James Maxwell time travel equation

mistertimes

That's an excuse.

You are well aware of just how much money it is, you must remember I need to obey by rules in order to make it tax free for the receiver and the gift giver.

I also said I would go up to 999,999 USD.

This is tons of money and you know that Arnold. In any time it is tons of money that buys someone a house and in some places few houses that they can get monthly rent for life with very good income out of.

I am talking real world not imaginary internet, and you will never see better offer on civilian internet.

I also said it doesn't have to be a time machine it can be the gathering of a team that will work on it and I will be the one to go. I even said I don't have to come back.. so no efforts should be invested into it.

You wont find better offer that is not from the industrial military and they sure wont come here to offer anything to anyone since they don't take internet forum members for their black projects.

VictorC

I put here 270,000 USD offer and it is yet to be approached seriously, this should tell you something about something...

I actually offered more than quarter of a million US dollars. REAL offer.

I should have had by now a list of people jumping on this like Jesus last meal but nothing.

That's a hell of a lot of money.

I am also a man of means and would be willing to match your offer herr @mistertimes. To create a X Prize to stimulate interest and bring practical knowledge to light. I would also ve interested in learning more about this mathematical equation relating to time travel and what else the time traveller told you @TimeSpiral.