John Titor damage control

Ren

I think we can safely assume the pure fact that you gave use that example means that on or the other will change but, theres no real way to say which will occur. John told us of the Civil war in 05 and, it now 11 and, has yet to occur

There were 2 dates given. 2005 and 2008. 5+8=13 as in 2013.

T.E.R2021

What kind of information are you supposed to gather to prove John changed our Timeline? That's a very broad request. You must have been given very specific information for such a task. Can you please be specific?

If you are truly seeking this information, there are some of us 'experts' who could help you with the answers...if you are who you claim to be.
well we were given a list if things to look for such as tec advances that would otherwise be unlikely to happen had John not come here to give 1 example

Ren

Samstwitch,
I can only guess what John did to change the outcome of Y2K. My guess is him passing the knowledge of the problem to his grandfather, led his grandfather to pass that information onto other IBM Engineers that he worked with. As we got closer to the year 2000, the Engineers spoke out about the problem and eventually got the attention of the news and experts. That's how the problem was addressed and fixed in the years leading up to 2000.

Ren,
That is the most plausible explanation.

Sam,
of experts and concerned people fixed the problem and averted disaster.

Ren,
More than just Y2K was averted in my estimation. None of you are aware of it though. ..nor am I privy to it. I just know that something changed today for the better.

Sam,
might be a Civil War. I for one hope so, as the USA has become what I believe is the most corrupt nation in the world...because the gov't pretends to be for the people, but lies to the people about EVERYTHING.

Ren,
Amen. I just wish there was a more peaceful solution. ..a more peaceful protest. Keep fighting the good fight, Sam.

Samstwitch

well we were given a list if things to look for such as tec advances that would otherwise be unlikely to happen had John not come here to give 1 example

This is all the information you have to offer in reply to my comments? You're answer is too short and evasive. I'm not convinced.

T.E.R2021

This is all the information you have to offer in reply to my comments? You're answer is too short and evasive. I'm not convinced.
Okay for one i am not interested in convincing you that what i say is true but the answer i gave was vague for a reason i am happy to answer your questions but i will ofter keep answers short if you want more detail then ask questions on my replys i answer you to the level of detail i feel is required

Ren

This could be an unfortunate case of irreversible brain damage and psychosis onset by time-travel. There is a reason time-travel is restricted to non-civilians. Others who say they have time traveled complain that they were changed somehow.

They say that on John Titor's insignia there are two paths. One path leads to the continuation of the mission and the other path leads to God. ..as in touched by God.

Samstwitch

As many of you know a man named John Titor visited this world line in 2000, but what you dont know is that due to his actions another traveler was sent back to try to get an idea on what impact he had and this thed is to discuss that, say anything about the impact John had that you know of and also feel free to ask me any question you wish.

You cannot come on a Forum claiming to be a Time Traveler and expect to be taken seriously without some type of validation, because of all the fakes. John knew that, and he provided plenty of information including photos.

If you're a fake, then we shouldn't waste our time with you. However, if you are genuine, you will at least give us the courtesy of providing something to validate your claims. If you are "not interested in convincing me" that you are genuine, then you will have convinced me that you are a fraud.

Can you post photos of your Time Machine, as John did?

You said someone was injured when returning to your Timeline. Who was injured and what type of injuries, what caused the injuries, please?

PamelaM

It's not like her email would be hard to guess AOL was the most popular and, most people use the same name for everything. Not to mention there aren't that many people watching this forum :p
Actually the site gets about 1,519 views a day....but whose counting. :)
Just waiting for TER to respond back with some kind of proof . Your right Sam
No one is interested in talking to another JT wannabe they have to give something.
John did.

PamelaM

This could be an unfortunate case of irreversible brain damage and psychosis onset by time-travel. There is a reason time-travel is restricted to non-civilians. Others who say they have time traveled complain that they were changed somehow.

They say that on John Titor's insignia there are two paths. One path leads to the continuation of the mission and the other path leads to God. ..as in touched by God.
No Ren....he meant it literally like in...you die. Your physical body dies and your spirit goes back to God.

kurisu

Pam is right but, here is a similar or exact quote to what John said ( can't say it's 100% right )

John Titor
"I wear a standard civilian service uniform during instruction and training. It's sort
of a cross between an army uniform and overalls. We do have a quartermaster
who distributes clothing appropriate to where ever we are going.
There is a patch. It is round and has a graphic of a Kerr singularity (sort of looks
like an eye with gravity waves around it) with two spiral paths running through its
center. One path represents the "safe" way and the other is the path to God. The
bottom of the patch has my unit number along with "Temporal Recon" printed on
it. However, we remove any identification and patches before we go anywhere."