John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

Samstwitch

I'm reviving this thread, at least until the end of 2012. :eek: Speaking of the End Times...if you're interested, be sure to read the book I posted about The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho (click on the green link) and see what Jesus said in 1982 about the Last Days, which we are now living in! There's a whole Chapter with messages from Jesus about what is coming and what to watch for...We are there!

Samstwitch

Just resurrecting this thread as we pass through 2012...only 4-1/2 months to go! This year is putting JT's 2012 forecast to the test.

Samstwitch

Tonight we may be witnessing a prediction forecasted by John Titor! Time will tell. The Superstorm will hit the coast tomorrow night, Monday, and they said it could last for days!

QUESTION: "Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending."

JOHN TITOR'S ANSWER: "Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?"

The story of the "Red Sea and the Egyptians" Through Moses, God closed the waters of the sea around the EGYPTIAN Army and they all drowned.

Here's a clip of what happened to the Egyptians at the Red Sea.

(Summary of Exodus 12:37-15:21: Crossing the Red Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

There's a SUPERSTORM forecasted to hit the East Coast tomorrow. If it devastates the East Coast, I would consider that a HIT for John's forecast for 2012!

Superstorm could impact 60 million people in US; coastal residents told to get out of the way

Samstwitch

(Read my Previous Post #79)

ALSO.,..

WHAT IF the Superstorm scheduled to hit the East Coast beginning tomorrow, Monday night, and possibly lasting for days, devastates the land so bad that Obama calls of the Elections??? If the storm hits hard, could it possibly WIPE OUT the Election Voting Machines for those states? Or devastate the land so bad that folks won't be able to vote?

That might be a reason for Obama to postpone the Elections, saying it's a State of Emergency, but it would be his opportunity for a POWER GRAB to stay in office, perhaps even to declare Martial Law on the East Coast! Time will tell!

The National Guard is ready and waiting. Waves are expected to be 25 feet high.

JOHN TITOR: "...The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base." [That's Obama!]