Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Cirrus

First you would have to jump through several hoops to validify your claim. Perhaps you could start by posting a video showing your gradient transverser in operation.

Make sure that the entire device is connected to a pen that also plays the sweet sounds of AM radio.

The_Observer

Since we all are dimensional travelers, IMHO, does that mean we all have the potential of being time travelers? Is it still traveling through time if you traverse "sideways" instead of forward or backward? If so, we are ALL time travelers. Many of us seem to do this "by accident". We need to figure out how to focus and do it intentionally.... nor not..... I suppose, if you like the way things are now, you wouldn't want to risk traveling to another dimension. AND, it does seem that only our consciousness is doing the "travelling", or do we disappear from the previous dimension?
You are currently traveling forward in time at a 1:1 ratio. By definition we're all time travelers. Technically when I walk over to the bathroom to take a quantum shit (my word for absurdly large turds that feel like you're giving birth through your sphincter) I'm traveling through time because to travel through space is to travel through time. Offset spacial divergence.

Cirrus

You are currently traveling forward in time at a 1:1 ratio. By definition we're all time travelers. Technically when I walk over to the bathroom to take a quantum shit (my word for absurdly large turds that feel like you're giving birth through your sphincter) I'm traveling through time because to travel through space is to travel through time. Offset spacial divergence.

What's the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?