John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

themanwithn0name

Keep in mind John Titor's story breaks down because he was from the tampa area. He would have been killed in the first strike on Centcom in tampa.

So in the unlikely event Titor is a time traveler he is from a time line that deviates from the US timeline somewhere before 1983

Samstwitch

Keep in mind John Titor's story breaks down because he was from the tampa area. He would have been killed in the first strike on Centcom in tampa.

So in the unlikely event Titor is a time traveler he is from a time line that deviates from the US timeline somewhere before 1983

I have found the first candidate to use the "Ignore" feature on. Blowing a lot of hot air with nothing to back him up.

themanwithn0name

I have found the first candidate to use the "Ignore" feature on. Blowing a lot of hot air with nothing to back him up.
Titor claimed he was from an area close enough to tampa that would have been blown up in the first nuclear strike (due to centcom being in Tampa). So his point of divergance had to be before 1983

Peregrini

Samstwitch said:
I'm hurt! I thought surely I would be the first.

Leslie

Not sure where to put this. I found a letter wriiten to the Wall Street Journal by John Titor II dated the 15th of january 2012. Here's the link: http://www.publishaletter.com/readletter.jsp?plid=34268

Don't know if it's real but found it interesting.
Ooops. Just found another written by the same guy. it's probably some wise cracker. Anyways, I'm certainly not an expert. You might want to take a look anyways.

Samstwitch

Not sure where to put this. I found a letter wriiten to the Wall Street Journal by John Titor II dated the 15th of january 2012. Here's the link: http://www.publishaletter.com/readletter.jsp?plid=34268

Don't know if it's real but found it interesting.
Ooops. Just found another written by the same guy. it's probably some wise cracker. Anyways, I'm certainly not an expert. You might want to take a look anyways.

Good find! I don't know whether or not it's genuine, but it's definitely worth posting.

Where is the second one? Can you post another link?

I started a new thread with this information and gave you credit. CLICK HERE