John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

sinister

Re: John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

I would have to say that most of the evidence so far is pointing towards Titor being a time traveller. In my opinion, more evidence points to the fact that what he told us was not the full extent of what he affected here. I have an explanation I'm working on for all of it, and I truly believe it's the only over-arching explanation that covers all facets of this. Even the complete hoax explanation does not cover 100% of the pieces of all of this, which is why I've leaned away from that.

sinister

I would have to say that most of the evidence so far is pointing towards Titor being a time traveller. In my opinion, more evidence points to the fact that what he told us was not the full extent of what he affected here. I have an explanation I'm working on for all of it, and I truly believe it's the only over-arching explanation that covers all facets of this. Even the complete hoax explanation does not cover 100% of the pieces of all of this, which is why I've leaned away from that.

sippinstouts

John Titor isn't a time traveler, I can say that with confidence. I liked the Movie back to the future and all, but whomever believes this is real needs to get a life. Traveling back in time the way John Titor says he does is just sci-fi bull. I hope this John Titor dude doesn't really believe he is a time traveler, if this is the case there are places you can go and People to talk to for some help, medication also to control these problems in the mind. And that picture of his so called time machine, I mean give me a break , it looks like some rigged metal box with some gauges on it with a warning symbol sticker, lol, I can tell you it's no time macine..... General Electric makes a time machine in the not so far future, sounds pretty stupid (Time Displacement device) John titor hasn't said anything that someone for the present time couldn't have said, he hasn't showed any proof, and that is understandable, because traveling back in time isn't possible or reality. So did General Electric throw this thing together in a few months? or did it take them 25 years of work? And why would they invest all the money and millions, billions of dollars in this thing to send 7 guys back? General Electric paid for all this? Why? Military paid for it? They sent you back to talk to People? because you are interested? Lets get back to reality People.

sippinstouts

John Titor isn't a time traveler, I can say that with confidence. I liked the Movie back to the future and all, but whomever believes this is real needs to get a life. Traveling back in time the way John Titor says he does is just sci-fi bull. I hope this John Titor dude doesn't really believe he is a time traveler, if this is the case there are places you can go and People to talk to for some help, medication also to control these problems in the mind. And that picture of his so called time machine, I mean give me a break , it looks like some rigged metal box with some gauges on it with a warning symbol sticker, lol, I can tell you it's no time macine..... General Electric makes a time machine in the not so far future, sounds pretty stupid (Time Displacement device) John titor hasn't said anything that someone for the present time couldn't have said, he hasn't showed any proof, and that is understandable, because traveling back in time isn't possible or reality. So did General Electric throw this thing together in a few months? or did it take them 25 years of work? And why would they invest all the money and millions, billions of dollars in this thing to send 7 guys back? General Electric paid for all this? Why? Military paid for it? They sent you back to talk to People? because you are interested? Lets get back to reality People.

sosuemetoo

Hey sippinstouts , welcome to our forum. I encourage you to introduce yourself in our Lounge introductions forum located here: http://www.timetravelforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14 Just start a new thread.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sippinstouts\")</div>
John Titor isn't a time traveler, I can say that with confidence. I liked the Movie back to the future and all, but whomever believes this is real needs to get a life. Traveling back in time the way John Titor says he does is just sci-fi bull. I hope this John Titor dude doesn't really believe he is a time traveler, if this is the case there are places you can go and People to talk to for some help, medication also to control these problems in the mind. [/b]

Cool, so you have a background in quantam physics and can tell us for sure that JT isn't real. You want to give us some proof?

And that picture of his so called time machine, I mean give me a break , it looks like some rigged metal box with some gauges on it with a warning symbol sticker, lol, I can tell you it's no time macine..... General Electric makes a time machine in the not so far future, sounds pretty stupid (Time Displacement device)

I'll give you that. But do you know the exact components provided in the pictures that John Titor gave?

John titor hasn't said anything that someone for the present time couldn't have said, he hasn't showed any proof, and that is understandable, because traveling back in time isn't possible or reality.

Is that right? Wow! So we knew all about Cern. We knew that we would not find WMD in Iraq. We knew all about Mad Cow. We all knew that Hawkings would change his mind. We knew about 100,000+ people dying long before 2000. (There are many more things, but these come to mind immediately) Amazing! Show proof!

So did General Electric throw this thing together in a few months? or did it take them 25 years of work? And why would they invest all the money and millions, billions of dollars in this thing to send 7 guys back? General Electric paid for all this? Why? Military paid for it? They sent you back to talk to People? because you are interested? Lets get back to reality People

Where did you get the idea that WE (as members) were sent back to talk to people? Where is your reality?

There are people on this forum that believe (sorry if I put you all in a group, add if needed)

A. John Titor was a time traveller and his prophesies are truthful.

B. John Titor was something else, but his prophesies seem accurate.

C. John Titor is a total scam and nothing he says is accurate.

We accept you're right to voice an opinion, but please don't come on this forum slamming those that don't agree with you or making other feel ignorant simply because they don't agree with you.

sosuemetoo

Hey sippinstouts , welcome to our forum. I encourage you to introduce yourself in our Lounge introductions forum located here: http://www.timetravelforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14 Just start a new thread.

John Titor isn't a time traveler, I can say that with confidence. I liked the Movie back to the future and all, but whomever believes this is real needs to get a life. Traveling back in time the way John Titor says he does is just sci-fi bull. I hope this John Titor dude doesn't really believe he is a time traveler, if this is the case there are places you can go and People to talk to for some help, medication also to control these problems in the mind. [/b]

Cool, so you have a background in quantam physics and can tell us for sure that JT isn't real. You want to give us some proof?

And that picture of his so called time machine, I mean give me a break , it looks like some rigged metal box with some gauges on it with a warning symbol sticker, lol, I can tell you it's no time macine..... General Electric makes a time machine in the not so far future, sounds pretty stupid (Time Displacement device)

I'll give you that. But do you know the exact components provided in the pictures that John Titor gave?

John titor hasn't said anything that someone for the present time couldn't have said, he hasn't showed any proof, and that is understandable, because traveling back in time isn't possible or reality.

Is that right? Wow! So we knew all about Cern. We knew that we would not find WMD in Iraq. We knew all about Mad Cow. We all knew that Hawkings would change his mind. We knew about 100,000+ people dying long before 2000. (There are many more things, but these come to mind immediately) Amazing! Show proof!

So did General Electric throw this thing together in a few months? or did it take them 25 years of work? And why would they invest all the money and millions, billions of dollars in this thing to send 7 guys back? General Electric paid for all this? Why? Military paid for it? They sent you back to talk to People? because you are interested? Lets get back to reality People

Where did you get the idea that WE (as members) were sent back to talk to people? Where is your reality?

There are people on this forum that believe (sorry if I put you all in a group, add if needed)

A. John Titor was a time traveller and his prophesies are truthful.

B. John Titor was something else, but his prophesies seem accurate.

C. John Titor is a total scam and nothing he says is accurate.

We accept you're right to voice an opinion, but please don't come on this forum slamming those that don't agree with you or making other feel ignorant simply because they don't agree with you.

darkbreed

This John Titor thing keeps getting more and more interesting.
I can't wait to see what more of his predictions will come true.?

Also, just recently stumbled over this page with a different view on who he could be:
http://www.metatech.org/John_Titor_exposed.html

Somewhat more conspiracy added in that theory ;)

darkbreed

This John Titor thing keeps getting more and more interesting.
I can't wait to see what more of his predictions will come true.?

Also, just recently stumbled over this page with a different view on who he could be:
http://www.metatech.org/John_Titor_exposed.html

Somewhat more conspiracy added in that theory ;)

sinister

John Titor isn't a time traveler, I can say that with confidence. ?I liked the Movie back to the future and all, but whomever believes this is real needs to get a life. Traveling back in time the way John Titor says he does is just sci-fi bull. ?I hope this John Titor dude doesn't really believe he is a time traveler, if this is the case there are places you can go and People to talk to for some help, medication also to control these problems in the mind. ? And that picture of his so called time machine, I mean give me a break , it looks like some rigged metal box with some gauges on it with a warning symbol sticker, lol, I can tell you it's no time macine..... General Electric makes a time machine in the not so far future, sounds pretty stupid (Time Displacement device) ?John titor hasn't said anything that someone for the present time couldn't have said, he hasn't showed any proof, and that is understandable, because traveling back ?in time isn't possible or reality. ?So did General Electric throw this thing together in a few months? or did it take them 25 years of work? And why would they invest all the money and millions, billions of dollars in this thing to send 7 guys back? General Electric paid for all this? Why? Military paid for it? They sent you back to talk to People? because you are interested? Lets get back to reality People.[/b]

Unfortunately I found very little actual facts in your post so I don't have much to refute, but here goes anyway. John Titor did have proof, and provided as much as he felt he could to protect his identity, also constricted by the fact that he was communicating over the Internet, and not another more verifiable medium. He did however, give several specific things that we could use to tell if he was a fraud or not. He didn't care in the end what we thought, but as a courtesy he provided us with some information to go on. Well, I have to say, for someone who supposedly 'dreamed' this up, a lot of it has come to pass. Yes, he was vague, but as sosuemetoo stated, even Stephen Hawking has changed his mind about the same topic. Physics is not a fixed science, as much as the physicists would like us to believe, and I don't even need to be that skilled at the subject to know that. Physics is constantly thrown on its ass when someone goes and tries to find the missing information. The two missing holes in physics previously, i.e. the orbit of Mercury and how to calculate more than two planetary bodies' effects on each other. One yielded relativity, the other yielded chaos theory. Just because you think the physics of time travel don't work means very little when you think about it logically, clearly, and with an open mind.
The story of John Titor, truth or not, has put me on an intellectual path that has led to me almost developing a theory to answer all those questions about life that sat around unanswered. Oh and by the way, you first called John Titor sci-fi bull****, and then said that the idea of GE building a time machine was 'stupid'. Avoiding the 'how can a fact/aspect of a story be stupid' conversation, you happen to be right, it's not very 'cool' or interesting, and quite frankly I would stop reading a novel with this story pretty quickly. But unfortunately that doesn't really help your case. If the purpose of John Titor was to pull as many into a hoax as possible, I would think one would want to make the story itself as enthralling as possible. Not only did he share little information about the 'story of John Titor', but quite frankly it doesn't sound like the story was made to be as entertaining as possible. So if it isn't the story that has drawn me into this, what is it? There's something there, I'm very close to being convinced of it, and no amount of argumentative fallicies from you is going to convince me otherwise. I don't mean to sound like a diehard John Titor follower, I abhore 'followers' of anything. I've done over a year's work of wrestling with all of this and i've been developing theories and what I think about all of this. Is it ok and not 'stupid' that my theory didn't come out looking anything like yours? I suppose time will tell, but I don't follow anything blindly, and convincing myself of something is probably 100 times harder than convincing you of something.

sinister

John Titor isn't a time traveler, I can say that with confidence. ?I liked the Movie back to the future and all, but whomever believes this is real needs to get a life. Traveling back in time the way John Titor says he does is just sci-fi bull. ?I hope this John Titor dude doesn't really believe he is a time traveler, if this is the case there are places you can go and People to talk to for some help, medication also to control these problems in the mind. ? And that picture of his so called time machine, I mean give me a break , it looks like some rigged metal box with some gauges on it with a warning symbol sticker, lol, I can tell you it's no time macine..... General Electric makes a time machine in the not so far future, sounds pretty stupid (Time Displacement device) ?John titor hasn't said anything that someone for the present time couldn't have said, he hasn't showed any proof, and that is understandable, because traveling back ?in time isn't possible or reality. ?So did General Electric throw this thing together in a few months? or did it take them 25 years of work? And why would they invest all the money and millions, billions of dollars in this thing to send 7 guys back? General Electric paid for all this? Why? Military paid for it? They sent you back to talk to People? because you are interested? Lets get back to reality People.[/b]

Unfortunately I found very little actual facts in your post so I don't have much to refute, but here goes anyway. John Titor did have proof, and provided as much as he felt he could to protect his identity, also constricted by the fact that he was communicating over the Internet, and not another more verifiable medium. He did however, give several specific things that we could use to tell if he was a fraud or not. He didn't care in the end what we thought, but as a courtesy he provided us with some information to go on. Well, I have to say, for someone who supposedly 'dreamed' this up, a lot of it has come to pass. Yes, he was vague, but as sosuemetoo stated, even Stephen Hawking has changed his mind about the same topic. Physics is not a fixed science, as much as the physicists would like us to believe, and I don't even need to be that skilled at the subject to know that. Physics is constantly thrown on its ass when someone goes and tries to find the missing information. The two missing holes in physics previously, i.e. the orbit of Mercury and how to calculate more than two planetary bodies' effects on each other. One yielded relativity, the other yielded chaos theory. Just because you think the physics of time travel don't work means very little when you think about it logically, clearly, and with an open mind.
The story of John Titor, truth or not, has put me on an intellectual path that has led to me almost developing a theory to answer all those questions about life that sat around unanswered. Oh and by the way, you first called John Titor sci-fi bull****, and then said that the idea of GE building a time machine was 'stupid'. Avoiding the 'how can a fact/aspect of a story be stupid' conversation, you happen to be right, it's not very 'cool' or interesting, and quite frankly I would stop reading a novel with this story pretty quickly. But unfortunately that doesn't really help your case. If the purpose of John Titor was to pull as many into a hoax as possible, I would think one would want to make the story itself as enthralling as possible. Not only did he share little information about the 'story of John Titor', but quite frankly it doesn't sound like the story was made to be as entertaining as possible. So if it isn't the story that has drawn me into this, what is it? There's something there, I'm very close to being convinced of it, and no amount of argumentative fallicies from you is going to convince me otherwise. I don't mean to sound like a diehard John Titor follower, I abhore 'followers' of anything. I've done over a year's work of wrestling with all of this and i've been developing theories and what I think about all of this. Is it ok and not 'stupid' that my theory didn't come out looking anything like yours? I suppose time will tell, but I don't follow anything blindly, and convincing myself of something is probably 100 times harder than convincing you of something.