Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

The_Observer

What's the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?
If you don't actually ask the question, you're not creating the potential for different outcomes, therefore the question is not definitively tangible. If one does not observe the question from the questioner, does the question even exist?

Q: I currently have my hands behind my back. How many fingers am I holding up?
A: Depends how many fingers I've severed today.

Cirrus

If you don't actually ask the question, you're not creating the potential for different outcomes, therefore the question is not definitively tangible. If one does not observe the question from the questioner, does the question even exist?

Q: I currently have my hands behind my back. How many fingers am I holding up?
A: Depends how many fingers I've severed today.

You answered my question correctly. You must be a time traveler.

TheSix

I don't think so. No one has ever passed the test to date.
Well thats because time travel isn't teleportation. Its not magic. Lets say you go 30 years to the future like you want. Do you expect to wake up one day without having any memory of how you got their. Of course not.its not magic. If thats how you think time travel works just develop memory lost. Im actually a real time traveler.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well thats because time travel isn't teleportation. Its not magic. Lets say you go 30 years to the future like you want. Do you expect to wake up one day without having any memory of how you got their. Of course not.its not magic. If thats how you think time travel works just develop memory lost. Im actually a real time traveler.

Then prove to me you are a real time traveler. I have a test for you. What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?

TheSix

Then prove to me you are a real time traveler. I have a test for you. What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?
You dont unde
You dont understand how time travel works...you dont travel to a point of time for time is an illusion of your mind created for you to not see that you are stock in a time loop caused by change. but rather travel to a point in space you want to be.if you want to time travel i will be glad to teach you but its underwhelming.its not magic

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You dont unde

You dont understand how time travel works...you dont travel to a point of time for time is an illusion of your mind created for you to not see that you are stock in a time loop caused by change. but rather travel to a point in space you want to be.if you want to time travel i will be glad to teach you but its underwhelming.its not magic

You failed the test. The question was "What happened to building 7 during 9/11?"

It appears it is you that does not understand how time travel works.