Debate Is Donald Trump a Time Traveler?

JimmyD

Back to the topic. Is Donald Trump a time traveler? I honestly don't believe so, although there have been amazing coincidences in the predictions of his presidency. I'm afraid someone else is the time traveler. The questions is, who?

Maybe there are several/many?

Rudi

At the moment, we are all people at this moment traveling through time; every minute for the future.
Do not make any illusions!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudi

Remember:

1.Bitja On the planet Earth, where people, animals, and everything else including plants belong to the category of "creatures of light", which can not travel through time, because this molecular structure does not allow this.
2. All theories and other fantasies are negative and do not lead to discovery!
3. Travel takes place in the fifth dimension, so you must first die and leave the physical body.
4. I personally am a traveler who walks with ghosts and I know how it works.

The Fifth

He is not. He is only a puppet.
A puppet of what? You're not saying something negative about Trump, are you? What do you think about him?
I'm saying he does not hold the power. He is only a public figure. Usually there is a council of political people who decide to apply the rules. Donald has an arbitrary role as a president. He can only judge this council's decisions , not make them. I hope you get some ideea of what i'm trying to say , cause i can't express the meaning of my words well in english.

Edit : He's not a time traveler , but (and let's just assume) , he has a high role and access to tech like a time travel device, perhaps. Only as a turist ofc, as the military would be the ones to use that device , not the president. At least this is what movies thought me ... hah.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm saying he does not hold the power. He is only a public figure. Usually there is a council of political people who decide to apply the rules.

We call that the Deep State and he has been fighting the Deep State, hence all the opposition.

Lennie5

Back to the topic. Is Donald Trump a time traveler? I honestly don't believe so, although there have been amazing coincidences in the predictions of his presidency. I'm afraid someone else is the time traveler. The questions is, who?
Trump was an inevitability, a product of the age we live, and the political system by which we abide.
In an age that venerates celebrity, we elect celebrities because they are what we aspire to en masse. Trump was the bloke off of the TV, being on TV = success, fame, competence some one who has achieved the dream.
You could have run Oprah, Judge Judy, Schwarzenegger or Yogi Bear and they would have won, because they were famous, therefore trustworthy.
"Ordinary People" in any democracy don't vote with their heads, they vote with their emotions.
In an age that idolised Political correctness, you got Obama, in an age that venerated nostalgia you got Ronald Reagan, in an age that venerated military heroes you got Eisenhower, in an age that venerated youth culture and the rise of the Young you got Kennedy.
Trump is not a time traveller, he just fit to the moment, Reality TV junkies who idolise identifiable morons carried trump to the whitehouse shoulder high as one of their own, a celebrity idiot, ruthless, bigoted and too dumb to know when he has said and done something wrong or dangerous.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” — H. L. Mencken

That was written in 1920! People thought it was a prediction of Bush jnr, boy they should have been so lucky.

Mencken's contemporary H.G. Wells who predicted so much so accurately, lived long enough to see his dream of a Geniocracy collapse with the rise of Fascism in the 1930s and died predicting a world of idiot idealists running civilisation in to the ground (so much so he recalled and rewrote his prophetic novel "the sleeper awakes" and reissued it with a much darker and more hopeless tone, and added to the end of his book (and screenplay) Things to come a rise of unthinking and regressive morons determined to smash all progress and change for the sake of the "Stability" inherent in ignorance.

You did not need to be, or have access to temporal physics to know Trump or someone like him was coming, you simply had to have a realistic view of humanity as a whole and a mistrust of an electoral systems that tells you you must allow someone who you would not trust to look after your dog to have an equal right with you to choose your leader.