JREF - Million Dollar Challenge

Keroscene

Re: JREF - Million Dollar Challenge

cmac,

I think the test pretty much says in order to win it has to be something that can't be scientifically proven. I think if someone were to demonstrate some truly paranormal abilities they would try awfully hard and most likely succeed in providing a scientific explanation before the money would be paid out. I don't think anyone will ever win because of that reason. But it's like you almost never even watched the videos because the tests are not impossible to pass, they're kind of ismple. Even Numenorean said the actual tests themselves were rather simple. Not everyone who goes in for the tests is the real mccoy and no matter how much they believe they are doesn't make it so.

deadz74,

Who are you? The posting police? Stop telling people what they should and shouldn't be posting. It's friggen annoying. You think cause you're building some kind of time machine that makes you better than everyone else? Harte has posted against stuff I like to do before and it hasn't stopped me from doing what I want. He basically said me doing the SETI thing was most likely not going to work like I want but I didn't stop me. Check out that thread. But I also didn't tell him not to say that anymore. He's free to say what he wants, Everyone here is pretty much free to say what they want. Don't try to ruin it for the rest of us.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: JREF - Million Dollar Challenge

If someone doesn't share the same opinions as you do, it doesn't mean they are wrong. They are welcome to share what's their point of view as well. Like Kero said, don't let those you call trolls stop you from doing what you enjoy and what you care for.