Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

Gnostic Christian

That is the definion of akasha of Bardon. I adopted it. I am not completely sure either but I think that is correct. That is why I said my opinion is and did not say it as a fact.

You are missing the point. I was trying to make.

You should critcize it in a loving state instead of a angry state. I did not say you should not criticize it.

Je ne comprend pas. Do you have scientific proof that love is born of hate?

Edit: You said it the other way around. Do you have scientific proof that hate is born of love?
The most loving people should also hate the most but that is not the case. Those people with the least empathy and love, are hating the most as far as I know. They hate, because they lack love. If you have other data, I want to hear it.
That was a scientific experiment, but if you could not see that, -----

As to where hate comes from, if not from love, which is our most selfish response, produced by our selfish gene, then where do you think it comes from?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Thats funny you glorify yourself by putting words into others mouths, but still its humours for me to read what you come up with :)

Was I talking to you, a hole?

Glorify, for just having decent morals????

You must be really low on that scale.

If what I put was not true, then I would likely have heard it from the other guy.

You sound like you have an immoral ideology so best just read and not show your character by writing.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

That was a scientific experiment, but if you could not see that, -----

As to where hate comes from, if not from love, which is our most selfish response, produced by our selfish gene, then where do you think it comes from?
A scientific experiment in your phantasy. You could not even link the experiment, because it does not exist.

Compassion meditators show less anger:

Furthermore, daily data showed that an increase in Loving-Kindness practice on any given day was related to a decrease in pain that day, as well as a lower incidence of anger the next day.

The second link contains more important studies.

You are wrong, who would have guessed?

So less whining and more of your point is what you should have given.
You are projecting. I do not whine, because somebody like you is wrong on the internet. Furthermore, mocking somebody because of whining is an insult. Even if I would whine, that would be ok.

I cannot explain it better in English. Probably you should research yourself than you will also see that you were wrong if you still dont understand it.

Last edited:

HDRKID

To GC:
You say -
This sounds delusional.

Anything concrete to show this is not just a fabrication, delusion or lie?

This is the Christian view. In the future, there is no more war.
Isaiah 2:4
And He hath judged between the nations, And hath given a decision to many peoples, And they shall beat their swords into plow shares, and their spears to pruning hooks. Nation doth not lift up sword against nation, nor do they learn any more -- war.

Also, the very nature of animals changes from what it is now. Predators are no more.
Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the kid, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Right now, humans hunt animals

but in the future, it will be similar to this.

alpha centauri

Try clicking on the link.
You have not linked one. The links I have given show that love or compassion/empathy reduces anger. And anger and hate are related. You will not deny that or do you?

The first link:
However, both groups punished equivalently when they witnessed others receiving unfair treatment. In post-task questionnaires, controls reported significantly more anger in response to unfair offers than LTPs (long-term meditation practitioners), although fairness judgments did not differ between groups. These data suggest that because the LTPs were less angered by unfair treatment of themselves, they punished that behavior less. However, when they witnessed the unfair treatment of others, they engaged in norm-reinforcing punishment.

Gnostic Christian

You have not linked one. The links I have given show that love or compassion/empathy reduces anger. And anger and hate are related. You will not deny that or do you?

The first link:

Liar or or something else.

This is from post 36.

Do not return if you do not have the whit to refute it.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

Liar or or something else.

This is from post 36.

You have no clue of science. This is a study that contradicts your statement. The babies did not increase their love and were more angry or hateful in the afterwards. On the contrary, the parents teach them kindness and love and the children become more kind when they become older. So that is proof for my statement and contradicts your claim.

Babies are xenophobic against the out-group. That is a tribal form of ego. There is a ego (I-feeling) and a group ego (we-feeling), both are negative. I talked about that. The loving-kindness meditation decreases the bias and that is what children are taught and they become more loving for the out-group.

Do not return if you do not have the whit to refute it.
that was already refuted. I linked the studies. That is why I said I cannot help you anymore. If you do not understand it, only a native speaker can help.
You lack simple scientific education. I do not even know, what you do not understand. You have just spammed a video in there that does not even support your claims.