John Alexanderson, from 2043.

John A

It's apparent that you are hoaxing since you continue with the John Titor narrative. We also know miniature black holes do not exist.
I am not sure what you're on about. In any case, miniature black holes do exist.
I am only here for your own good, remember. A time machine must be constructed before 2037.

Carl Miller

I don`t know why even during a time travel description people tend to savage Donald Trump. I know we somehow, directly or indirectly have interest into the Unexplained Mysteries of the universe. Which we notice is that members from our group bear a repugnant feeling toward globalists. Hillary Clinton and Obama, now on backstage defending the interests of the elite opposing Donald Trump helped by an insidious mainstream media which have never had any commitments to the true impartial information.
Now, what have we got is another Lussorio or Sir Henry`s incarnation coming back from the future stating he does not have interests for politics. Then, he changes his mind starting to `savage` Donald Trump. How can we put up with such a c r a p like this one, question (my interrogative key got disabled)...

Daniel Scott

Hello.
I am John Alexanderson, a time traveler from 2043. I have made the pen name of John Alexanderson up myself, because it is my understanding that learning my real name while in 2017 would change the world line drastically. Although it is my motive to change the world line, it need not be changed like that. I am here to teach humanity how to build a time machine before the IOCBH does in 2037. Due to John Titor's interference, all we can do is completely prevent the invention of time machines where they are exclusive to the aforementioned organization.

If you have any questions, please ask.

I would also like it to be known that when the world line does change,
I will abruptly disappear from it.

John Alexanderson

Can you make me travel with you to the Year 2015?

Carl Miller

Time travel is not feasible. It is not obtainable. We time travel on our imagination. We learn how to appreciate the oldie goodies. Even 'the kids' today are learning to enjoy 'Tears for Fears'. And the good old Jon Bon Jovi who can deny the grandeur kinda cowboy 'the money or your life.
What the future holds for us?
Well it is undeniable that since the destructive process of nature is ongoing...
Let Lussorio foretell us. I am somewhat disappointed. I wish I could see what will happen when Hillary takes over.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Time travel is not feasible. It is not obtainable.
I disagree. I think the past, present, and future are all interconnected. If you can time travel to the distant future, you can also time travel to the distant past. Nothing is set in stone, and the past is not lost forever, and it shouldn't be that way anyway. But that's just my opinion. You believe what makes sense to you.

Carl Miller

I disagree. I think the past, present, and future are all interconnected. If you can time travel to the distant future, you can also time travel to the distant past. Nothing is set in stone, and the past is not lost forever, and it shouldn't be that way anyway. But that's just my opinion. You believe what makes sense to you.

Yes.

John A

Yes.

Time travel is incredibly feasible. It will need to be explained in full for my goal to be achieved, but what I can easily say now as befits the context is that the past, future, and present are connected.

John A

Hello.
I am John Alexanderson, a time traveler from 2043. I have made the pen name of John Alexanderson up myself, because it is my understanding that learning my real name while in 2017 would change the world line drastically. Although it is my motive to change the world line, it need not be changed like that. I am here to teach humanity how to build a time machine before the IOCBH does in 2037. Due to John Titor's interference, all we can do is completely prevent the invention of time machines where they are exclusive to the aforementioned organization.

If you have any questions, please ask.

I would also like it to be known that when the world line does change,
I will abruptly disappear from it.

John Alexanderson

Can you make me travel with you to the Year 2015?

I won't be travelling with anybody, by the time that you would be able to travel to 2015 I will have disappeared from this world line.

John A

I don`t know why even during a time travel description people tend to savage Donald Trump. I know we somehow, directly or indirectly have interest into the Unexplained Mysteries of the universe. Which we notice is that members from our group bear a repugnant feeling toward globalists. Hillary Clinton and Obama, now on backstage defending the interests of the elite opposing Donald Trump helped by an insidious mainstream media which have never had any commitments to the true impartial information.
Now, what have we got is another Lussorio or Sir Henry`s incarnation coming back from the future stating he does not have interests for politics. Then, he changes his mind starting to `savage` Donald Trump. How can we put up with such a c r a p like this one, question (my interrogative key got disabled)...

I am very confused as to what you're talking about. I cannot talk about anything political, it could change this world line horribly. And whatever do you mean by savaging Donald Trump? Is that even a verb?