Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

Gnostic Christian

14 In the same way, your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

Yet the vast majority does. Yahweh is a loser.

If he is not willing to lose any, and does, he is incompetent as he has lost his bet with Satan.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

My goal is for people to know that there are worlds out there where there are no wars. There is no pollution or crime. People live in peace. They do not get sick or grow old, but remain young.
This sounds delusional.

Anything concrete to show this is not just a fabrication, delusion or lie?

We have wars and conflicts because of evolution, which forces us to compete.

Tell us how a species get's to it's best form without competition.

This I have to hear.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

If the behavior warrants it, absolutely.

You talk of balance of your psyche, yet pile everything on one side.

Hate is born from love, and you would throw it out with the bath water.

No hate is not born from love. But there are different definitions of love. Maybe you have a special definition.

If you are positively balanced, you are slow to anger and anger intensified is hate. The possessive love and hate are somehow related, but that is not what I meant with unconditional love. Unconditional love is the akasha element (all four elements in one), in my opinion. That means you have balanced your elements or chakras and are positively polarized.

You might want to look up the word balance.
You can use another word, if you wish. I defined the word a couple of times. You should know, what I mean with it.

My hate is justified, and that is why the evil beliers of Yahweh and Jesus complain so much.
The hate is harming you and your health.

This sounds delusional.

Anything concrete to show this is not just a fabrication, delusion or lie?

We have wars and conflicts because of evolution, which forces us to compete.

Tell us how a species get's to it's best form without competition.

This I have to hear.

Regards
DL
Competition does not equal war. We have evolved beyond animals. Should we not act like it? People who assume violence is the answer are part of the problem. Because as long as people believe peace is impossible, it never will be possible.

All it takes is everyone realizing we have more to gain with cooperation and competition than hatred and war. But of course, it’s easier said than done.

Gnostic Christian

Unconditional love is the akasha element (all four elements in one), in my opinion.

Fantasy.

The hate is harming you and your health.

Perhaps, but it is helping the mental and physical health of women or gay.

In these places, I put the oppressed POV and oppressors do not like it.

Seems to me that Jesus said something about putting others ahead of ourselves.

Some do and those who do not, the religious, bitch or run.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

We have evolved beyond animals.
When did this happen?

The religious are still glorifying a genocidal a hole.

When will the religious evolve?

Competition does not equal war.
As Socrates said, we live for bread and circuses.

Sustenance and pleasures.

War is competitions, by definition, and the greatest form of drama.

War, which feeds our love of drama has been a religious tool forever.

Regards
DL

The religious are still glorifying a genocidal a hole.

When will the religious evolve?

It is not a matter of evolution but teaching. Regardless, religion should not be something that divides us. The human race is still in a period of learning about ourselves and what we can do.

One does not simply evolve and know how to be whatever it has become, not when it comes to intelligence. Intelligence must be nurtured and taught, but we only have our experiences to learn from unless aliens descend and bring us up to speed.

The path human intelligence has been on has always lead towards larger and lathering gatherings of humans. The natural path is for Earth to reach a state where it has unified. The only question is how this happens.

Do not teach others to hate. Teach them to love. Otherwise, humanity will inevitably fail.

As Socrates said, we live for bread and circuses.

Sustenance and pleasures.

War is competitions, by definition, and the greatest form of drama.

War, which feeds our love of drama has been a religious tool forever.

Regards
DL
Times have changed, and are always changing. That may have been so in the past, but that does not make it our future. Always learn from history, it’s successes and it’s failures, but the past is not a place to be lived in by those in the present.

To be wise is heed the words of those who came before us, not live by them.

Gnostic Christian

To be wise is heed the words of those who came before us, not live by them.

Yet the modern mainstream religions have not learned the lessons on fascism that their other genocidal hero, St. Hitler, taught the more intelligent and enlightened.

In terms of listening and learning from past religionists. and all the harm they did and continue to do,
please help me teach those really immoral Christians to put love above sex and gender and stop hurting so many.

Regards
DL

Yet the modern mainstream religions have not learned the lessons on fascism that their other genocidal hero, St. Hitler, taught the more intelligent and enlightened.

In terms of listening and learning from past religionists. and all the harm they did and continue to do,
please help me teach those really immoral Christians to put love above sex and gender and stop hurting so many.

Regards
DL

Maybe they have, maybe they haven’t. Learning takes time, but they will never learn if you refuse to give them the chance. From what I can see, you’ve already condemned them. You aren’t trying to teach anyone, you are trying to force your opinion on them. That will always lead to resistance, whether your opinion is right or wrong.