Is our reality a computer simulation or a video game?

Disney is following the latest trend with a new movie. FREE GUY is about an NPC in a video game. Basically, he wakes up. He finds out that his humdrum life is actually a video game. I am sure... that most of my psychic abilities come from me realizing that our reality is simply a video game. Hey, if it is not real, then what you can do expands in an enormous manner. There are some "CHEAT CODES" that we can use.

I have a question for you HDRKID. It is to my understanding that video games are nothing more than computer compatible information which not only gets ran through & processed by a computer processor, but this computer processor also handles all of the state changing interaction events of all of the game objects. So when you say that our reality is a video game are you saying that our reality works in the same way?

paulyoung2

1's and 0's with a touch of soul from the DIVINE of which the name shall not be mentioned (YH)

by the way it is true to all forms of animals (including humans) and it also true to all consciousness that DOES NOT only come in animal form

Oh and HDRKID, my belief of it here is that our reality is nether a computer simulation nor a video game. Rather I believe that our reality/universe arises from the manifestation of self processing quantum information.

Last edited:

HDRKID

Hi nixie. Ah, you said - Trust in God and you will be blessed with awesome abilities in Heaven too, man! Get away from evil in life as best you can.

This is good advice - thank you. People fear what tomorrow will give us. It is more than just corona virus. Just look at our economic crisis.

People remember how it was last year. Frankly, it feels like a different era.

TimeFlipper

Hi nixie. Ah, you said - Trust in God and you will be blessed with awesome abilities in Heaven too, man! Get away from evil in life as best you can.

This is good advice - thank you. People fear what tomorrow will give us. It is more than just corona virus. Just look at our economic crisis.

View attachment 9135

People remember how it was last year. Frankly, it feels like a different era.

View attachment 9136

I read somewhere that, God Helps Those Who Help Themselves...To me that means all humankind has been "gifted" with abilities from God to look after themselves and our World, without having to call on God everytime something goes wrong....Its all too easy to do nothing and sit on ones ass, just praying for something to go away....We were never intended to live a Utopians existence..

DEATH OMEN

:coffee: Stuff just happens . No point in waxing philosophy with just how bad things are. We got 2 choices, neither we control, it can get better or get worse.91659165