John Titor - The Movie

PamelaM

John Titor - The Movie

Originally posted by Grayson@Dec 8 2004, 08:45 PM
Welcome quintupled??? :blink: Oooh! My head hurts.

Nice to see you posting Pamela.

A question if I may. At the time, when John was posting live as it were, did you doubt the sincerity of his words and the fact that he claimed to be a TT?

Just curious and you don't need to answer this. @);-

Of course I doubted. But I kind of suspended my belief and asked him questions as if he was real. I figured he might be real.. I don't know ..so why waste the opportunity. and I asked and asked and asked......:)

I think when I believed it the most is when he told me he had to stop off in April 1998 and it was the exact month and year of my dream of the time traveler in the time travel car. I thought that was too much of a coincidence especially when I felt as if I knew him and had met him before.
But I have went back and forth on what I have believed.

sosuemetoo

John Titor - The Movie

Originally posted by PamelaM@Dec 8 2004, 11:52 PM
Of course I doubted. But I kind of suspended my belief and asked him questions as if he was real. I figured he might be real.. I don't know ..so why waste the opportunity. and I asked and asked and asked......:)

This is exactly how I wish to approach possible time travellers. By slapping them around, beating them up, you miss the opportunity to find if they are speaking the truth or not. After they are chased off, I sit and wonder in frustration.

I think when I believed it the most is when he told me he had to stop off in April 1998 and it was the exact month and year of my dream of the time traveler in the time travel car. I thought that was too much of a coincidence especially when I felt as if I knew him and had met him before.
But I have went back and forth on what I have believed.

This coupled with the altervue's has made me believe John was who he said he was.

Put aside the physics (I flunked that years ago), that he didn't mention 9/11 (except alluded to it in his fax to Art Bell), and Waco-type events (which people argue what that really is).

Your experience cannot be explained. The debunkers scream an yell, because it cannot be explained. To me, it can be explained .... you have been honest, you haven't given any reason for people to distrust you, and John told the truth regarding his timeline.

Mom

erikstalhammar

John Titor - The Movie

I heard about the timetraveller_00 live play some weeks ago :) nice to have it turing but its only US :S sure hope if some of you catch it can rec it for me :p
hope there will be a movie i think many more would gain intresst i mean after all people in this era don?t pay much attetion to TT books and thats to bad...
But if a movie would be in the makings i think it would attract many :)

erikstalhammar

John Titor - The Movie

Originally posted by Jesus_Bush@Dec 12 2004, 02:56 PM
Somewhere \"John Titor\" is laughing it's ass off right now.

Well i guess no one would be able to laught that long :(
if so im pretty scared :unsure:

Mai

John Titor - The Movie

Originally posted by Jesus_Bush@Dec 13 2004, 05:56 AM
Somewhere \"John Titor\" is laughing it's ass off right now.

I don't think so. I think he maybe a bit perplexed by the continuing attention to his story, but since I don't believe that simple hoaxing was his goal, I don't think he's out there somewhere laughing at us. JT stated somewhere that it is his goal to make us think about what is happening in our world. I think he was some kind of activist-- he definitely had a certain agenda and political ideas that he was trying to push. I think JT, whoever he really is/was, was sincere when he said he wanted to make us think, and that is a goal he had achieved.