Is Monkeypox the new COVID-19?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Have you seen this in the news? Gotta say I've only read a couple of articles, don't know that much about it. Authorities seem kind of concerned over how cases are poping-up here and there across the globe.

Should we be concerned? Is something coming?

I've even seen someone say on GLP that Monkeypox is the next and final step of the NWO's total domination plan.

What do you think?

Beholder

It's mainly spreading with post-lockdown orgies, because we don't have monkeys to scratch us directly. 🙉 Global warming also increases the spread of insect carried tropical diseases.

Wind7

Staff
Oh....Goody.....😱 I hadn't heard about it until now. :fp:

Bones McCoy

I've even seen someone say on GLP that Monkeypox is the next and final step of the NWO's total domination plan.

monkeypox.jpg

steven chiverton

its been on the news here 2 to 3 or 4 cases of monkey pox virus in Australia from over seas travelers the governments are slacking in testing tracing these because they think to much about tourist dollar revenue than keeping infected people out

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Belgium becomes first country to introduce compulsory monkeypox quarantine: Anyone testing positive must isolate for 21 days as 14 countries now confirm outbreaks and doctors warn of 'significant rise' in UK cases

Num7

Administrator
Staff