Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

The_Observer

@Einstein's test is flawed, but, really, every time travel test is flawed if you believe in the multiverse. A time travel machine would need to be beyond precise to get you to the past, future, and back to your present wordline while still accounting for other possible travelers messing with your worldline either intentionally or unintentionally. As such, a test requiring the traveler to answer the question you haven't asked yet is like rolling dice and hoping you get a deuces.

I still don't think @The_Observer answered the test correctly only because he never revealed his age nor did anyone try to do any digging to confirm his age.

Reading between the lines helps out a lot - especially since humans were raised on euphemisms. And remember, the human imagination is stronger than reality; and reality is stranger than your imagination.

The_Observer

So, 42 is the meaning of life and your age at the time you answered @Einstein's test ;)?
Einstein see's what he wants to see. It's easy when you're looking for it. 42 is the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything - which fit perfectly with his ominous question from the future.

His test is majorly flawed. He asks the same question each time but has already made it clear within other posts what the intention behind the question is - therefore, any true time traveler could theoretically research this information and provide the "correct" answer in order to convince him. I think Einstein just wants to be convinced. Not to mention the heavily implied speculations behind how time travel actually works - just by asking that question it's presumed one is able to travel X minutes into the future at will and that there is only one worldline.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein see's what he wants to see. It's easy when you're looking for it. 42 is the answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything - which fit perfectly with his ominous question from the future.

His test is majorly flawed. He asks the same question each time but has already made it clear within other posts what the intention behind the question is - therefore, any true time traveler could theoretically research this information and provide the "correct" answer in order to convince him. I think Einstein just wants to be convinced. Not to mention the heavily implied speculations behind how time travel actually works - just by asking that question it's presumed one is able to travel X minutes into the future at will and that there is only one worldline.

I think the major flaw in my test is that no one knows if there was any collusion between you and I making it appear that you passed the test. Of course you and I know the answer to that. With the odds being infinity to one against you. And then there is the sudden reversal of you claiming now that you are not a time traveler. Most time travel claimants want everyone to believe them. But not you. Oops!

Cirrus

I think the major flaw in my test is that no one knows if there was any collusion between you and I making it appear that you passed the test. Of course you and I know the answer to that. With the odds being infinity to one against you. And then there is the sudden reversal of you claiming now that you are not a time traveler. Most time travel claimants want everyone to believe them. But not you. Oops!

@The_Observer tongue-in-cheek claimed that he was a time traveler in order to put a thread back on topic. In response to your test he posted the answer to the meaning of life according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. @The_Observer didn't pass the test and confirmed the same. Nobody has passed your test yet.