JT Foundation/Oliver Williams Research

Judge Bean

There's also that "me against the world" thing, the paramilitary life of an inmate, and being forced to fall back on fundamental "values." Almost everything I can come up with about this evokes both Titor and the voice of a prison inmate to me.

It surprises me that I hadn't noticed this before. Self-reliance, truck farming, spare religion, simple food, and the willingness to accept the mass destruction of the "outside world" and its people. Everything fits.

StarLord

Great thinking All you guys!! You found the thing we were NOT looking for or at.

I can see it now, FLASH Titor an Inmate!, Traped in time, doing time, got alota time, gotta dime?

Snow

OK you guys are moving a little fast for me.

Oliver Williams, who did the johntitor.com site and the Coast to Coast radio interview may or may not be a prison inmate. Oliver Williams of johntitor.com definately has computer access and the ability to spend 4 midnight hours on the phone and radio just in early August, 2004. John Titor had computer access and the ability to answer posts immediately and access to a fax machine. Paint me a clearer picture of what you are suggesting happened here.

I'm beside myself with the excitement of the new evidence and incredibly impressed that one of our members has found some new puzzle pieces that have not been on the table before. I can't say how thrilled I am that we have someone with the desire and the ability and the tools to do these kinds of searches on our team! Virtualgirl you have done an awesome job bringing something new to the table.

But come on you guys - you just load it all up on the hoax-wagon and start tromping through town like you have solved the big mystery. Have you? Please prove it.

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

SFW

Cornelia

Hey Snow, men love to solve problems quickly! That's why they jump on the hoax wagon so fast! :lol:

Anyway, we must:
-be sure he is the same Oliver Williams
-be sure that Oliver Williams was in prison on November 2000

Also, from what I understood she was doing her lawyer training while reasearching. We have respected lawyers here: would the Pope graciously conduct the same research? I can't believe a student has access to resources the Pope don't!

More: can an inmate have access to the insurance paper of the prison truck? Maybe in Italy it could happen :lol: but in USA I don't think so. I don't know if in your country the inmates can get those special projects in which they work for the prison office or something like that. If it's possible, then he could have had access to papers, the Internet and a fax.

virtualgirl

Guys,

Gracias'!! I do my best.....Now don't get me wrong about Oliver Williams. It still could not be the editor. The info just fits. All the stuff on Haber, I'm sure of. Then again, it could just be alot of coincidences. I'll keep researching. The only reason I'm sure on the lawyer is because I have the drivers license on the whole family as well as all their property records. One thing I need to check on is the corporation papers. They say that Haber is the acting agent but doesn't say who he represents. Also, I thought corporations had to at least have 2 members but he is the only one on them. Maybe that's only on L.L.C. And don't worry Cary. I'm not dangerous. I'm really very loveable when you get to know me. :flirt: I just want to know the truth. Part of me wants to believe, and he almost had me. I mean we still have to consider that Hawkings changed his findings after the posts so I don't know. I emailed Williams and asked him how he fits in. I told him if it's him, to fess up and I'll back off but if there is no reply and I find out that it is him, I'm going to blow it wide open. He still hasn't replied and it's been about a week. I would still prepare like you have been in the event that I'm wrong. It never hurts.

Snow

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Sep 21 2004, 07:15 PM
Guys,

Gracias'!! I do my best.....Now don't get me wrong about Oliver Williams. It still could not be the editor. The info just fits. All the stuff on Haber, I'm sure of. Then again, it could just be alot of coincidences. I'll keep researching. The only reason I'm sure on the lawyer is because I have the drivers license on the whole family as well as all their property records. One thing I need to check on is the corporation papers. They say that Haber is the acting agent but doesn't say who he represents. Also, I thought corporations had to at least have 2 members but he is the only one on them. Maybe that's only on L.L.C. And don't worry Cary. I'm not dangerous. I'm really very loveable when you get to know me. :flirt: I just want to know the truth. Part of me wants to believe, and he almost had me. I mean we still have to consider that Hawkings changed his findings after the posts so I don't know. I emailed Williams and asked him how he fits in. I told him if it's him, to fess up and I'll back off but if there is no reply and I find out that it is him, I'm going to blow it wide open. He still hasn't replied and it's been about a week. I would still prepare like you have been in the event that I'm wrong. It never hurts.

Hello VirtualGirl:

Can we find out what the Oliver Williams in prison did to get there? When his sentence started? When it will end? Can we find out who his attorney was when he was tried?

I wrote to Oliver Williams myself, right after the Coast to Coast show. I was looking for the faxes. I never got a response. I did however find my email to him in his "Mailbag" section. LOL - he edited it to exclude some comments I made about how his site worked and he fixed the problems. I wonder if your email is posted.

Keep up the good work VG . . .

Would you care to provide anything like scans of the info you came up with for the Library? Pretty please?

SFW

virtualgirl

Snowflake,

I suppose I can get it together and scan it, but I'll have to black out the DL #'s. To leave them would be highly unethical. If there are attorneys on the forum, they could guide me. I wonder if the address would be okay. It's really not hard to gather all this. Everything was free except the site that does the drivers license and VIN #'s. That's a paid site that we use to find people for preforclosure real estate (Sometimes they just disappear). That's why I'm so good at it. The corporate papers and the truck VIN papers would probably be okay. And if you type in Oliver Williams in a web search and really search, there is a web site (I'll have to find it again) with an inmate looking for company. I just kind of tripped onto that one. The corporate papers can be looked at also on the Osceola County records site. Hope this helps everyone alittle bit. I don't mind sharing. I've been gathering it to give freely anyway. And I don't hide. If anyone is near Dallas, just yell.

virtualgirl

Cornelia,

I just noticed your post...I'm not training to be a lawyer :D'oh: ...I'm in telecommunications. My husband buys real estate and has paid sites to find people to try and buy their property. I don't want there to be any misunderstanding. Maybe I mis-worded. If I did, I apologize. I hope my other post helps clarify some of it. If you dig hard enough, you can find almost anything on the WWW.

Thanks,
Virtualgirl

Cornelia

LOL Virtualgirl!
I'm not english mothertongue, other members got used to my misunderstandings. I think now you got used too! :lol:

sosuemetoo

VirtualGirl -

Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for your exhaustive research on this topic!

I was doing a quick search this morning and I found the following. Is this the Oliver Williams you speak of?

http://www.survivingthesystem.com/Inmates_...ate/florida.htm

Oliver Williams 095034
Charlotte Correctional Institution
33123 Oilwell Re. Mail Box #273
Punta Gorda, FL 33955

This Oliver Williams is one of the petitioners asking for social reform of the prison system.

(Edit) - Looking at the personal information on this guy, I believe I have the wrong one :(