Is Anyone Near?

ROBST3R

Bright light sounds similar to this but the machine takes you there.
Why don`t this video`s get more attention?
I watched a few of the youtube poster, but it really looks good:) He also has a Berenstain strip in his hands and when he walks into his bedroom, the text changes to Berenstein and it really looks real to me... So what about it?

Ow and here i found the link to the speakers with the lights:) It`s not a stone.

Amazon.com: iHome iBT74BXXC Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargeable Speaker System: Home Audio & Theater

Online Tone Generator - generate pure tones of any frequency

Maybe try it out for our self? lol

Last edited:

Rossco78

I watched a few of the youtube poster, but it really looks good:) He also has a Berenstain strip in his hands and when he walks into his bedroom, the text changes to Berenstein and it really looks real to me... So what about it?

Ow and here i found the link to the speakers with the lights:) It`s not a stone.

Amazon.com: iHome iBT74BXXC Color Changing Bluetooth Rechargeable Speaker System: Home Audio & Theater

What is a berenstain strip. It could be he's using a stone in addition the ihome. The thing that I thought looked fake about the wormhole is that wouldn't it be some type of wind or something on the otherside.

jasmineee12

What is a berenstain strip. It could be he's using a stone in addition the ihome. The thing that I thought looked fake about the wormhole is that wouldn't it be some type of wind or something on the otherside.
I just recently saw a video of someone else talking about the Bernstein's Book video and apparently it shows in the video that (funkyfathead) youtuber had been editing that video and everything in that video is fake. Personally, I don't now what to think about the video.

Rossco78

Just reread what you said earlier. Nevermind question. Lol. I misread it before.

Rossco78

I just recently saw a video of someone else talking about the Bernstein's Book video and apparently it shows in the video that (funkyfathead) youtuber had been editing that video and everything in that video is fake. Personally, I don't now what to think about the video.
That would explain why the wormhole gets clearer and something else I noticed is that the scene outside behind the wormhole nothing moves. No wind or anything.

jasmineee12

That would explain why the wormhole gets clearer and something else I noticed is that the scene outside behind the wormhole nothing moves. No wind or anything.
I haven't taken a look at that but do you believe the method of using those two tones with different instruments might open a portal?

Rossco78

I haven't taken a look at that but do you believe the method of using those two tones with different instruments might open a portal?
I don't know what to think. What do you think regardless of this Barenstein video? Stephen Gibbs talks about vortexs. If you meditate you can create a portal with enough energy that you are in the parallel place vs a wormhole you travel through.The wind part means nothing after looking at my message from before. Wind could be calm.

jasmineee12

@Neilnr Hmmm I really don't know what to think I am more of a person that can believe and see things in a mechanical sense of way by that I mean I am terrible at controlling my mind, thoughts, etc... I just over think things a lot and when I do happen to meditate or am in deep relaxation it only last for a couple seconds at most a minute then BAM all my thoughts hit me and i'm just over thinking everything. With Steven Gibbs I don't really know what to think about his device its 50/50 for me as for being over a natural grid/vortex I do believe with intention and certain instruments one can create an opening to another place.

ROBST3R

ROBST3R

I don`t really believe in the HDR... just because how Stephen Gibbs reacts when people call him and ask if they can meet him in real life! He will tell you that you are an alien and that he will hang up haha!

Ok i investegated the use of the video on top (Funkyfathead) and he says that he uses a:
iBT70 iHome, iBT70-A-A, slightly modified with quartz crystal. More experimental videos forthcoming. The agreement is do not attempt to show the science behind the phenomena which is fine with me because I'm certainly no scientist. Beyond the barrier the Earth is fresh and beautiful like I cannot describe. This should have happened to a poet.