Is Timetraveler2063 a real time traveler?

bomberman

I dont know what you are thinking because unfortunately I do not have the telepathy gene.:D

I am sure Jasmine is correct. Unfortunately most people seem to want to "make a profit" off of a time traveler just "incase"
he is the real thing. John himself said he was sick of people asking him those kind of questions I would think it would get on
my nerves as well. I mean this guy is talking about a "cashless" society one where you have to take the mark of the beast
(The microchip transponder) to buy and sell and its literally going to be like "hell on earth" and this guy is interested in who
is going to win a game? I mean common....even if you won alot of money you would have to take the mark of the beast to
further enjoy it. What good is it if you gain all the money in the world and know the outcome of every game if you lose
your own soul????

Are you kidding me ? So you are actually thinking that i believe that he is a time traveler, and i want to make
profit off of him ? No seriously, are you joking around right now because i cant tell.

I'm not interested at all in a sports-game outcome, i am purely interested in HIS PREDICTION of the outcome.
And i think you agree with me that right now, you cannot tell if he is indeed a TT'er or not.

If that's the case, you are contradicting yourself, because if i were to gamble on the sports-game (i dont even
gamble) based on TT63's prediction, i would STILL be gambling. I would be gambling on the question if
he is indeed real or not.

To me, it looks more like you're defending him because you want him to be real.

If you still think i am a greedy gambler, who is searching for time travelers to feed off of, then forget my
sports-game question, and im sorry i even asked it.

You sure as hell can act like you do... Nonetheless, you cannot
avoid your obvious contradiction.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I moved a few posts here as requested, in order to allow the original discussion involving TT2063 and other members asking questions to run more smoothly.

We're going to keep the debate regarding if TT2063 is real or not in here. If you want to ask him questions, post them in the original thread:
Timetraveler2063 Questions | Paranormalis

jaquon

Alright i have nothing more to add here,
Alright i have nothing more to add here, anyone who believes this guy is too gullible.
There is nothing you can add to that. I wouldn't think a real Time Traveler would know something like what was the score of a certain game or the Olympics if horrible things as he says where to happen. I'm not saying he is real, im saying that makes sense to me.

I guess thats a matter of opinion, Jasmine,

And i did never say that i disbelieved because he cannot answer that particular question.
I disbelieve because by looking at all his posts, he makes no sense at all. He says he has
a goal to wake us up (or something like that), or tell us something important.

But if you just think about it, and place yourself in his shoes, the first thing you would do,
and HAVE to do, is just bring in at least SOME direct evidence (something like what
John Titor did with his time machine pictures), so that people will at least believe
that you are indeed from the future, and that you are a trustworthy source.

He clearly has a goal, and because of that goal, he requires us to believe him to be
trustworthy, wich means he HAS to prove himself directly.

Instead, he is just here avoiding direct questions, not going into detail about his
"time machine" (i see no reason at all for that), and speaking about events with
Planet X in the coming years, without revealing at least wich year. The only actual
verfiable predictions he has made, is that of Texas being hit by a tsunami, and
of an earthquake near Australia.

Now i wouldn't be happy if those horrible events were to occur, but by judging his
previous posts, he is constantly avoiding questions, and backing out, and changing
certain claims (by saying he didnt "clarify" himself). So based on that i think that
nothing is going to happen (and i hope so, for the people's sake), and that mr.TT
is going to say something like:

"Oh im sorry i didn't clarify myself, i meant for this event to happen when planet X
passes, wich it did not, so i made a mistake in calculating the time in wich Planet X
arrives, and for that i apologize."

As for the sports-game thing, all i know is that I (and most people with brains)
would come to a time line PREPARED with a LOT of stuff that will happen in the
coming DAYS, if we wanted to be believed.

At least John Titor explained why he could not say certain things, due to morality,
and i think his personality very much fits that statement.
How can you say any TT would have to bring evidence? You don't know what they would have to do. And for someone to say that John T showing a picture was proof, well that's just Naive. Anyone here on this site could prob fake a picture. Give us a break bro!!

Ren

bomberman, in my opinion, Time Traveler 2036 is not a time traveler. If you're going to hoax about various paranormal things you've got to have a little script. Then you've got to read that script often so you don't contradict your fictional story too much. I'm going to start a thread that contains a script where I sound authoritative on various paranormal issues. I'm going to do my best to stay away from phrases such as "I think I'm almost sure that I believe that.."

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't want people to have to fight their way through a useless argumentation between 2 members in order to follow the actual time travel discussion this thread is supposed to contain. That's why I cleaned this thread to give it a second chance.

I'm therefore going to remove subsequent posts containing any kind personal argumentation between Bomberman and Jaquon that is not related to the topic at hand.

Thank you guys for taking care of your misunderstanding in private if needed. Consider this a warning.

Peregrini

You're really getting off on this aren't you?
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Is it time to start the debunking yet?
In the proper thread of course.

jaquon

You're really getting off on this aren't you?
Correct me if i'm wrong but you have to say your a prophet before you can call this guy a false prophet. This guy is no prophet nor has he ever said he was. He's making predictions if anything. Calling him a false prophet is a bit of a stretch don't you think.

Samstwitch

You're really getting off on this aren't you

Peregrini, Think of this...timetraveler2063 has made some very bold and specific DATED forecasts that are to begin happening in approximately 3 weeks, on September 16-17, 2012. We will know then if he is genuine or not.

What imposter would do that? Only a very stupid one. (He doesn't sound stupid to me.) That's why I say, be patient and wait it out, because time is short. We will know soon enough whether or not he is the real deal. (If he were a self-proclaimed Prophet, we would at least have to give him the benefit of waiting to see if his predictions came true.)

I have read over his material. He does not sound schizophrenic or delusional. Like John Titor's grandfather told him, he's either crazy or he's a real time traveler.

To believe him is very frightening, I admit. But Bible Prophecy is happening and has been for quite awhile. I know we are on the brink of the Great Tribulation. I've been expecting it as other believers have, so what he's forecasting is conceivable.

I have thought more and more about what John Titor forecasted for 2012 in relation to what timetraveler2063 has forecasted. John said:

QUESTION: Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending.

JT ANSWER: ..Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

What happened in the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians? God released the ocean waters over them and they all drowned. Doesn't that sound similar to a Tsunami? That's exactly what a Tsunami does. (John also said nothing happens on 12-21-12.)So perhaps timetraveler2063 is a real Time Traveler. I admit, it's very scary. But if he's for real, then we should take advantage of the knowledge he has given us and prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

There are only two possibilities here. If we prepare and nothing happens, nothing is lost, and we are more prepared for an emergency. If we do not prepare and his forecast happens, we may be kicking ourselves if we are in a danger zone.

I'm a very open-minded skeptic. I know time travel is possible, but I have to be convinced. If the forecast happens, I will become a believer.

Anyway, that's my opinion and advice. In the meantime, I'm going to seize this opportunity. If timetraveler2063 is a genuine time traveler, I want to visit with him and ask questions about our future, something I didn't get to do when John Titor was here.

All will reveal itself in time. :)

~Sam~