Johntitor

Coincidencereality

Johntitor

[attachmentid=59]Most people studying john ritor case have not figured him out. The guy talks in riddles in which you have to decode. He will not give any info out reguarding specific events. The only ones were mad cow disease. John kept saying at the end of alot of messages that he gets colds. He actually was dying. Since most of you heard he died and was barried in Florida. He was sick and dying and didnt want to die in his time since the world was a big mess. Just like most of you in that situation would wish you could travel to a distant childhood memory when times were good and die there. Thats what he did, he contacted his mom in our time and met himself which is very young, himself younger i guess was not aware thats his older self. Well he died in our time with his mom and younger self. yes there still alive and john titor isnt his real name. Also reguarding he needed a IBM computer. Some of you have heard and read that in the 80s ibm invented a matter transporter which transported matter from one point to another only small things like a pebble and tried a apple. but they came out deformed in which the atoms were not put back togeter correctly, you can search for info about this on the net ibm released it back then but now the whole project is black. So i cant figure out the correlation between GE and IBM completely. What do you guys think? oh yea also theres supposed to be video from titor. thanks.

PS: heres a good pic of a nazi ufo, tail end, rusted,can see part of cockpit on top of it.

Snow

Johntitor

Originally posted by Coincidencereality@Aug 10 2004, 01:03 AM

Most people studying john ritor case have not figured him out.

Why have you called him John Ritor in the title of your thread and here? Have YOU figured him out?

The guy talks in riddles in which you have to decode. He will not give any info out reguarding specific events. The only ones were mad cow disease.

Have you decoded him?

John kept saying at the end of alot of messages that he gets colds. He actually was dying. Since most of you heard he died and was barried in Florida. He was sick and dying and didnt want to die in his time since the world was a big mess. Just like most of you in that situation would wish you could travel to a distant childhood memory when times were good and die there. Thats what he did, he contacted his mom in our time and met himself which is very young, himself younger i guess was not aware thats his older self. Well he died in our time with his mom and younger self.

How do you come by this information?

What do you guys think? oh yea also theres supposed to be video from titor. thanks.

No one has ever seen the video. As far as is known, no one - and particularly the person who was supposed to - received it.

If you have additional unpublished information and some form of authenticating it, I'm sure we'd all like to hear it - but imbellishing his story is not really what we are here for.

And yes that was a really cool picture!

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

starwolf

Johntitor

sorry if this question has already been addresses. but has anyone come up with a theory on how John bent the light of the laser pen in the pic?

CaryP

Johntitor

Originally posted by starwolf@Aug 10 2004, 12:08 PM
sorry if this question has already been addresses. but has anyone come up with a theory on how John bent the light of the laser pen in the pic?

starwolf,

There's a long ass thread over on anomalies.net that deals just with that subject. Most of it is a debunking project, but the last time I looked there were 23 pages on just that topic. So if you've got some time to kill, knock yourself out. It's in the Time Travel thread.

Here's the link http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultim...9;t=001138;p=23 kk to the latest page, but believe me I stopped reading it a long time ago. Too much minutia, and who really cares.

Cary

HackimerRob

Johntitor

the laser picture was proven to be reproduceable with normal 2004 means I.E. basically proven as faked.

Snow, excellent post -
Coincidencereality, please reply to snow fire watches as I also would like to know your responses.

Coincidencereality

Johntitor

No its just funny his name sounds like the actor john ritor, He said thats not his real name and wouldnt give first or last. Sorry guys I dont have much time to come here I goto college and have alot of homework. But this site is flooded with non scence. I dont know if mr. john is real or not. Since alot of things can point to being fake. Such as waco events. But thats a riddle he left he wouldnt give any info on the civil war or who our enemy would be. But maybe if bush won again something could start, but from my theory america will start to grow in distrust of our gov. So it yes one day the gov will be overthrown by its people. Our gov sits on their hands with their thumbs up there buts about national security. When theres a big loop hole many terrorists come thru the mexican border. Border patrol already catches many middle easterns crossing daily, so only way to fix it, is militarize the border. Anyways off topic sorry. For me I think I have decoded some other good info about the man but im still studing his posts to learn the way he thinks. Also another thing to learn, all of these sites such as this one about time travel is looked over daily by the gov to see if any of you came across some invention or to learn from your theorys. Its a gold rush, with such a huge amount of people studying time travel together and coming up with theorys, So be careful if you come across anything. thanks

HackimerRob

Johntitor

That's a really great point coin-op. That the govt is looking at all these sites? No, not that point. The point that it's a gold rush, great way to put it too. With all these people working on it, we shouldn't be surprised if we find some machine functioning in four years. I guess we can probably ...hope...~

Judge Bean

Johntitor

Originally posted by Coincidencereality@Aug 10 2004, 07:03 AM
[attachmentid=59]Most people studying john ritor case have not figured him out. The guy talks in riddles in which you have to decode. He will not give any info out reguarding specific events. The only ones were mad cow disease. John kept saying at the end of alot of messages that he gets colds. He actually was dying. Since most of you heard he died and was barried in Florida. He was sick and dying and didnt want to die in his time since the world was a big mess. Just like most of you in that situation would wish you could travel to a distant childhood memory when times were good and die there. Thats what he did, he contacted his mom in our time and met himself which is very young, himself younger i guess was not aware thats his older self. Well he died in our time with his mom and younger self. yes there still alive and john titor isnt his real name. Also reguarding he needed a IBM computer. Some of you have heard and read that in the 80s ibm invented a matter transporter which transported matter from one point to another only small things like a pebble and tried a apple. but they came out deformed in which the atoms were not put back togeter correctly, you can search for info about this on the net ibm released it back then but now the whole project is black. So i cant figure out the correlation between GE and IBM completely. What do you guys think? oh yea also theres supposed to be video from titor. thanks.

PS: heres a good pic of a nazi ufo, tail end, rusted,can see part of cockpit on top of it.

This and your other post stand as good examples of why people should do much more reading of the material before adding to it.

A superficial reading of the Titor document (and to SFW, I apologize for not having yet found my copy of the Titor/Art Bell FAXs) will demonstrate to the reader that there are fewer riddles and codes than there are explicit predictions. In fact, it is Titor's plainspoken statement of cold fact that many find to be the most disturbing and uncanny, and it is why his questioners kept at him for so much detail.

Please-- members-- take the time to look closely at the subject matter. Titor is an excellent writer, and it is worth the trouble even if he is a hoax.

Snow

Johntitor

Paul
(and to SFW, I apologize for not having yet found my copy of the Titor/Art Bell FAXs)

Not to worry Paul - I just finally came up with them today thanks to sosuemetoo. I have a kind of weird story to relate regarding this. Will get to that later. I may post it at anamolies where the fax info is. I am still kind of creeped out and thinking about this . . .

Thanks for remembering, anyway . . .

SFW

Judge Bean

Johntitor

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Aug 10 2004, 09:07 PM
Paul
(and to SFW, I apologize for not having yet found my copy of the Titor/Art Bell FAXs)

Not to worry Paul - I just finally came up with them today thanks to sosuemetoo. I have a kind of weird story to relate regarding this. Will get to that later. I may post it at anamolies where the fax info is. I am still kind of creeped out and thinking about this . . .

Thanks for remembering, anyway . . .

SFW

That's right! I forgot, that's where I printed it out from. Is that thread still there? Wasn't that Pamela's stuff?

I was also creeped out about the FAX material-- still am. I think it may be one of the big overlooked aspects of the story. Please post your thoughts.