Is there any kind of technology that can assist with astral travel?

TimeFlipper

yea i wanna start diing I-Dozer and Hemi-Synch

When you mentioned "diing", were you referring to a Direct Injection box that was used for the impedance matching of an electric guitar going through a microphone input of an analogue or digital recording machine?.....Without the DI box the guitars tonal quality would sound very dull and flat on the recording.....I dont think DI boxes would be of any use in modern day vocal and musical recording technology...

steven chiverton

Astral Travel..You reminded me of something i read in a magazine in the early 1970s when the "New Age People" were getting into eastern philosophy, probably brought about by George Harrison from the pop group, The Beatles...Perhaps this video clip might retrieve your memory :)

ratteling ankle bells you may as well hold 2 baby rattlers then

Scarecrow

there is one other possibility, obtaining a Rodin Coil and one 2 channel 9000 watt amplifier with a freq. Generator as the source input. Worse side it will cost about $1000.00 plus change. I am purchasing the above 2 channel amplifier but I will have to wait to get the $500 freq. Gen. I could still use my iPhone but not certain how this amplifier will convey the phones weak cell signals. I will keep updating when I get my next piece of equipment.

Reason: Simple, the Rodin type coil creates scalar waves in other words it opens the vortex when inputing the source into the coil its the input source that activates the speaker type coil that use 18 gauge electromagnetic wiring coil and crossover at specificities mathematical points as per Marko's find. At each node on the coil it cancels each other out causing a miniature vortex opening by the nature of the coils windings all activities come from the center of the coil where implosions occur.

TimeFlipper

Can you please tell me from where i can purchase the 9kw 2 channel amplifier?..
You might need a preamplifier between your iPhone output to the amplifier input, that will bring up the required output for the amplifier to operate from...You can buy them very cheaply from companies on the internet :)..

If you intend using the full 9kw of power from your amplifier into the 18 gauge Rodin coil loudspeaker, you could vaporise it and cause harm to yourself in the process!!....You will need several loudspeakers combined together to handle that 9kw of power, similar to the loudspeaker systems used for outside musical events....

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
This wont give you astral travel at all.

Mr Scarecrow is talking about something quite different.

TimeFlipper

This wont give you astral travel at all.

Mr Scarecrow is talking about something quite different.

Perhaps you can come up with another piece of technology that could assist with astral travel...I look forward very much to commenting on your own concept, my old friend (y):D..

Last edited: