Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Cirrus

Our member Einstein has full Paranormalis copyright to that statement...So be very careful that Einstein doesn`t charge up one of his personally made Tesla Coils, sending 500,000 volts at you :LOL:.. joke.

You forget that I'm an attorney. I'll find a loophole and then weasel out unscathed. Even raw electric current can't stop attorneys.

TimeFlipper

You forget that I'm an attorney. I'll find a loophole and then weasel out unscathed. Even raw electric current can't stop attorneys.

With you being an attorney, you should obviously know that Paranormalis is a privately run website, that sets its own rules and guidelines..Not even a civil case could over rule the Administrators of Paranormalis ;) :D..

P. Jedi

Just curious is there and current active time travelers on this site presently???
May I ask you what would change in your life if some current active time traveler is on this site? Are you only curious or you need to believe more in general or are you waiting for a specific event to happen?
High respect for graduates

snowfalls4ever

I think he (the observer) is trying to lay low cirrus...and if i was a time traveler I probably wouldnt want to become too "known"...because unfortunately the wrong people eventually find out.