John Titor Research Updates!

StarLord

Re: John Titor Research Updates!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
China, Russia Warn of World Domination

MOSCOW - Russia and China warned other nations Friday against attempts to dominate global affairs and interfere in the domestic issues of sovereign nations in what appeared to be a veiled expression of their irritation with U.S. policy.

Presidents Vladimir Putin and Hu Jintao signed a joint declaration after two days of talks calling for a stronger United Nations role in global affairs and opposing attempts \"to impose models of social and political development from outside.\"

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...p/20050701/ap...[/b]

Good For Them! Let's move the UN to their country and they can pay all the diplomatic fines for parking fees and other expenses we have been eating for years.

What's JT say about the NWO trying to establish itself?

China-Russia statement on new world order ("UN-led global system")
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2.../2005-07/02/con...

China and Russia here Friday issued a joint statement on a new world order in the 21st century, setting forth their common stand on major international issues, such as UN reforms, globalization, North-South cooperation, and world economy and trade.

The joint statement says that UN reforms should be aimed at strengthening the world body's leading role in international affairs, improving its efficiency and increasing its potential for dealing with new challenges and threats.

The joint statement believes that the world is undergoing a historic change. The establishment of a new world order will be a long and complicated process, it says.

The two sides think that a UN-led global system should be set up to deal with new threats and challenges on the basis of the UN Charter and international law, it says.

Keroscene

Re: John Titor Update: Exclusive Report!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
That is not true \"let there be light.\"

John DID promise me a video. I still have the emails with him talking about it with me. The problem was that he felt his PARENTS would have a hard time with it being publicised. John spoke alot to me about the video.
I was EXPECTING it. He told me to give his parents some time and be paitent with them. I have been. But...its been almost 5 years.

At this point I would just like a REASON why it is not being given.
Surely one can answer that question.
Because in the book it stated she sent out the video to several people
but those people chose not to publize it. Thats fine and well but I know for sure I was on that list and \"I\" didnt recieve it. And if we are to believe the book then why won't it be RESENT to me. According to the book...The mother had no problem sending it out. I cant even get an answer on why it won't be sent to me....or resent.

I had a reason I wanted to see it. I wanted to compare what was seen with the vivid dreams I had. I waited Oh so paitently for it.
Even if to only view it privately.

Its even harder to wait when you don't know if you are dealing with the real thing or a fraud. If I knew it was the real thing I could probably be more paitent but my reason for seeing it was different than other peoples reasons.

I am starting to think it just doesnt exist. :([/b]

Why would they say they sent you the video if they never did? I don't want to be a pest, this part just kinda bugs me.

virtualgirl

Kerosene,

Pam isn't saying they sent the video to her. She said that in the book, the mother said she sent it to some people but never to Pam. John promised her that his parents would send one but the fact is, they never sent her one. She is saying she was on the list but for whatever reason, what crossed out. Does this make sense? I'm starting to comfuse myself. LOL

pauli

\"Good For Them! Let's move the UN to their country and they can pay all the diplomatic fines for parking fees and other expenses we have been eating for years.\"
ROTFL.. So true Starlord.. So true. And, while we are at it, we can let them fund the UN altogether. The US has paid billions to keep that lemon afloat. Time to let someone else shoulder the burden.

Keroscene

It doesn't say her specifically but that it was sent to everyone on "the list"? Is that right? Has anyone else said they didn't recieve the video? It bothered me that she capitilized resent, indicating that someone implied it was sent to her before.

On a more personal note, I know this whole thing must be driving Pamela crazy, it does me sometimes and I was never involved, I can't even begin to imagine how she must feel about all this.

virtualgirl

The book says that the mother sent the video out to serveral people but didn't indicate who they were. I'm assuming she means people like the lawyers and my guess is also those people making the movie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pauli\")</div>
ROTFL.. ?So true Starlord.. So true. ?And, while we are at it, we can let them fund the UN altogether. ?The US has paid billions to keep that lemon afloat. ?Time to let someone else shoulder the burden.[/b]

The US is such a good guy, it deserves a pat on the back, way to go americans..

PamelaM

The only person I know of that was to recieve the video was me.

John didn't tell me anyone else was going to recieve it. Or that he had anyone else in mind to send it to. John said he told his parents to send it to me. Since I did not revieve it I have to assume:

A. No one recieved a video

B. It got lost in the mail..then why couldn't it be resent?

C. The announcement that a video should be on its way was on the forum and someone snatched the video before I could recieve it.
Which I have to ask again..why couldn't it be resent?

D. If "A" is true then the book where John's mother narrated it was a lie.
She claims to have sent out "several".

Also why am I not given ANY explanation on where the video is, If one ever got recorded? Why does the book state SEVERAL were sent out?
So which is it? Was there never a video? Was the book a lie?
Why am I not given an answer on where it is when an answer can be
given to me so easily?

Does the author take joy in driving people crazy?

Looks like bushco is getting ready to defend their cities..

U.S. scientists work as virtual terrorists
LOS ALAMOS, N.M. | July 04, 2005 10:11:20 PM IST

Scientists at New Mexico's top-secret Los Alamos National Laboratory are spending millions to think like terrorists and destroy virtual U.S. cities.

Some urban planners are critical of the project for spending as much as $10 million on one simulated disaster, and claim such modeling can never be precise.
But the scientists involved dispute that, saying findings made since the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, have startled and disturbed them over vulnerabilities, and accordingly their findings are classified.
At the same facility where the world's first nuclear bomb was created, scientists construct elaborate virtual versions of U.S. cities, and then try to find weak areas to destroy them, The Washington Post said.
Researcher Steve Fernandez said he was able to take out several power-relay plants in the Pacific Northwest offline with a few clicks on his keyboard, while James Smith was working on simulations of a smallpox virus released in Portland, Ore.
We're trying to be the best terrorists we can be, Smith said.

http://www.netindia123.com/showdetails.asp?id=93900