Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Since we all are dimensional travelers, IMHO, does that mean we all have the potential of being time travelers? Is it still traveling through time if you traverse "sideways" instead of forward or backward? If so, we are ALL time travelers. Many of us seem to do this "by accident". We need to figure out how to focus and do it intentionally.... nor not..... I suppose, if you like the way things are now, you wouldn't want to risk traveling to another dimension. AND, it does seem that only our consciousness is doing the "travelling", or do we disappear from the previous dimension?

I just need to traverse sideways in time to the lottery jackpot I win. I do not yet know how to focus on that outcome.

Kairos

I just need to traverse sideways in time to the lottery jackpot I win. I do not yet know how to focus on that outcome.

For the low price of $1,000 I can send you detailed schematics of how to build a dimensional gradient transverser that will allow you to travel between elements in the multiverse.

JackStagger

If anyone has unlocked time travel they would not be telling anyone about it at large on a public forum. That would potentially be the most irresponsible thing any human ever did. Sure, we'd deserve it, but I mean that in a very sadistic sense. My advice is for someone who can time travel to use it for the betterment of the species and to NOT divulge it publicly. The operative technology is likely to be a watershed discovery beyond simple time modulation, it's not as simple as subscribing to the more reassuring notions regarding causality.

We will likely never have the answers handed to us, and we likely shouldn't. I know that's cynical, but it's wise to err on the side of caution with this.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
For the low price of $1,000 I can send you detailed schematics of how to build a dimensional gradient transverser that will allow you to travel between elements in the multiverse.

First you would have to jump through several hoops to validify your claim. Perhaps you could start by posting a video showing your gradient transverser in operation.

Kairos

First you would have to jump through several hoops to validify your claim. Perhaps you could start by posting a video showing your gradient transverser in operation.

It's a psychic transferal, though. It astrally teleports your psyche to your body in an adjacent universe. The video wouldn't look like much.

The side effect of this is that the other version of you will experience a Mandala effect when he gets popped into your body in the universe.

TimeFlipper

Since we all are dimensional travelers, IMHO, does that mean we all have the potential of being time travelers? Is it still traveling through time if you traverse "sideways" instead of forward or backward? If so, we are ALL time travelers. Many of us seem to do this "by accident". We need to figure out how to focus and do it intentionally.... nor not..... I suppose, if you like the way things are now, you wouldn't want to risk traveling to another dimension. AND, it does seem that only our consciousness is doing the "travelling", or do we disappear from the previous dimension?

One of my own favourite TT movies, where a guy spontaneously time-travels, not knowing where or what year he is going to, or how old he will actually be after disappearing and returning!...The movie covers very interesting scenarios that has never been discussed before on Paranormalis...If you cant see the clip, just type into You Tube, "The Time Travellers Wife" :)..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
One of my own favourite TT movies, where a guy spontaneously time-travels, not knowing where or what year he is going to, or how old he will actually be after disappearing and returning!...The movie covers very interesting scenarios that has never been discussed before on Paranormalis...If you cant see the clip, just type into You Tube, "The Time Travellers Wife" :)..

It has been a while since I've seen that movie. May have to watch it again.