John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

Samstwitch

The question is how strong is it. At worst what if it fries the board and sends a current to strong and fries all the wires ( yes its possible ) some people say a few weeks not if that happens most of the us could go months even longer and, who knows what anarchy and, hell will fall for those without electricity. no debit cards cant get cash cant store food eventually people will fall to stealing then violence breaks out it's a chain reaction.

That's exactly what I'm talking about and many experts have projected that the power could be down for several weeks. Everyone should store food, water, meds, and emergency supplies just in case. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Most importantly, be spiritually prepared, know the Lord Jesus.

Liberty

LOL! Those who will dwell underground will die! The bible even says the new world order will loose! But there will be a great tribulation!

kurisu

That's exactly what I'm talking about and many experts have projected that the power could be down for several weeks. Everyone should store food, water, meds, and emergency supplies just in case. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Most importantly, be spiritually prepared, know the Lord Jesus.

I just thought of something weren't there supposed to be 3 anti-Christs? we had two so far but, what about the third?

Samstwitch

I just thought of something weren't there supposed to be 3 anti-Christs? we had two so far but, what about the third?

According to Bible prophecy, there is no number on Antichrists, there would be many. Perhaps you're referring to some other prophecy?

kurisu

According to Bible prophecy, there is no number on Antichrists, there would be many. Perhaps you're referring to some other prophecy?

Maybe but, I could have sword there were supposed to be 3 O-o

---

Okay I remember now it was Nostradamus who said there were 3 AntiChrists

This is what someone was saying about the predictions of Nostradamus and, today's events

"According to Nostradamus, the first two anti-Christs were extremely evil, and history has shown this to be so; however, Nostradamus speaks of a third anti-Christ who is more hideous than all the others combined. Some have said Sadaam Hussein, the dictator from Iraq (proved false now), or even Osama Bin Laden. Could he be this evil tyrant? Others say that he has not yet appeared. What does Nostradamus say about this third anti-Christ? First, Nostradamus tells us he will come from the Middle East.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

Here, Nostradamus says that a man from Greater Arabia will lead his forces on an invasion through Europe. This invasion will start a third world war that will be far worse than all the other wars put together. When will all this take place? In one quatrain Nostradamus gives us an exact date in which the war will be well under way.

In the year 1999 and seven months From the sky will come the great King of Terror. He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols; Before and after war reigns.

Nostradamus predicts the war will begin shortly before the year 1999. It doesn't make much sense to this author, but many are now saying that the 'war' was set 'in motion' in 1999, and now after Septermeber 11th these things are going to come true... as we are now 'at war with terror.' Interpret it how you will. He also tells us how long the war will last.

The war will last seven and twenty years. (so 27 years)

Nostradamus says that the war will be so terrible that the world will come face to face with final annihilation. Here, he implies that the war might involve some kind of horrible weapon, possibly nuclear. Nostradamus tells what the first target will be.

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city.

In this phrase, Nostradamus refers to a great city in the new world of America near forty-five degrees latitude. Experts agree this could only be New York. I know many of you are thinking of other websites that claim this means he predicted September 11th. Again, interpret it how you will. The sky did burn at 45 degrees, but New York was not destroyed, nor was it a nuclear attack.

By fire he will destroy their city, A cold and cruel heart, Blood will pour, Mercy to none.

Although Nostradamus 's predictions for our future sound frightening, the accuracy and dates he gave do not seem to flow. Are they being misinterpreted, or are they just plain wrong? Is the New City at 45 degrees yet to be destroyed? He does give us some hope by telling us how this third world war will end. He says it will end as a result of an unexpected alliance.

When those of the Northern Pole are united, In the East will be great fear and dread... One day the two great leaders will be friends; Their great powers will be seen to grow. The New Land will be at the height of its power: To the man of blood the number is reported.

Again, the new land was a common term used by Nostradamus to refer to what we now call America. The countries of the northern pole could be Russia and the United States. We have recently seen the breakdown of Communism in Russia and an increasing friendship between Russia and the U.S. Perhaps the two countries will work together against the source of evil."

Samstwitch

THE GREAT TRIBULATION…AND THE RAPTURE

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, there are a great many people who think that Revelations has come to pass. However, the new fear is that Christ has returned, and He's very angry..." (Page 89)

JOHN TITOR: "Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There are some differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together and closer to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us."

Please pay attention to the quote, "There are no huge centralized religions..." That brings up the matter of the Vatican, the Pope, and the Catholic Church. In the time John was from on his worldine in 2036, they do not exist. Now let's look at the "Prophecy of the Popes" by St. Malachy, which was first published in 1595. I have watched this prophecy for many years.

According to the Prophecy of St. Malachy, there is only one more Pope after our current Pope Benedict XVI. Read the entire list of Pope's that were prophecied about HERE on Wikipedia. Pope Benedict XVI is turning 85 and his health is failing. Click on today's headline below to see details.

HEADLINE: Pope heads into busy Christmas season tired, weak, raising questions about future

When the Rapture happens, if the Pope and his followers are walking right with God, they will also be 'caught up' to heaven just before the 7-year Great Tribulation period. This could explain why, on John's timeline in 2036, there are "NO huge, centralized religions". For two thousand years, the Catholic Church has been one of the largest 'religions' on the face of the earth. Something happens to change that. I believe it's the Rapture. (Or, it could be that the Antichrist will destroy the organized churches.)

It could also explain how the 'Sabbath' would be changed to 'Saturday' (which is the day it's supposed to be). Organized churches would no longer be present on the earth after the Rapture to worship on Sundays, because all true Believers will be caught up into Heaven as prophecied by our Lord Jesus. After the Rapture, there will be converted Believers, but there will be no centralized 'religions', which is a good thing really. Jesus said, a house that is divided against itself cannot stand (Mark 3:25). 'Religion' divides people. On John's worldline, people don't have religion; they have Jesus, which is how it should be.

We are surely living in the 'End Times' or 'Last Days'. Not the end of the world, but the beginning of major changes...and the 7-year Great Tribulation period is at our doorstep.

John said, "...in 2012...When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."

Solar Flares could bring down the power grid in 2012 as warned by NASA. (See my previous Posts #50 and #51 for details.) This event might also be what happens when the Rapture occurs. It might be a combined event. If the power grid goes down, it is predicted by NASA and other experts that it will be for a long period of time. That would be the "end of time", because ALL electrical clocks would stop working.

John urged us to "Keep the faith" (in his 2002 post). If you know and follow Jesus, you will be truly ready for what is coming.

Samstwitch

Perhaps something like this: (although will it be more or just sink back)

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpr...-new-volcanic-island-emerge-from-the-red-sea/

Since this information is related, I'm posting it here (from another thread). Thanks to TimeNot_o for this information. It could be connected to John Titor's clues about 2012, the Egyptians and the Red Sea. Only time will tell.

Scientists stunned to see new volcanic island emerge from the Red Sea

December 29, 2011 – MIDDLE EAST – The Red Sea has a new inhabitant: a smoking island. The island was created by a wild eruption that occurred in the Red Sea earlier this month. It is made of loose volcanic debris from the eruption, so it may not stick around long. According to news reports, fishermen witnessed lava fountains reaching up to 90 feet (30 meters) tall on Dec. 19, which is probably the day the eruption began, said Erik Klemetti, a volcanologist at Denison University in Granville, Ohio. Ash plumes were seen emanating from the spot Dec. 20 and Dec. 22 by the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer, or MODIS, on NASA’s Terra and Aqua satellites. The Ozone Monitoring Instrument on NASA’s Aura satellite detected elevated levels of sulfur dioxide, further indicating an eruption. By Dec. 23, what looked like a new island had appeared in the Red Sea off the west coast of Yemen. “I am surprised about how quickly the island has grown,” Klemetti, who writes Wired’s Eruptions Blog, told OurAmazingPlanet. The volcanic activity occurred along the Zubair Group, a collection of small islands that run in a roughly northwest-southeast line. The islands rise from a shield volcano (a kind of volcano built from fluid lava flows) and poke above the sea surface. Scientists will keep a close eye on the new island to see if it has staying power. “Many times the islands are ephemeral as they are usually made of loose volcanic debris, so they get destroyed by wave action quite quickly,” Klemetti said. But the volcanic activity could outpace the erosion due to the wave action. Newly emerging islands aren’t unheard of. Other newly emerged islands include Surtsey off of Iceland, Anak Krakatau in the caldera of Krakatoa in Indonesia, and Hunga Tonga-Hunga Ha’apai in Tonga in the South Pacific. -MSNBC
VIDEO: (Unfortunately we do not have translation for this news clip.)

HDRKID

I agree. John Titor gave us clues to what was coming. 2012 is not the end for us. However, it is good to prepare.