John Titor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: John Titor

Yeah, for both points, sure.
I wonder if people would buy stuff about that. I mean, Why don't they try to make money with Titor! After all, a lot of people are interested, and the story is cool.

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I think someone ought to make a real Hollywood film or do something that creates a franchise, because more than likely the person(s) who actually perpetrated the hoax would come forward claiming intellectual property rights.

gonzogirl

What I thought would be totally cool would be if someone wrote a screenplay but from the point of view.....of a forum member.
If Pamela M is not involved in some kind of made up story, then I think it would be wild if she wrote a story from her point of view! I mean if she beat Titor (or whoever) to the punch!
I would like to know if there is a screenplay or book in the works or if any one owns the rights to a story. I remember Darby having some info~but I cant remember what info..:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

gonzogirl said:
What I thought would be totally cool would be if someone wrote a screenplay but from the point of view.....of a forum member.
If Pamela M is not involved in some kind of made up story, then I think it would be wild if she wrote a story from her point of view! I mean if she beat Titor (or whoever) to the punch!
I would like to know if there is a screenplay or book in the works or if any one owns the rights to a story. I remember Darby having some info~but I cant remember what info..:)
The movie could be a little like 300, in the sense that it is a story made from the point of view of someone who see the actual events very big, great, and epic. In 300, everything is bigger, huge and oversized. We know nothing at all happened "the way" 300 shows us, and that's why it's so impressive : It's big, that's it.

So, the Titor movie could have a narator telling the story in a very lyrical way, presenting the story much, much bigger that it could possibly be in real life. In the end, the narator could be Titor himself, with some clues for a second movie !
Add some impressive visuals, and an amazing soundtrack like Silvestri's Back to the Future, with great themes, and you're getting a cult movie.

That's on of the ways it could be done !

Num7

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
The movie could be a little like 300, in the sense that it is a story made from the point of view of someone who see the actual events very big, great, and epic. In 300, everything is bigger, huge and oversized. We know nothing at all happened "the way" 300 shows us, and that's why it's so impressive : It's big, that's it.

So, the Titor movie could have a narator telling the story in a very lyrical way, presenting the story much, much bigger that it could possibly be in real life. In the end, the narator could be Titor himself, with some clues for a second movie !
Add some impressive visuals, and an amazing soundtrack like Silvestri's Back to the Future, with great themes, and you're getting a cult movie.

That's on of the ways it could be done !

Num7

That is a creative idea....I see Titor already as larger than life....I wonder if there is enought demand for movies about TTs that are" based on a true story." Back to the Future is one of the best movies out there but it isn't trying to make a statement..it is entertaining..and not based on a true story so it has no real controvery. I think that if the Titor movie isnt presented as "based on a true story" it wont be as good. It should come off in a way that leaves the decision up to the viewer,tho..I worry about the entertainment factor..or lack of. I wouldnn't want Hollywood to add a bunch odf nonsense...but that is asking to much from Hollyweird now isnt it...:rolleyes:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hollywood would had a lot of CGI. The movie must be made in a way that Titor fans like it. Actually, they're making movies to make money. Look at Pirates 3, it's not a bad movie, but they made it for money. Indiana Jones 4 is not made for money, it's made because everybody, including Spielberg, Lucas, Ford want Indy to have one last adventure. This one is going to be good, because they made it for the fans. That's the difference.

Num7 :)

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Hollywood would had a lot of CGI. The movie must be made in a way that Titor fans like it. Actually, they're making movies to make money. Look at Pirates 3, it's not a bad movie, but they made it for money. Indiana Jones 4 is not made for money, it's made because everybody, including Spielberg, Lucas, Ford want Indy to have one last adventure. This one is going to be good, because they made it for the fans. That's the difference.

Num7 :)

Agreed....it could end up being a documentary about one of the hoaxes of our times......either way Ill watch it..:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I haven't found anything new about Titor for a while now.
Do anyone here knows new recent stuff ?

Num7

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:

Num7

We need to get ahold of Pamela M.....
I dont have her email anymore but Chip does....:)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:

Num7
LOL he found the land that time forgot, and is now runnin from godzilla.