John Titor - The Movie

CaryP

John Titor - The Movie

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Dec 4 2004, 02:26 PM
Is this the Pamela I've heard so much about??

Yes, Darkwolf she is the Pamela you've heard and read so much about. We are honored to have her here in our little corner of the net.

Cary

StarLord

John Titor - The Movie

Pamela,

By the look of things, you have not totally given up on Anomalies. Good for you.

Trism

John Titor - The Movie

Yes, I think it's amazing and great to have people who actually interacted with John Titor still around searching for answers. I have to say reading the JT story changed my life. Not because I believe him; I'm still on the fence. Mostly because it got me thinking about world events, politics and trends in general. This whole thing has had to have been an emotional rollercoaster for Pamela, I'm sure. But I just wanted to say thanks, I'm glad you're here.

GVT12

John Titor - The Movie

Originally posted by Mai@Dec 4 2004, 12:19 AM
It was really only a matter of time until someone would find some way to make money out of this. First the JTF, now a movie.

As they say, if you want to really find out who the perps are, simply follow the $Money---Trail$

PamelaM

John Titor - The Movie

I am really not sure. I think the more time that passes the harder it is for me to believe. I dont know why. Plus I am not having any altervues anymore so sometimes I think something else caused it.

sosuemetoo

John Titor - The Movie

Originally posted by PamelaM@Dec 7 2004, 10:51 PM
I am really not sure. I think the more time that passes the harder it is for me to believe. I dont know why. Plus I am not having any altervues anymore so sometimes I think something else caused it.

Pamela,
I'd like to "third" that welcome to you here. I'm so glad you came to our forum, and I hope you enjoy it.

I was particularly facinated by your altervues. I personally felt it had to do with John. I tried to get the "facts" on the anomolies altervues thread (I'm Susan there btw), and felt I was shot down.

If you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to PM me or anyone on the staff.

Mom

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
John Titor - The Movie

Welcome quintupled??? :blink: Oooh! My head hurts.

Nice to see you posting Pamela.

A question if I may. At the time, when John was posting live as it were, did you doubt the sincerity of his words and the fact that he claimed to be a TT?

Just curious and you don't need to answer this. @);-