John Titor damage control

Samstwitch

It is human nature to be that way and that arrogant nature is still rampant in my time but war did bring people closer togeather but war is still not a good idea in my view but war is seen differently

It's not a matter or arrogance. It's a matter that liars come Online and make claims that aren't true, for a decade now. What can you tell us about John Titor's return and what happened to him, to verify your claims please?

kurisu

It is human nature to be that way and that arrogant nature is still rampant in my time but war did bring people closer togeather but war is still not a good idea in my view but war is seen differently

The way you talk about it, it would seem like you have more of a personal problem with the war?

T.E.R2021

T.E.R2021...John visited here just 2 years after Time Travel was invented and it was a Military program. So you're saying, just 7 years after that, you were sent on a mission to find out what changes his presence on our Timeline caused, and you are NOT military? That's a very short period of time for such an intricate Military program to end and/or expand to a civil program. (That would never happen so quickly on our Timeline, if at all. The military is secret about everything.)

For what purpose do your people want to know what changes John caused? And why are you making yourself known to us on this Forum? IF you are telling the truth, any public interaction and declaration with us on the Internet could surely cause more changes in our Timeline. So your interaction would be more contamination.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I'm being analytical about your claims.

Can you tell us details about John Titor's return and what happened to him? This information should not affect our Timeline.
Well military programs are run differently i guess i dont know the ins and outs of it all i know is that i was told what i was to do here and this seened to be a good idea to gather info at the time but not so much now, as for what happened to John when he got back,
When John had returned he was interviewed many times during one of said interviews he let slip about his visit here in 2000 after about a year he was discharged from the time program and the advancement of the time travel divice was stepet up and huge advances were made wile these advances were hapening i was in the applicaton prosses for this mission

kurisu

Instead of posting it, you can send him a Private 'Conversation'...much safer.

It's not like her email would be hard to guess AOL was the most popular and, most people use the same name for everything. Not to mention there aren't that many people watching this forum :p

PamelaM

It's not like her email would be hard to guess AOL was the most popular and, most people use the same name for everything. Not to mention there aren't that many people watching this forum :p
he missed it. bad timing on my part.

Samstwitch

Looks like he's gone at the moment. Anyone who makes claims like that should be prepared to present evidence to prove what he says is true. Titor-related imposters are rampant on the Internet. You can hide from a thief, but you can never hide from a liar.

I would truly be thrilled to meet someone who was really from John's Timeline, but alas...the imposters.

PamelaM

Looks like he's gone at the moment. Anyone who makes claims like that should be prepared to present evidence to prove what he says is true. Titor-related imposters are rampant on the Internet. You can hide from a thief, but you can never hide from a liar.

I would truly be thrilled to meet someone who was really from John's Timeline, but alas...the imposters.
No....he didnt see it. I will come back on later.