question and baited with that then forced your opinion on us. Just to answer the question, no it's not a sin, because Jesus was about social advocacy.

Gnostic Christian

To GC:

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

If you are a human alien hybrid, then you could appeal on behalf of your alien side.

If I forgive you of money you owe me. Then, you do not have to pay me.

The Bible says:

Matthew 6:14-15
If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.

It is to the victim to forgive and not some god who cannot be hurt in any way.

What great sin did you do to earn condemnation, and do you recognize that it is a sin for you to abdicate your own responsibilities for your actions?

Will you do evil and sin to be saved from your unjust condemnation?

Or will you man up and tell Yahweh to shove his own head up his immoral rump instead of yours?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

That stuff is not taught at school in the Christion religion course. But I dont know about America. I think you dont have this. So that is not really a danger.

But the religious affiliation (tribal affiliation) is the same as the teams in sports or nationalism. You have usually only empathy for your own team or nation and care if they lose or win but not the other teams or nations.

The law-of-one explains this very good.
There is a ego (second chakra) and a groupego (third chakra). So you have to have not only compassion, kindness and respect for you and others, but also your groups and other groups to love unconditionally. Love is defined as having infinite worth in wikipedia. That is a good definition.

You have to remember this on an individual basis and on a group basis.

The normal spiritual people forget about the group basis and think that if you love your own tribe that is already "real love" or "unconditional love", but that is also negative as long as you do not love every group including your own.

That is also the real teaching of Jesus as far as I know.

Not if you consider Armageddon.

It has Jesus using genocide against the dreaded other side.

Love always has conditions so you might want to think about it.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

You asked a question and baited with that then forced your opinion on us. Just to answer the question, no it's not a sin, because Jesus was about social advocacy.
I gave my reasoning. Which you could not refute.

Which other social advocate teaches that it is good justice to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

You do know that every decent government and legal system work real hard to punish the guilty and not the innocent.

Make your case, cry baby, or go away.

I do not suffer whiners well.

Regards
DL

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I gave my reasoning. Which you could not refute.

Which other social advocate teaches that it is good justice to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

You do know that every decent government and legal system work real hard to punish the guilty and not the innocent.

Make your case, cry baby, or go away.

I do not suffer whiners well.

Regards
DL
There's no need for name-calling, GC. Let's play nice. :)

alpha centauri

Not if you consider Armageddon.

It has Jesus using genocide against the dreaded other side.

Yes. We had that topic. Martin Luther did not want to include the part of the Armageddon in the bible. and in addition to this, there are plenty of people that speak to Jesus. A lot of astral travelers met him. I think he has also more forms at the astral plane (five or six), because he is omnipresent. But there is also a chance for fakers to spread "their truths" as Jesus.

A further possibility is that the scribe has seen a possible future and just said Jesus is causing this. It is the free will of the planet and the people on it that causes this.

But there are end time sects that want to make the Armageddon happen as far as I know.

Love always has conditions so you might want to think about it.

Regards
DL

Love does not always have conditions. That is the great goal of the positive path to love unconditionally. That does not mean you cannot distinguish right from wrong. On the contrary that is even better. You just love everybody even the bad people, but can still contemplate if the people you love are doing the right thing. The brain is still working.

cry baby, or go away.

childish whiners
You are not balanced in your character. Otherwise you would not need foul langauge. If you love unconditionally you are calm, kind, loving at every response. Furthermore he or she is right with their response.

Gnostic Christian

Yes. We had that topic. Martin Luther did not want to include the part of the Armageddon in the bible. and in addition to this, there are plenty of people that speak to Jesus. A lot of astral travelers met him. I think he has also more forms at the astral plane (five or six), because he is omnipresent. But there is also a chance for fakers to spread "their truths" as Jesus.

A further possibility is that the scribe has seen a possible future and just said Jesus is causing this. It is the free will of the planet and the people on it that causes this.

But there are end time sects that want to make the Armageddon happen as far as I know.

Love does not always have conditions. That is the great goal of the positive path to love unconditionally. That does not mean you cannot distinguish right from wrong. On the contrary that is even better. You just love everybody even the bad people, but can still contemplate if the people you love are doing the right thing. The brain is still working.

You are not balanced in your character. Otherwise you would not need foul langauge. If you love unconditionally you are calm, kind, loving at every response. Furthermore he or she is right with their response.
It just so happens that I wrote this on malice, or not having malice and loving unconditionally.

See if you can understand it.

--------

Malice towards none.

That would include biblical notions like --- He takes your coat, give your shirt as well.

This thinking, brought to it's ultimate foolishness when applied to unconditional love, would be like --- Love the one rapping your wife and offer your daughter as his next.

All the same thinking that destroys arguments for no malice for anyone, --- also destroy the notions of unconditional love.

If we either love unconditionally, or have no malice towards proper oppressors, then no one is special to us.

I offer my sympathy to those who love unconditionally.

Regards
DL