John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

StarLord

Re: John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

Sue,
First things first, If I am not mistaken, DUE to a Unix programing fault in 2036 titor was sent back to retrieve the 5100 due to a little known function in the chipset, which would help correct the Unix flaw in the future, not the past. He was NOT sent back to FIX the 5100, there was nothing wrong with it.

Second,
This still points to 'someone in the know' letting as much information as possible leak out. In the know regarding a fake terrs. attack against tall bldgs in NY, In the know for manipulation of tidal waves created by manmade plate shift. More plausible imho than time travel.

StarLord

Sue,
First things first, If I am not mistaken, DUE to a Unix programing fault in 2036 titor was sent back to retrieve the 5100 due to a little known function in the chipset, which would help correct the Unix flaw in the future, not the past. He was NOT sent back to FIX the 5100, there was nothing wrong with it.

Second,
This still points to 'someone in the know' letting as much information as possible leak out. In the know regarding a fake terrs. attack against tall bldgs in NY, In the know for manipulation of tidal waves created by manmade plate shift. More plausible imho than time travel.

Darkwolf

So if old johnny boy wasn't a real time traveler, how could he have predicted not finding WMD in iraq man? That one blows my mind....

Mabey he worked for Iraqi intelligence.

As a result of this human impulse to warn, and to leak secret knowledge, his sentence is literally torn in half, starting out as a single building and ending up with a telltale verb referring to two buildings.

The little things will always betray the secrets.
?

That is a cue that none of us would have noticed on Sept. 10 2001. I don't think that it was a subconcious attempt to warn us so much as it was a subtle authentication code. Knowing that once 911 happened we would pay VERY close attention to that statement, some of us would take him more seriously after the fact. However it does nothing to give people a chance to escape death by probability before it happened.

Darkwolf

So if old johnny boy wasn't a real time traveler, how could he have predicted not finding WMD in iraq man? That one blows my mind....

Mabey he worked for Iraqi intelligence.

As a result of this human impulse to warn, and to leak secret knowledge, his sentence is literally torn in half, starting out as a single building and ending up with a telltale verb referring to two buildings.

The little things will always betray the secrets.
?

That is a cue that none of us would have noticed on Sept. 10 2001. I don't think that it was a subconcious attempt to warn us so much as it was a subtle authentication code. Knowing that once 911 happened we would pay VERY close attention to that statement, some of us would take him more seriously after the fact. However it does nothing to give people a chance to escape death by probability before it happened.

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Mabey he worked for Iraqi intelligence. ?

.[/b]

..and he knew what the president was gonna do? :huh:

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Mabey he worked for Iraqi intelligence. ?

.[/b]

..and he knew what the president was gonna do? :huh:

Darkwolf

..and he knew what the president was gonna do?
huh.gif

That was a bit of a joke.