John Titor

BubbuClinton

Re: John Titor

Paul you are forgetting Law School

Clinton Yale Law
Ford Yale Law

Most of the other guys were Harvard Grades. Still the Eastern Elitist.

Let?s Do a Bohemian Grove search on these guys

Bush II - most definitely
Clinton - Yes
Bush - Yes
Regan - Yes
Carter - yes
Ford - Yes
Nixon - yes
Lyndon Johnson - (unknown) maybe/ Probably
Kennedy - (Probably not, however Ted yes and Maria with Arnold) Maybe this is why he was shot.
Eisenhower - Yes http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Resear...81/81fchp5.html
Truman - yes
FDR -Yes
Churchill - Yes
Saddam Hussein - Frequent visitor
Adolph Hitler - Yes
Prescott Bush - Yes Helped to finance Hitler

This was just a quick list. At least we know where they begged for money.

Bubbu

Judge Bean

Are you a Bubba or a mouse?

I guess you're right-- (sigh)-- it was a pretty idea, but alas, I'm not likely to romp in the Grove with my Ordum Seclorum exposed to bag a few bucks to get to the Oval Ossification. And Ivy League I aint... Universities of Nevada and Arizona.

So I'd better forget the gauzy dream... I'm not rich, never run for office...

You've talked me out of it.

Now that we've got that out of my system, I'd like to announce my candidacy.

I have no party. I am the "no party, none of the above" candidate.

My platform is the Constitution. Restore it. Don't even think of amending it unless it's to get rid of the Electoral College and make it possible to recall the government by a vote of general impeachment between national elections.

Abide by the Constitutional rule of law, give the people their government back, refund their money, leave them the hell alone.

Restore the American reputation abroad for generosity, moral leadership, and fighting famine. Regain our cultural power and become innovators, a realm of science and fair dealing. Protect the weak, feed the hungry, spend money on education and health care instead of bombs.

To hell with Yale and the Grove.

If you're in agreement with my platform, you've already voted for me every day, and might as well make it official. You can't lose an election of this type. You won't win right away, or even in the near future.

The Time Travel Forum can get you to the future, I guess.

BubbuClinton

Paul,

While I am not convinced that the Electorial College is a completely bad idea, I agree it would be great if we had people that actually believed in the constitution in government. I was just pointing out reality.

If I can talk you out of it, then don't run. You need to have your own balls and make up your own mind. I for one would support someone with your stance. And I hope most of america would finally wake up and understand how their rights are being diminshed.

Go for it Lyon.

Lyon with the Lion heart

Bubbu

JRSpencer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
Kennedy - (Probably not, however Ted yes and Maria with Arnold) Maybe this is why he was shot.
[/b]

There's a documentary entitled "JFK II: The Bush Connection" that further explores the Kennedy assassination. (In depth I might add.) Not that I advocate file sharing or "creative borrowing" if you've got a file sharing program key the aforementioned title in a search, if you get a hit, download it and give it a watch.

Or if you don't want to go that far, just key the title into any search engine and it will provide adequate information.

August

Mods,

I am not sure what you want to do with this thread but

1. The Titor event has not been proven a hoax.

2. As far as staying on topic or on track, well, this thread is a train wreck.

3. The reason we must stay on topic is so that we can easily "go back in time" to the best of attorney Lyon.

/The Categories: Possible, Probable, Proven.

sinister

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"August\")</div>
Mods,
?
I am not sure what you want to do with this thread but
?
1. The Titor event has not been proven a hoax.
?
2. As far as staying on topic or on track, well, this thread is a train wreck. ?
?
3. The reason we must stay on topic is so that we can easily \"go back in time\" to the best of attorney Lyon.
?
?
/The Categories: Possible, Probable, Proven.[/b]

I completely agree. The original "John Titor" thread in this proven hoaxes forum was made by Razimus as I recall, and contained his conversation with a reknowned physicist, as well as what he believed was damning information concerning CERN's schedule on Collider. I thought this was pretty important evidence against Titor, although I would think modern physicists would have no credibility in this regard as physics is a science that constantly changes, despite what the leading experts at the time say, and as we see in the other thread, CERN has changed its mind to fit almost flawlessly with Titor's story. So, in my mind, Razimus' 'debunking' of Titor no longer holds weight, and I feel that the 'Spearweasel' issue has little to no weight either. This thread should be moved, deleted, or restarted if someone has any credible evidence to end the Titor debate. I like the idea of this forum being where hoaxes go to die, and I think it would be smart to keep it that way. Don't wanna step on anyone's toes since I'm new here, just wanted to back up what August said.