Debate Is the Mark of the Beast literal?

Octavusprime

Rex, asking a religious person to prove their beliefs is an exercise in futility. When anyone claims that something is 100% correct they often refuse to even give alternate views any real thought. Immediate dismissal and attention to only facts that support their own beliefs is common. It is a very normal human response although a dangerous one for those searching for truth. Rex, I believe you know this and are just stirring the pot as they say...

AETERNAM REX

Rex, asking a religious person to prove their beliefs is an exercise in futility. When anyone claims that something is 100% correct they often refuse to even give alternate views any real thought. Immediate dismissal and attention to only facts that support their own beliefs is common. It is a very normal human response although a dangerous one for those searching for truth.

Very well put.

Rex, I believe you know this and are just stirring the pot as they say...

My primary interest is discernment of truth.

I see the difference between the reality that humanity has created, and the reality that's going largely unnoticed. I see harmful effects of ignorance. I recognize my own ignorance and wonder what is definitive truth. I try exhibiting a reasonable approach. When I do, I am rejected. This says people are somewhat unreasonable. How is questioning things considered debating?

Is it literal? That wasn't so much the point, but rather part of trying to understand what exactly it is describing. Because I don't think it's a sea monster that chips everyone. What's seven heads and ten horns? Is it about kingdoms or bloodlines? Why not just say so directly?

What is it? Are chips a manifestation of hyped conspiracy theories, or premised from the criteria as mentioned in the bible? There appears to be an unreasoned fear mongering element to chips. I'm not discounting chips are real. It is indeed something very creepy. But are chips really "the mark"?