Is Timetraveler2063 a real time traveler?

Peregrini

Samstwitch;
We are in partial agreement in this. I will wait until some of the times, for the events he has claimed "will" happen, to have past.
My reference to Matthew 24:11 is pertinent in that, I do not believe this man is a time traveler. With that, I conclude, he is "acting" as a prophet and trying to use his alleged time travel story to lend credibility to his predictions. I will state now and for the record... "None of his predictions will come to pass on or near the dates he has presented. He "will" try to cover for this with such excuses as the 'well worn out' alternate timeline excuse, or something disrupted the timeline and the event has been "pushed" forward excuse ... and when something similar does occur he can lay claim to it. He will try to claim the most obscure events as being "what he predicted". He will try to alter his predictions... "What I meant was" ... to fit events." If he doesn't just disappear in shame.
This man is a charlatan and he will be exposed. Trying to use God as a means to his end...only God can judge that.
I have read most, if not all, of your posts and I do believe you are well grounded in scripture and you stated you have studied end time prophesy. You also know that people have believed the "end times" were happening in every generation since man became aware of the prophesies... I refer to Revelations and some Old Testament. Nero, Napoleon, Hitler, and many others were believed to be the anti-Christ. Now some believe Obama is. (wouldn't it be the height of irony if it turns out to be Romney)
Knowing the prophesies as you do you must also know that many, certain things, must occur "first", "in order", and when they begin...Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. ( Mathew 24 is a good source of understanding for the end times. IMHO)
While we disagree on JT and TT and currently, on this guy, we agree in the Lord and that's more than enough for me.
(I have to wonder though, if you are not just setting this guy up)

Samstwitch

Samstwitch;
We are in partial agreement in this. I will wait until some of the times, for the events he has claimed "will" happen, to have past.
My reference to Matthew 24:11 is pertinent in that, I do not believe this man is a time traveler. With that, I conclude, he is "acting" as a prophet and trying to use his alleged time travel story to lend credibility to his predictions. I will state now and for the record... "None of his predictions will come to pass on or near the dates he has presented. He "will" try to cover for this with such excuses as the 'well worn out' alternate timeline excuse, or something disrupted the timeline and the event has been "pushed" forward excuse ... and when something similar does occur he can lay claim to it. He will try to claim the most obscure events as being "what he predicted". He will try to alter his predictions... "What I meant was" ... to fit events." If he doesn't just disappear in shame.
This man is a charlatan and he will be exposed. Trying to use God as a means to his end...only God can judge that.
I have read most, if not all, of your posts and I do believe you are well grounded in scripture and you stated you have studied end time prophesy. You also know that people have believed the "end times" were happening in every generation since man became aware of the prophesies... I refer to Revelations and some Old Testament. Nero, Napoleon, Hitler, and many others were believed to be the anti-Christ. Now some believe Obama is. (wouldn't it be the height of irony if it turns out to be Romney)
Knowing the prophesies as you do you must also know that many, certain things, must occur "first", "in order", and when they begin...Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. ( Mathew 24 is a good source of understanding for the end times. IMHO)
While we disagree on JT and TT and currently, on this guy, we agree in the Lord and that's more than enough for me.
(I have to wonder though, if you are not just setting this guy up)

The beauty of the forecasts are that they are to be natural occurances, therefore there can be no excuses of alternate timelines, he cannot alter what he has predicted. None of his predictions are 'man-made', therefore they cannot be altered. You, nor I, nor anyone else can say that what he has forecast will not happen, as we are not God. The only way we can know is to wait it out. That is the other beauty of it. We only have to wait 3 more weeks. If he is a fraud, then his time is very short-lived. On the other hand, if he is being truthful, then our redemption draweth nigh.

Either he is either a time traveler, or he is not. We must wait to find out.

If you give a person enough rope, they will hang themself. If that were to be the case, I am just an innocent bystander. Either way, whatever happens or doesn't happen will be a very eventful outcome! :p

You are right, I am very grounded with Scripture, thank the Good Lord! :)

Regarding End Times, no doubt we are in it. All Bible Prophecy has been fulfulled leadingup to the Tribulation Period. For the first time in history, it is right at the door.

Samstwitch

Peregrini, You might already have your answer. Timetraveler2063 has bailed on a scheduled Chat, and he said he will not be answering any more questions here. In 3 more weeks this book will be sealed. :rolleyes:

Samstwitch

1. Timetraveler2063:
I beseech you in the name of Jesus to tell us whether you are a real honest to goodness time traveler or not.

Timetraveler2063 has bailed on a scheduled Chat, and he said he will not be answering any more questions here. In 3 more weeks this book will be sealed. :rolleyes:

PamelaM

I am sorry I had to pull this card Sam. But this is why the Lord has given us scripture to keep us from being deceived. He may have good intentions but he did not have the scriptures right. Just like that guy that claimed several times he had figuered out when the rapture was going to happen(forget his name) he was sincere but wrong. The rapture did not happen on that day and the scripture told us no man could know when it would happen. The scripture is plain on the 1335 days and he was unwilling to explain it when he realized the mistake he made and just like that other guy he then tried to say it was just not going to be a physical thing. sorry that doesnt fly.
He may be sincere in his heart but when is it ok to lie and pretend you are a time traveler in the name of the Lord?
Thats why I felt the need to pull that card out because he knew he had to answer the truth .
He should not have bailed on our chat I was willing to listen to his explaination on the 1335 everyone knows I have a very open mind and willing to consider what one says but I will also not be deceived.
If he was for real there was no reason to bail. He should have stayed strong and answered the questions after all it is why he said he was on here.
I want the truth . The complete truth and if he was unwilling to give that then he was not worth chatting with anyway.

Jasmine

I am sorry I had to pull this card Sam. But this is why the Lord has given us scripture to keep us from being deceived. He may have good intentions but he did not have the scriptures right. Just like that guy that claimed several times he had figuered out when the rapture was going to happen(forget his name) he was sincere but wrong. The rapture did not happen on that day and the scripture told us no man could know when it would happen. The scripture is plain on the 1335 days and he was unwilling to explain it when he realized the mistake he made and just like that other guy he then tried to say it was just not going to be a physical thing. sorry that doesnt fly.
He may be sincere in his heart but when is it ok to lie and pretend you are a time traveler in the name of the Lord?
Thats why I felt the need to pull that card out because he knew he had to answer the truth .
He should not have bailed on our chat I was willing to listen to his explaination on the 1335 everyone knows I have a very open mind and willing to consider what one says but I will also not be deceived.
If he was for real there was no reason to bail. He should have stayed strong and answered the questions after all it is why he said he was on here.
I want the truth . The complete truth and if he was unwilling to give that then he was not worth chatting with anyway.
He was talking about Dec 21, 2012 not the 1335 days.

PamelaM

If we are misunderstanding what he is talking about....all he has to do is explain.
He can not blame us for wanting to be wise as serpents but innocent as doves.
We are suppose to question because there are alot of liars and deceivers out there.
If he is not willing to explain what choice are we left with?

Samstwitch

If we are misunderstanding what he is talking about....all he has to do is explain.
He can not blame us for wanting to be wise as serpents but innocent as doves.
We are suppose to question because there are alot of liars and deceivers out there.
If he is not willing to explain what choice are we left with?

Agreed! John Titor answered ALL the questions thrown at him without wavering, because he was a real time traveler.

Jesus said, "Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16

What OMG!!!! Why???

Timetraveler2063 wrote: "All the messages people have been sending me twisting my words and turning them into things I never said has really got out of hand!!...Forgive me please for not keeping my word on the chat...I will no longer come here and answer questtions for now."

His words were being sifted, not twisted.

This is called a COP-OUT!

ZeoEmeraude

This is why I decided not to debunk this tale. This person is not a time traveler...Now don't get me wrong here folks...I believe in God, but his tale seems more like a sermon and less like a grand adventure through time. Usually, we get these folks pretending to be time-travelers, only to find out (after a long bout of questions and no definitive answers) that we have a person who is here to get attention and nothing more. Once the shit hits the fan...they bolt, because the story has so many holes in it, it becomes harder for the person to keep it up. From my standpoint, if I were to travel back in time to a period that I know most people might die from some grand catastrophe, I wouldn't care who knew about the future, since most would die anyway. I'd even tell folks lottery results and Super Bowl winners. And yes, I have heard it all about revealing too much and altering the lives of others....but who cares!

The real reason we debate this and other related topics remain the same. We want to know the unknown. But life does not throw out bones like that. Now, I may be completely wrong ladies and gents...this person may be the real deal.....but i'm inclined to believe that he/she is not. All the questions in the world matter little compared to actual, physical evidence. I find it frustrating that we get time travelers here who offer up nothing more than a tale held together with spit and dreams. If i were to come here to this forum from the future, you would see some type of video and documentation about my time and the device itself regardless of any rules that I might violate. There will always be those who need more than just a tale folks. I'm one of them. Don't let this individual play on your beliefs to garner more attention over some fantastic tale thought up by drinking too much holy Kool-Aid. Time Travel and religion do not mix well folks.