Debate John Titor: Real Time Traveler or a Hoaxer?

Keroscene

Re: John Titor Update: Exclusive Report!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
\"don't put your faith in anything claimed by one individual and you'll realize that in 2005\"
[/b]
I don't know about you but I've realized that since my mom quit being my conscience at around 6 or so. I wonder what happens when you apply this logic to JT?

Roth Joint

Personally I'd interpret the 20 or 30 years ago thing as Bush taking over Reagan's theocratic agenda...

But I think a war in Iraq could've been forseeable, considering the ape in power, hell even the WMD lie ( by a stretch) , but really what are the chances of someone figuring that out by coincidence? Anything happening in the world is arguably easy to predict in hindsight, but to align those things as to make a prediction ahead of time is amazing. I could look back and say the tsunami was predictable, but to announce it ahead of time defies odds in my book and I stand by what I've already said, anyone to say that's coincidence is ignoring reason out of some luniacal attempt to debunk JT.[/b]

I agree wholeheartedly with you. It is a remarkable "prediction" John Titor made. He was right.

Where was the public fed with information about Saddam developing WMD back in the 80s? We were friends then.[/b]

I am sorry if I haven't expressed myself properly. I meant the years before and around 2000 when John Titor made his "prediction." That's why John Titor's "prediction" is so fascinating. He made his remarks in a time period(2000/2001) where everyone believed that Saddam was indeed in possession of nuclear weapons <span style='font-family:Times New Roman'><span style=\'font-family:Verdana\'><span style=\'color:black\'>which ultimately appeared to be BS (just as Titor \\\"predicted\\\" it) in order to prepare the public for an Iraq war and make them more willing into accepting that war.

Titor was talking about the next Iraq war clearly mentioning it as the follow up on the previous Iraq war. So Titor clearly showed his knowledge of a coming \\\"next war\\\" against Iraq which indeed happened under G.W. Bush.

Furthermore it?s interesting to note that Titor made a clear distinction between that war and the US civil war! Clearly he meant this next war (Iraq) taking place before the US civil war when everyone could still be united and whipped up into accepting that war??.

Because, how great are the chances that the public could be \\"whipped up\\" again into accepting another war now? Not so great as back then in 2003 that\'s for sure. Titor somehow knew that. That\'s perhaps why he mentioned his \\"civil unrest\\" (social unrest) around the next Presidential \\"Election\\" in 2004. It all fits.</span></span>

</span></span>
<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Here\'s my perception of one of JT\'s predictions coming true.. Can\'t find JT\'s prediction, but the one where he says
\"don\'t put your faith in anything claimed by one individual and you\'ll realize that in 2005\"[/b][/quote]

With all due respect but I don\'t think John Titor said it exactly that way. However his words were: "It<span style=\'color:black\'> is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005."

LetThereBeLight!

Some news going on:
22nd Amendment about the President only having 2 terms. (Although that is no biggy, and was only done recently, since Regan or something because Roosevelt had 4 terms).

4th Amendment -- goings on in Chicago with some of the Justice System

Senator Charles Grassely calling for a justice department investigation perhaps about this: (I am not sure yet!)

These people all agree that there is something wrong with WTC's reports afterwards and the first person on in the first hour says part of it: (a controlled demolition)
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadA...le.asp?ID=16795

http://www.peterlance.com/

http://www.expertwitnessradio.org/

http://www.interlinkbooks.com/BooksN/New_P...arl_Harbor.html

http://www.infowars.com/

Different interpretations from about each person, but still agreement that something is wrong!

Now the first person in the main show (Peter Lance) claims not really government fault -- just did not get it together, while having other questions.

It gets worse from each person after that, but the last person, I have heard before, and it is more far-fetched than the first person (Peter Lance).

I do not know!

Oh, Senator Grassely (IA -- Iowa)! (Republican)

Lagnar

I don't know if this is relevant or not, but the more I read what you guys are talking about (going back to Iraq after the first war in '89), the more I am taken back to what my best friend back then was saying to me.

Back in '90 or '91 my best friend PFC ******* (an active military P.F.C. in Utah's national gaurd, getting ready to go into Special Forces training) told me (rather tenatively and with a very wierd look of concern on his face) these exact words, "Casey, we're going BACK to Iraq, and it's not going to be pretty." Of course back then I had no idea what was going on in the world besides just being a huge conspiracy buff, so I simply stated back to him, "Yeah, I know." Of course, I didn't really know, and I was disturbed by his tone and the way his voice was just a hair over whispering when he told me that so much that I just had to offer some kind of friendly 'it'll be ok Mikey' kind of remark in an effort to sooth BOTH of our minds at the time.

So, basically, because of my best friend's concerned statement back then, I've known we were going back to Iraq since about 1991 (just after the first time). It is clear to me that the Army, at least, knew they were going back to Iraq as far as back then, so maybe John Titor really does have some connection with military forces somewhere, no matter what time he comes from. In light of him not mentioning anything about 9/11, it would make remarkable sense to me if someone stated that John was simply some kind of military geek wanting to place his concerns in some physical way, say on the internet under a fictitious name, in some kind of an effort to warn people of what the government (at least the army) already knew was going to happen as far back as just after the first time we were there.

Mikey, if you're on this board, I'd really like to get back in touch with you. We have hardly talked at all since you went back to where your Mom lived back then. I'm sure you know who this is, and it wouldn't surprise me at all that you'd be on here. And just in case you are having second guesses as to who I am, "Sai, Sen, Shog, Atobagerra!" should help out a bit. Besides, I'd really like to know how you knew back then about us going back and the Comanchee sitting in West Jordan's facility.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Roth Joint\")</div>
?
With all due respect but I don't think John Titor said it exactly that way. However his words were: \"It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.\"[/b]

Thanks for clearing that up.

StarLord

We have seen how that particular lesson keeps creeping up every few hundred years or more. Question Authority. Trust No One Implicitly.

The more we wait the more obvious this looks as if a group of people connected to the BTB somehow were trying to let folks know that 'something' is not on the up and up. Read: New info from our buddies in England and that document of the minutes of the meeting.....

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Roth Joint\")</div>
I agree wholeheartedly with you. It is a remarkable \"prediction\" John Titor made. He was right... That's why John Titor's \"prediction\" is so fascinating. He made his remarks in a time period(2000/2001) where everyone believed that Saddam was indeed in possession of nuclear weapons I don\'t believe that knowing a possible future makes it happen. You are capable of changing your worldline for the better right now. None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?[/i]
[/b]

Whoever posted this statement originally, whether his name is Titor or not, covered every possible base. Note that if Saddam had been found to have nukes, this statement could still be considered a prediction. Indeed, it would have been more of a prediction.
So, we have here a statement that could be considered a prediction if Saddam had WMD\'s, and also could be considered a prediction if Saddam had not had WMD\'s. What alternatives have I missed here?

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(\\\"Roth Joint\\\")</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Titor was talking about the next Iraq war clearly mentioning it as the follow up on the previous Iraq war. So Titor clearly showed his knowledge of a coming \\\"next war\\\" against Iraq which indeed happened under G.W. Bush. ?
</span></span></span>
[/b][/quote]

This amounts to nothing. I predicted another war in Iraq myself, the first time Saddam fired on our planes patroling the No Fly Zone. That was an act of war that justified the resumption of hostilities, which had in fact only been suspended previously, owing to the agreement signed by Saddam and entirely on the contigent that he abide by it.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
[/color][/font][/size][/font][/color]
?
<span style=\'color:black\'>As I\'ve said, I haven\'t read all of the posts attributed to Titor. ?But the one that I\'ve re-posted here contains absolutely no prediction that Saddam lacked WMD\'s or nukes.</span>
?
?
?
Whoever posted this statement originally, whether his name is Titor or not, covered every possible base. ?Note that if Saddam had been found to have nukes, this statement could still be considered a prediction. ?Indeed, it would have been more of a prediction.
So, we have here a statement that could be considered a prediction if Saddam had WMD's, and also could be considered a prediction if Saddam had not had WMD's. ?What alternatives have I missed here?

[/b]

So, how would JT have known anything was gonna happen with Saddam at all? He also mentioned the WAR..

gl100

So, how would JT have known anything was gonna happen with Saddam at all? He also mentioned the WAR.

Saddam, WMD and possible war were well know and discussed topics long before Titor posted. My guess is he probably read about it on internet groups. Doing a quick, pre-2000 topic search I found user groups discussing this very thing. Look more like activists than time travelers and prophets to me. Here are a few samples:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.a...a2bf7c9e65b9716

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.a...16799cac5d048e8

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.fa...0c4d480a26d5959