John Titor

BubbuClinton

Re: John Titor

Paul, did you go to Yale, do you know how to beg for money? Can/will you kiss the ruling elites collective butts?

If the answer to any of these is no, don't bother, you won't get elected anyway.

bubbu

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
Paul, did you go to Yale, do you know how to beg for money? Can/will you kiss the ruling elites collective butts?

If the answer to any of these is no, don't bother, you won't get elected anyway.

bubbu[/b]

Bubbu my friend, you would be surprised. If I have learned any thing it is the concept of never giving up and that anything is possible when it comes to politics. AND you have to admit, there are a great amount of folks in these states that are fed up with the BS that passes for Running this country.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>

[/b]

Hold on... I'm thinking of a reply.

OK, got it.

Anyone going by the name Bubba Clinton ought to know what he's talking about on this head, but still I wonder: Do you mean that you wouldn't vote for me unless I was a vainglorious Yalie moneygrubbing kissass?

I was counting on the Bubba vote. If they're going to run from the idea this easily, you can count on me. I'll run like Nader, I'll run like Stassen, I'll run until they pull the plug.

Reason is, if the Bubbas are hightailing, the country is in worse shape than I thought, and needs to elect somebody out of nowhere to get back some of its values.

So, send in your five bucks so we can get some bumperstickers.

StarLord

"I've Got A Lyon In My Tank, How Bout You?"

"Honk If You've Gone Lyon Voting"

"If You Knew Lyon When He Was Pope, You Would Have Voted Long Ago"

"Tired of Being Treated Like A Mushroom? Vote For Lyon & See The Light"

BubbuClinton

Paul Said
So, send in your five bucks so we can get some bumperstickers.

OK Paul, you convinced me you can do it. At least you know how to beg for money. Where do I send the check. :) I am on your side. I would love to see a sweep of the parties and get new blood who actually cared in the office. I believe you could get elected for local Gov. being a third party, depending on how bad your local situation is. But for the National Races you need big bucks. 5 bucks aint gonna do it. Even if it is from a Bubba.

My point about Yale is, it seems that for the past 16 years or so every serious presidential canidate went to Yale. So, I naturally assumed it was required by the Constitution to be a Yalie, YA YA YA. In this election both Bush and Kerry went to Yale. In the past Gore, Clinton, Pappa Bush, Tommy Lee Jones, Gerald Ford, (heh) ?..list goes on and on.

Bubbu,

What you eat in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!

It may not be political but, it is true.

Judge Bean

Yale? Governor?

FDR: no yes
Truman: no no
Eisenhower: no no
Kennedy: no no
Johnson: no no
Nixon: no no
Ford: no no
Carter: no yes
Reagan: no yes
Bush: yes no
Clinton: did he? yes
Bush II: yes, but to no effect yes

Didn't need to ask for money: FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Ford, Reagan, Bushes

Needed to beg for money: Nixon, Carter, Clinton

StarLord

Heh, I don't see Nixon begging for money, his connections with the FAMILY (Rebozo was it?) more than made up for any taxes he paid.....

Judge Bean

That's nothing: check out Reagan's old pal Annenberg-- straight out of the Chicago Outfit.

CREEP was flush in 1972, but going back to the "plain cloth Republican coat" in the 50s, Nixon had to earn every penny.

Clinton, of course, early on learned to politely spit feathers after kissing corporate Arkansas chicken rears for buckbucks.

If you're a bunch of sheep, you don't need a leader, all you need is a loud noise behind you.

That's all the barnyard metaphors for today.