JT Fake!!!!!!!!!!

the_exterminator321

Re: JT Fake!!!!!!!!!!

ok passive u can think that Titor wasnt a hoaxer and i didnt make this board to convince u that titor doesnt exist i was looking for people that thought titor was a hoaxer anyways timetravel was and wasnt that original for an idea (u kno there are books and movies about it) but i do give him credit for being one of the first to go on the net (thats wat makes it original he was first to go on the net) and say it and ultimatly i seriously think that ppl belive him cause he was the first 1 to go on the net and say he was a time traveler

electricsheep

Re: JT Fake!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not here to say i believe JT or not. But he did say that on his worldline a civil war happened and that there was a chance it may not happen on ours. Thats not what i disagree about. What i disagree about is how you say time machines are 100-1000 years away. can you please tell me how you KNOW this? as you have said it several times. my friend, look around you. every DAY technology grows so quickly. we are on the virge of a breakthrough. do you think anyone was expecting computers? tvs? those didnt take 100-1000 years to make. and scientists have been working on figuring out time travel for god knows how long. and JT also explained the chances of the future being changed. please do your research before casting something down like that. its thoughts like that that make things like this seem impossible. people dont want to accept it because they think its impossibe but try to go back 5 years before jet airplanes were made and tell someone about them. they would NOT believe you.