Debate Is the Mark of the Beast literal?

AETERNAM REX

I created this new thread to continue the debate on whether or not the Mark of the Beast is literal or symbolic.

For those who want to discuss the literal side of the Mark of the Beast as an implantable computer chip without debate, please visit this thread: Mark of the Beast: MARC = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip

There's no debate. I know what it means, who it is, and can explain it in detail as to eliminate doubt. This is because I have a particularly unique type of wisdom. It is not an implantable chip. It is not an evil tattoo. It's simply symbolic of a name.

AETERNAM REX

13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Requirements to fit scripture:

~ Applies to all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond

~ No man might buy or sell

~ Is the Mark, name, or number of name

Someone please explain to me how an RFID chip for medical use fits the description or otherwise qualifies as "the mark of the beast"?

A chip for medical use should only apply to US citizens as part of the healthcare law, therefore not applicable to "all". You can easily buy/sell without it. It has no symbols, a name or number of name on it that has anything to do with the number 666 or any particular person.

Samstwitch

These are the first stages of the chip. It begins as a medical chip in some instances, and as an ID chip in other instances...such as the teenagers that were required to wear a tag with a chip at high school, however it has since been cancelled (see UPDATE: Students in Texas to be monitored with microchips). Eventually the laws will be added and changed to require a mandatory ID chip implant used also to buy and sell in a cashless society. Everything has already been explained in previous posts on this thread. I'm not here to debate, only to share information. No one is required to believe it. To the doubters, time will reveal the truth.

AETERNAM REX, if you want to debate the meaning of the Mark of the Beast, please do so on the Debate thread. We have already had this discussion about staying on topic. If it continues here, I will move the related comments onto this thread: Debate - Is the Mark of the Beast literal?

Last edited:

AETERNAM REX

These are the first stages of the chip. It begins as a medical chip in some instances, and as an ID chip in other instances...such as the teenagers that were required to wear a tag with a chip at high school, however it has since been cancelled

Eventually the laws will be added and changed to require a mandatory ID chip implant used also to buy and sell in a cashless society

I am not exactly clear on this part. Perhaps you can enlighten us with your vast knowledge and expertise. Can you please cite any scripture to demonstrate or explain how "the mark" is gradually implemented.

Everything has already been explained in previous posts on this thread.

Not really.

I'm not here to debate, only to share information.

...and to tightly regulate posts so much as to impede the natural flow of conversation.

No one is required to believe it.

Do you BELIEVE the sky is blue? ...or do you simply look up to see?

To the doubters, time will reveal the truth.

...OR... maybe it already has.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Requirements to fit scripture:

~ Applies to all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond

~ No man might buy or sell

~ Is the Mark, name, or number of name

Someone please explain to me how an RFID chip for medical use fits the description or otherwise qualifies as "the mark of the beast"?

A chip for medical use should only apply to US citizens as part of the healthcare law, therefore not applicable to "all". You can easily buy/sell without it. It has no symbols, a name or number of name on it that has anything to do with the number 666 or any particular person.

well rex the current chip that has been designed for this has a storage capacity of 12000.... 8 1/2 inch by 11 inch pages of data so the medical records will leave just a little space for all the rest of your life history to be put in...

Sam is right,,, the med. records is just the excuse to start the monitoring of the public...
the whole 666 thing is already in the computer coding it's a prefix code to the operating system ...
google it the info is all over the net

AETERNAM REX

well rex the current chip that has been designed for this has a storage capacity of 12000.... 8 1/2 inch by 11 inch pages of data so the medical records will leave just a little space for all the rest of your life history to be put in...

...and...?

Sam is right,,, the med. records is just the excuse to start the monitoring of the public...

Can you show something to back this up? Or is it a baseless assertion?

the whole 666 thing is already in the computer coding it's a prefix code to the operating system ...
google it the info is all over the net

Okay, so you found a correlation to the number 666. Cool. What about the rest?

How does it apply to all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond?

What does it have to do with commerce/buying/selling?

How is it a "mark"?

What about a name, or number of name? Are you suggesting the programmer is the beast? If so, how does it apply to his name?