John Titor: N-Day March 12, 2015?

Samstwitch

Here's what I found on the Nuclear War mentioning Russia and/or China. Looking at it again, it seems to me that China strikes the U.S. first when it tries to "expand", and then Russia comes into the Nuclear exchange and strikes both China, U.S. and also Europe. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

JOHN TITOR: There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

Here's more. When John said "The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand", I believe that's his clue that China will strike the U.S. first in a Nuclear War.

JOHN TITOR: Russia and China have always had a very strange relationship. Even the news I see now indicates that continued weapons deals to allies, border clashes and overpopulation will lead to hostilities. The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.

I would characterize world politics as two boxers who have just gone multiple rounds and they're both pretty beat up. I'm sure someone out there wants to kill us but no one is very organized yet. There is a great deal of fear over rogue groups coming across un-launched missile systems, 55-gallon drums of Anthrax or portable nuclear weapons.

QUESTION: Was China your enemy?

JOHN TITOR: Not my enemy? I never fought any Chinese but their ability to hit Western cities with missiles made a lot of people unhappy.

COMMENT BY POSTER: I think Russia is still very likely to attack the United States with nuclear weapons. It's hard to imagine being here to see it.

JOHN TITOR: You are also correct but I want to add a twist to your thinking. Russia's enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia's enemy is the United States government.

Here John comments on NATO, which I take as a comment on Russian opposition to the NWO. In John's world, Russia destroyed the NWO, which NATO is part of.

JOHN TITOR: I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nukes into the Balkans to thwart any future expansion by NATO.

Another comment about Russia...

JOHN TITOR: The "enemy" that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Yes but he also says later on it starts in 2004. That is the inconsistency. I bolded the parts where he says the different years the civil war starts.

Samstwitch

Yes but he also says later on it starts in 2004. That is the inconsistency.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding or don't get your point. Here's how I see it.

2004 was the spark of the U.S. Civil War. That was a war between Americans and the U.S. Government.

2008 was the year that Americans realized their world would never be the same. (I agree.)

2015 was the year the World Nuclear War happened...with China nuking the U.S. first (I think) and Russia knocking out the U.S. Government, China, and Europe. (Europe entered into the Nuclear War, as John said "The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany"). It was a quick nuclear exchange between the major countries.)

I bolded the parts where he says the different years the civil war starts.

What Post # did you put Bold in? I can't find the Post you're referring to. Please direct me.

TimeTravel_00

Yes but he also says later on it starts in 2004. That is the inconsistency. I bolded the parts where he says the different years the civil war starts.
John Titor defined the war as a series of Waco type events that gradually escalate into the shootings, bombings, and guerrilla style tactics we have grown accustomed to in our current terror prone state. John Titor stated that we would easily be able to identify the forces of the A.F.E. as the people arresting, searching, and stripping away the constitutional rights of citizens without due process. I went through that process late last year, it was not fun. Guilty until proven innocent.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Here's what I found on the Nuclear War mentioning Russia and/or China. Looking at it again, it seems to me that China strikes the U.S. first when it tries to "expand", and then Russia comes into the Nuclear exchange and strikes both China, U.S. and also Europe. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it. Though I don't see anywhere that implies or even states that China nuked the United States.

It seems to me, that China attempted to expand that infuriated Russia. So much talk about Russia and so little talk about China, leads me to believe China and Russia went at it, the United States entered and Russia struck both with nukes. Where Europe comes into it, no clue. Though instability in the west, that would mean Europe, though what instability, is there any there right now?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding or don't get your point. Here's how I see it.

2004 was the spark of the U.S. Civil War. That was a war between Americans and the U.S. Government.

2008 was the year that Americans realized their world would never be the same. (I agree.)

My entire point is, why does Titor state two different years for the civil war starting? You're saying that 2004 was the spark of the civil war in 2005. However, Titor states that the civil war begins in 2004 and then begins in 2005. That is my point.

What Post # did you put Bold in? I can't find the Post you're referring to. Please direct me.

John Titor: N-Day March 12, 2015? | Page 2 | Paranormalis

Samstwitch

It seems to me, that China attempted to expand that infuriated Russia. So much talk about Russia and so little talk about China, leads me to believe China and Russia went at it, the United States entered and Russia struck both with nukes. Where Europe comes into it, no clue. Though instability in the west, that would mean Europe, though what instability, is there any there right now?

That is another possible scenario about the sequence of the Nuclear War. You could be right about it. About the instability in the west...I think he was talking about the Civil War in the U.S.

My entire point is, why does Titor state two different years for the civil war starting? You're saying that 2004 was the spark of the civil war in 2005. However, Titor states that the civil war begins in 2004 and then begins in 2005. That is my point.

I found your posts in Bold, and now I see what you mean. I'm not sure about the 2 different years. Certainly, it's something to look at. I will have to investigate further to make sure it's not a typo error, or from the original posts.

Samstwitch

I've finished researching the matter of John mentioning 2004 and 2005 as the beginning of the U.S. Civil War. It seems to me, according to what John said, that the Civil War was sparked due to civil unrest in 2004 near the Presidential Elections (which I believe was over the Elections being fraudulent as I have often speculated)...and then the Civil War really took off in 2005. This is what I believe to be the discrepancy, IMO.

Here are the excerpts about 2004 and 2005 according to John. The comments in Bold are from the other Posters asking him questions or making comments that John responded to. I underlined the references to 2004 and 2005.

To clarify about 2008, John said: "By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep." So the Civil War had escalated greatly, or peaked, by 2008.

CIVIL WAR BEGINS IN 2004 vs 2005

Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

JOHN TITOR: Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. Inthe grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

JOHN TITOR: The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

John says the civil war leads to the world war in 2015. The civil war lasts for ten years?

JOHN TITOR: It's 2004. I apologize for a missed key (very observant - we all need good critics).Perhaps our definition of war is different. I would define it as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict. The first U.S. civil war lasted 4 years and the English civil war lasted 6. How long is too long?

JOHN TITOR: There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks.

Did your commander authorize you to post this information or is it something you did on your own?

JOHN TITOR: I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005. Does that seem more likely now? Actually it's quite amazing to see what's happening. I have been trying to get people to pay attention for the last few months but to see it unfold is very interesting. Before I leave, I'll try and post my report.

Tell me anything like that and I will believe you forever.

JOHN TITOR: It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.

How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?

JOHN TITOR: They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005.

(Explanation about 2008)

You say the civil war lasts from 2004 to 2008 and then the short big war in 2015. What do the years from 2008 to 2015 look like? How long does WWIII last.

JOHN TITOR: I'm not sure I said that exactly. By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone's doorstep. Western instability during the conflict leads to the attack in 2015. WWIII is very short with a longer period of mop up.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, were gonna have a little Tea Party dinner the night before the first strike happens so we are all here where we need to be. This area is safe from radiation, how did you think John survived?

I'm going to have to verify that. I thought fallout could travel with the wind and 100 miles doesn't seem very far to me. You may survive the immediate blast, but what are the long term effects of radiation exposure?

TimeTravel_00

Apparently none for the area south of Sarasota. Nice breeze blowing in tonight from over the gulf, and nobody is going to waste a warhead on the gulf, or this area. That makes this area very special. That, and the fact that it is agriculturally self sufficient. There is only radiation in the areas where the cesium and strontium dust blows to after warhead detonation.

Ren

John Titor's description of his life and the wars to come is very carefully written in the same cryptic style. As mentioned before, he often gives two different dates for the same event. When he gives two dates, he's telling you that neither date is correct. When he gives you only one exact date, that one is correct.

John mentions Russia, The U.S., The American Federal Empire (AFE), and a Civil War around 2015.
1st, The American Federal Empire does not exist and it won't exist by 2015.
So if John is from the future, he must be talking about the American Federal System.
Now you take all these elements and match it with the most likely current events in 2013 and you're going to come up with Snowden's story.
John also mentions elsewhere who the enemy is. The enemy is the one who is arresting you without the due process of the law.

We absolutely will not survive a nuclear missile war with Russia.

Sam knows what I'm talking about here. Maybe some others know too. John Titor came back to get his family out of Florida before it flooded.

We're not talking about surviving a nuclear missile war. We're talking about surviving small suicide nuclear attacks on the U.S. by foreign people, religions and governments. We're talking about radiological and biological attacks on a small person delivered and detonated scale. We're talking about pressure cooker style weapons of mass destruction.

How does this happen?
Flooding.
It happens because the U.S. riots, segregates, and splits from the Union.
And it happens because the U.S. becomes poor and exploited.
Every city will be as Detroit.
Every town.