Kairos

I think that is what Tipler was talking about in his little book. I have the book. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Harte

TimeTravel_0 : If you bombard a singularity with electrons...
TimeTravel_0 : you can alter the size of its event horizon.

He also said the singularities were about the size of an electron.
Odd thing about black holes - charge doesn't disappear into them.
So, first, how do you bombard an electron-sized object with electrons?
Second, how do you get the electrons to continue bombarding an object that has taken on a large negative charge from previous electrons?

Oh, and let's not forget that a singularity the size of an electron would weigh as much as a couple of Great Pyramids of Giza.

Harte

Element115

Just going out on a limb here, but the size of the black hole doesn't really matter because black holes compress matter. If the black hole is the size of an electron you can still shoot electrons at it and they will go into the black hole.

If you had a regular size black hole, say the size of Earth - the exact size of Earth - and Earth approached the black hole - it would still get obliterated and consumed by it.

Kairos

A black hole, as I understand it, relates to the density of the matter and energy that forms it, not the total mass. Total mass is a really good way to create one, but not the only way.

If you compress the particles of a few collided atoms into one little micro-blackhole like he is talking about, it's mass shouldn't be more than mass that went into it. It's just very dense.

This has to do with space-time curvature, and I was terrible at that level of physics in college. I am a computer science guy. I can only relate what I remember from many moons ago. You need to learn tensors and then you can define fields that warp or something like that. A black hole relates to curvature, not directly to mass.

Kairos

That said, I still don't understand how you can stabilize something like this even if you could create it. What keeps it from losing density and light getting out? How do you keep something like contained in a box?

Element115

That said, I still don't understand how you can stabilize something like this even if you could create it. What keeps it from losing density and light getting out? How do you keep something like contained in a box?
The singularities are enclosed in a spinning magnetic field.

The spinning magnetic field is actually to protect you from EMF and some nuclear forces so to speak. Then as that one spins it distorts time, a secondary one covers that and causes gravity to be repelled (anti gravity) but the mono poles must be facing W - E. Think about time travel on a 1D line…. Point A to B Birth to death.

Once that is there a second one causes you to go outside of this dimension like a contained black hole (CERN) When injected with electrons both of them grow in size. so you are sitting in a black hole where you cant be touched by anything or interact with anything. The reason its a car too is because it creates almost a F cage effect (UFOS) So if he were to touch the outside of the car at all or even have a window down he would of died.

Sauced: John Titor: The Man With The Machine

Kairos

That sounds like space fantasy gobblygook to me.

"Just inject the tachyon pulse into the warp field manifold and the temporal disruption will be contained."

Element115

That sounds like space fantasy gobblygook to me.

"Just inject the tachyon pulse into the warp field manifold and the temporal disruption will be contained."
According to John he wasn't here to convince us, he was here to provide some information to get us on the right path. He was not a scientist and didn't fully understand how it worked.

Kairos

tumblr_m1sgw6J7bK1qzbqw1o1_400.gif