John Alexanderson, from 2043.

mullac998

I'm abit confused why are people assuming he's fake do to the fact that one person has mess around in the past. I know he talks about John titor alot, but there is no actual facts or evidence to say that john titor was real or not, yes john's predictions may have not came true but you do realize john titor was talking to himself from two different worlds line so he claimed. So what was to ment happen here may have happened in another world line, we need to be abit more open then, just assume he's fake

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm abit confused why are people assuming he's fake do to the fact that one person has mess around in the past. I know he talks about John titor alot, but there is no actual facts or evidence to say that john titor was real or not, yes john's predictions may have not came true but you do realize john titor was talking to himself from two different worlds line so he claimed. So what was to ment happen here may have happened in another world line, we need to be abit more open then, just assume he's fake

There is evidence that the John Titor story is a complete fanciful fabrication. A guy that goes by the online name of Razimus has been researching the true identity of John Titor for many many years. Razimus uncovered the true identity of John Titor. His real name is Morey Haber. The fact is that so far all time traveler claimants have been hoaxers.

This guy is just like all the rest. If you put him to the test, he'll fail. But go ahead, ask him to answer a question that you have written down but haven't posted yet. He has a time machine. So he could go forward in time to see the question you posted. Then he could come back and post the answer before you even ask it.

mullac998

If someone has been searching the identity of john then alright then but to me that's just claims someone has been making. but if you have links then send me i'm also interested in find more information on the subject :D

John A

There is evidence that the John Titor story is a complete fanciful fabrication. A guy that goes by the online name of Razimus has been researching the true identity of John Titor for many many years. Razimus uncovered the true identity of John Titor. His real name is Morey Haber. The fact is that so far all time traveler claimants have been hoaxers.

This guy is just like all the rest. If you put him to the test, he'll fail. But go ahead, ask him to answer a question that you have written down but haven't posted yet. He has a time machine. So he could go forward in time to see the question you posted. Then he could come back and post the answer before you even ask it.

Einstein, I understand that you may be skeptic, but please, hear me out. I'm not here to get attention for myself, I am here to get attention for the necessity of a time machine being built soon, and having it spread to the public.

Also, your plan to test my validity would almost work, except for the fact that answering his question before he asks is impossible. He is completely capable of changing his question, code word, or whatever he uses after I answer it. When you travel through time, your world line changes slightly as well. Each world line has a different divergence number, and so the question could change with my arrival back before you asked. If the question he was going to ask me doesn't change, and I answer it correctly, he may decide to say "no, that's not the question" due to reasons such as pride.

Whether it is believed or not that I am a time traveler, I want to at the least make the completion of a time machine before it's too late.

mullac998

Einstein, I understand that you may be skeptic, but please, hear me out. I'm not here to get attention for myself, I am here to get attention for the necessity of a time machine being built soon, and having it spread to the public.

Also, your plan to test my validity would almost work, except for the fact that answering his question before he asks is impossible. He is completely capable of changing his question, code word, or whatever he uses after I answer it. When you travel through time, your world line changes slightly as well. Each world line has a different divergence number, and so the question could change with my arrival back before you asked. If the question he was going to ask me doesn't change, and I answer it correctly, he may decide to say "no, that's not the question" due to reasons such as pride.

Whether it is believed or not that I am a time traveler, I want to at the least make the completion of a time machine before it's too late.
I have private message you can you reply

The Fifth

OFF TOPIC : @John A -Lussorio is a , WAS A , forum member who is a fanatic about time machines. Num7 is the administrator of the site.

ON TOPIC : We will be testing you with questions to ensure that you are not him. I won't ask you any questions for now but i'll say my word : changing the divergence number won't get you to your suicide and i'm not recommending suicide. If you only knew what awaits you ... just don't , i won't get into details and it's not about religious reasons. About time travel , how about not change the time line and how about "you have all the time now" , use it. Learn to build weapons of mass destruction by changing the structure of the time machine and weaponizing it. If you are legit and if i were in your place i would have made a bomb to wipe out that institute , staying in this timeline as a result and gathering information , getting smarter ,becoming a sentinel.

John A

OFF TOPIC : @John A -Lussorio is a , WAS A , forum member who is a fanatic about time machines. Num7 is the administrator of the site.

ON TOPIC : We will be testing you with questions to ensure that you are not him. I won't ask you any questions for now but i'll say my word : changing the divergence number won't get you to your suicide and i'm not recommending suicide. If you only knew what awaits you ... just don't , i won't get into details and it's not about religious reasons. About time travel , how about not change the time line and how about "you have all the time now" , use it. Learn to build weapons of mass destruction by changing the structure of the time machine and weaponizing it. If you are legit and if i were in your place i would have made a bomb to wipe out that institute , staying in this timeline as a result and gathering information , getting smarter ,becoming a sentinel.

A simple bomb can't do it, they have basically enslaved the entire human race. Only few were either not captured, or have escaped.
I don't have all the time, because although I can go back in time, I still age. I guess you're right about suicide, but not completely. Each and every world line is considered and occurs, so there could be a version of a world line where the time machine is completed but I kill myself after college, and an identical one that is the exact same, except when I don't kill myself and what happens beyond that.

It's not really worth thinking about, because whatever happens will happen. The result will be the result, no point in predicting it.

mullac998

John message or just post on how to build the time machines i would be more then happy to build one and i know people on here would like to as well so can you tell us how to do it. please that would be greatful thank you