JT Fake!!!!!!!!!!

the_exterminator321

Re: JT Fake!!!!!!!!!!

the main message is wat would be the main use of a time machine especially at that time when u could be using science to get cures from radiation poisoning or something else

Goodwin

So, how's that proof?

Here's a better idea...Instead of asking the person who originated the theory to back up their claims - why not do what you do with Titor's and just kind of 'accept' them without too much criticism?

It seems to me that the burden of proof has always lain on the pro-Titor camp. Not the other way around. And actually, I think its a fair point. Wouldn't scientists be far too preoccupied with the effects of nuclear war to be developing time travel? 'Titor' always seemed really ignorant of the actual effects on the planet a war that wiped-out 3 billion people would have.

RWPTRBL

So, how's that proof?

Here's a better idea...Instead of asking the person who originated the theory to back up their claims - why not do what you do with Titor's and just kind of 'accept' them without too much criticism?

It seems to me that the burden of proof has always lain on the pro-Titor camp. Not the other way around. And actually, I think its a fair point. Wouldn't scientists be far too preoccupied with the effects of nuclear war to be developing time travel? 'Titor' always seemed really ignorant of the actual effects on the planet a war that wiped-out 3 billion people would have.
Goodwin...Seems to me you are more intent on provoking an argument at this point then adding anything useful to the conversation

the_exterminator321

not really proof but still either ppl werent that smart or he is fake but still just think about it, were is the civil war? thanx goodwin at least u agree with me but still the technology for a time machine is 100-1000 years away because even though the laws of physics allow it i dont think scientists have reached the point were they will make something that complex

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Goodwin\")</div>
Here's a better idea...Instead of asking the person who originated the theory to back up their claims - why not do what you do with Titor's and just kind of 'accept' them without too much criticism?[/b]

Probably because the world around us is proving JT's story to be real, this time in history is quite unique and JT predicted it beforehand, some predictions were right on and some were vague, but none were debunkable, yet.

It seems to me that the burden of proof has always lain on the pro-Titor camp. Not the other way around. And actually, I think its a fair point. [/b]

Well you already admitted JT's story's logic is unbreakable, what's left to prove?

Wouldn't scientists be far too preoccupied with the effects of nuclear war to be developing time travel? ?'Titor' always seemed really ignorant of the actual effects on the planet a war that wiped-out 3 billion people would have.[/b]

Again, just because you think someone should act a certain way like you might, doesn't mean everyone else is going to and isn't proof.

Jangang

First post...

I don't think you or anyone else can really say what scientists would do after a nuclear war. I don't beleive scientists really know what would happen after a nuclear war, let alone what they would be researching.

But to say they woudn't research time travel, if they had knowledge that made it feasible is a bold statement.

Just as is the case today I'd expect some scientists to work on medical and health issues, while others work on issues involving theorhetical physics such as time travel, while others worked on who knows what else... Physicists wouldn't be doing Medical Research, and Medical Doctors wouldn't be mapping the stars... This is true regardless of whether JT was real or not... We are in trouble if the day ever comes where we have our Physicists striving to cure Luchemea.

the_exterminator321

lol true say but one more question were is the civil war were half way thru 2005 and seriously wat kind of stupid person would go back in time any person with half a brain would kno that u can change time (for the worse) like in back to the future he changed it so that he didnt exist (he changed it back later)

Goodwin

Passive, Even the great 'Titor' himself said it would be dumb to place your faith in anything claimed by one individual. And yet there the 'Pro-Titor' camp are doing just that.

As far as the non-debunkable stuff goes - Even if you accept the reason that he's got stuff WRONG is because of his laws of unbreakable logic, Titor didn't really say anything that wasn't open to interpretation. Even the supposedly cast-iron NO WMDs in Iraq prediction can be read in exactly the opposite fashion.

Passive, Even the great 'Titor' himself said it would be dumb to place your faith in anything claimed by one individual.[/b]

JT was implying to keep an open mind..

And yet there the 'Pro-Titor' camp are doing just that.[/b]

I don't know who you're talking about, but you're guilty of that same kind of narrow minded thinking, no matter what evidence comes up, you've already written it off. Regardless of the fact that you admitted JT's story isn't debunkable.

Even the supposedly cast-iron NO WMDs in Iraq prediction can be read in exactly the opposite fashion.[/b]

Debunk away then..