is time travel possible ?

titorite

i aint using a vpn num7 could tell you that
No he couldn't, Thats how a VPN works, You get to choose your IP, Nobody would ever know. HOWEVER when we look at your posting history and your hovering around yourself offering supportive comments to yourself constantly ,well you kinda make it obvious dude.

TimeFlipper

I wouldn't pay HarrietB much mind. She/he is just our resident troll. Like to talk about how she is a dick sucking saviour from the future that has to give men blow jobs to prevent the dread dick rot. No im not making any of this up this is literally what she/he says they are here for... Here recenty they have been talking about how they need to leave because they hear farting noises everywhere and she/he sees shimmering lights everywhere.... sounds more like a drug trip to me but then again no, thats just harrietB

You hit the nail on the head, when you said that, she/he Harriet B is a troll!!..I can tell all of you that i was extremely angry when i saw that remark from that HB, QUOTE: "your reply made a good attempt, but sadly besmirched by faecal debris"..end of QUOTE:
However i decided not to make a comment on here about it, and instead sent a trolling report to our Admin...And i would suggest in the future that our members also send a report into Admin about the behaviour of that HB, if any further trolling is brought up....Your "Report" is confidential..

I had to smile about how you stated the "Bengali Scrotum Rot" as the (dread dick rot), which that HB first brought up!! (y) :ROFLMAO:..
As for @mullac998 he hasnt broken any Paranormalis rules that iam aware of, but i agree with you that he/she is simply just a sock puppet to that Harriet B...But i will give Mullac998 the chance to tell us all what Scalar Waves are and how we can create them for ourselves, after all he does say QUOTE: Time-Travelling is easy!! o_O :ROFLMAO:..So come on then, are you going to tell us, or will you also be making up excuses for not answering?, just like that Harriet B has been doing all the time :ROFLMAO:.....Watch out guys for all the excuses coming up!! :ROFLMAO:..

mullac998

You hit the nail on the head, when you said that, she/he Harriet B is a troll!!..I can tell all of you that i was extremely angry when i saw that remark from that HB, QUOTE: "your reply made a good attempt, but sadly besmirched by faecal debris"..end of QUOTE:
However i decided not to make a comment on here about it, and instead sent a trolling report to our Admin...And i would suggest in the future that our members also send a report into Admin about the behaviour of that HB, if any further trolling is brought up....Your "Report" is confidential..

I had to smile about how you stated the "Bengali Scrotum Rot" as the (dread dick rot), which that HB first brought up!! (y):ROFLMAO:..
As for @mullac998 he hasnt broken any Paranormalis rules that iam aware of, but i agree with you that he/she is simply just a sock puppet to that Harriet B...But i will give Mullac998 the chance to tell us all what Scalar Waves are and how we can create them for ourselves, after all he does say QUOTE: Time-Travelling is easy!! o_O:ROFLMAO:..So come on then, are you going to tell us, or will you also be making up excuses for not answering?, just like that Harriet B has been doing all the time :ROFLMAO:.....Watch out guys for all the excuses coming up!! :ROFLMAO:..
Nah i don't make up excuses scalar waves can be picked up through objects such as a christmas ball and to get the scalar wave to power a lets say a led you would need a cable attached to the ball which is then attached into a metal pin within a a flat pancake coil then for it to work you need to create a bridge rectifer for it to work

TimeFlipper

So..a Christmas tree ball with a cable attached to it to collect scalar waves, the cable is then fed into a pancake coil, the output of which presumably is fed through a bridge rectifier which simply converts AC into DC...therefore the LED is powered from a DC supply, which you claim is actually a scalar wave and not a DC supply to the LED?....Now please tell us how we can "time-travel easily" from that set up...Will we need lots and lots of Christmas tree balls and LED`s? :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

@ TF you seem to be getting angry in your old age.

Too many sittings in the wooden pyramid?

No my old friend...Last year you sent me a PM asking for my opinion about building a wooden pyramid, but instead of typing wooden pyramid your translation for it was actually a wooden "top"....Therefore, to take the piss out of you i sent you the following picture of the Wooden Tops, which was a childrens show in the UK back in the 1950s, and you got angry with me for taking the piss out of you :LOL:..

WOODEN TOPS.jpg

mullac998

So..a Christmas tree ball with a cable attached to it to collect scalar waves, the cable is then fed into a pancake coil, the output of which presumably is fed through a bridge rectifier which simply converts AC into DC...therefore the LED is powered from a DC supply, which you claim is actually a scalar wave and not a DC supply to the LED?....Now please tell us how we can "time-travel easily" from that set up...Will we need lots and lots of Christmas tree balls and LED`s? :LOL:..
I can proof that what i said with a video as to time travel im keeping to my self why in the hell should i give something so great to a bunch of sceptics. You have a working brain dont you then use it to work out. Then again i thought with old comes wisdom not scepticism because there something wrong there. But then again you are from derbyshire but just to be on a safe side ill see if i can find you a discount code for the hospital to see if i can get you a discounted mri scan because you dont sound to well