JT Foundation/Oliver Williams Research

Judge Bean

May be time to switch the thread here to a new one; it's changed tracks. This new Titor research should be highlighted.

sosuemetoo

I've moved this part of the thread so that this topic can go on. Wonderful Research so far!

Judge Bean

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Sep 22 2004, 12:24 PM
VirtualGirl -

Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for your exhaustive research on this topic!

I was doing a quick search this morning and I found the following. Is this the Oliver Williams you speak of?

http://www.survivingthesystem.com/Inmates_...ate/florida.htm

Oliver Williams 095034
Charlotte Correctional Institution
33123 Oilwell Re. Mail Box #273
Punta Gorda, FL 33955

This Oliver Williams is one of the petitioners asking for social reform of the prison system.

(Edit) - Looking at the personal information on this guy, I believe I have the wrong one :(

There are two Oliver Williams in prison in Florida?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Sep 22 2004, 01:15 AM
.....Now don't get me wrong about Oliver Williams. It still could not be the editor. The info just fits. ... I emailed Williams and asked him how he fits in. I told him if it's him, to fess up and I'll back off but if there is no reply and I find out that it is him, I'm going to blow it wide open. He still hasn't replied and it's been about a week.

My question is whether the prison truck is the one Titor discusses as his timetravel vehicle.

Also, it appears that the inmates there do have access to the internet. No doubt the records of who uses it and when are still intact, and someone could correlate them with the times and dates on the original posts. There was some complaining at the time that Titor waited a bit too long to respond to some of the questions being put to him daily...

I'm not jumping on any bandwagons. I'm off the wagon. It does make a lot of sense to have a white inmate connected to a National Guard commander and entertainment lawyer concoct a character who talks about the End of the World in terms of militia survivalism, the Constitution, and the orgasmic nuking of all of the powerful and wealthy pinheads back East.

lev

:: All you Virtual Girl! ::

::.. Whether or not it leads to Boomer this is great work virtualgirl! ..::
::.. Please don't hold out on any of your findings ..::

>:D<

DarbyII

VG,

As you do your research you'll end up confirming that the John Titor Foundation did copyright the book back in September of 2003. Check the U.S. Copyright Office Online at http://www.copyright.gov/records/

You'll also discover that Larry Haber is a very well known entertainment industry lawyer in Florida and Hollywood, CA. He's currently in private practice representing a multitude of production companies for movies, T.V. and other projects. He's also the corporate attorney for VISI Corp. He's been a Disney Corp attorney. His wife is an executive at Disney, Florida. See the Florida Department of Corporations at http://www.sunbiz.org/. Search "Larry Haber", "Lawrence Haber" as agent.

He is the first person (along with his family) to have moved into Celebration, Florida - a Disney "planned community" just outside the front gates to DisneyWorld, Florida.

One of his offices is located at 606 Front Street, Celebration, Florida. That is also the address for the John Titor Foundation (a Florida limited liability corp.), a movie studio, audio recording studio and a print/video/radio advertising agency. The John Titor radio program promo was produced in that building.

The John Titor story began on http://www.timetravelinstitute.com on November 2, 2000. At that time the SysAdmin and owner of the Time Travel Institute was also the SysAdmin for the Celebration, Florida community BBS. He had a hotlink to all of his websites on the Celebration BBS - including a link to Time Travel Institute. The SysAdmin isn't involved in the story. It appears that a member of the Celebration community BBS clicked on the link to TTI to make the hook up.

You'll also discover that Titor's reference to "It/Ginger" isn't too much of a mystery. Celebration, Florida and Disney were in a partnership agreement with Segway Corp. Celebration had the first sales outlet in America and the Segway is a common mode of transportation there. More so than in any community on the planet it seems.

DarbyII

For everyone,

I'm the Moderator of the time travel BBS at http://www.anomalies.net. I was one of the people who posted with Titor and TimeTravel_O on TTI and Post-2-Post. So, I've been involved with the story since it began.

A member at Anomalies posted a link to your discussion on my site. I'm known to both Williams and Haber. I'll post the same caution here that I posted on my forum. Take it for what it's worth:

UZI,

Good find on that site.

Let's be very careful about the reference to prison. We don't know that it is the same person and we can't confirm the assertion by the poster there that he somehow had access to the Florida DMV vehicle regristration system to come up with a \"hit\" on a partial VIN.

Finding vehicle registration information using a partial license or partial VIN generally requires a law enforcement department's state and NCIC connected computer system. Using that system to track an Internet story is a serious breach of security. It would result in the employee losing his/her job, possibly being prosecuted and could cause the department to have their account suspended for a period of time. Very serious business.

I see a law suit in the making with the allegation that Oliver Williams (JT Editor) is the felon in prison in Florida. Very dicey - and if he's associated with Haber he has access to legal counsel. Doubly \"very dicey\".

So, absent absolute confirmation that JT Editor/Oliver WIlliams is the same Oliver WIlliams in prison in Florida, let's not make any references to that here.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

--------------------

I don't know how the partial VIN information was confirmed using an open, public source rather than a secure government/law enforcement source. If it was done using an open public source then that, at least, isn't a problem. Good find.

But please do be careful with the allegations about Williams. You don't know that he's the same person that is in prison. If it isn't, Williams (JT Editor) is probably going to be a bit upset (and with good cause).

For me this search for "the truth" has been a game. As I said in another post on my BBS today, this is not national security and we have to respect the "targets' " personal privacy rights. All isn't fair as far as it relates to tracking down the players in the John Titor Saga.

Have fun with this story. I have. But please put it all into perspective and don't get sued. The JTF didn't pick Larry Haber at random from the Yellow Pages and he did not come cheap for them (unless he's doing the legal work for a personal friend or family member).

The name of the game for the JTF is to make a profit. They may not be making much now but this story has been produced as a radio program, written and staged as a play, has been considered as a movie and, of course, there is the book, coffee mugs, T-shirts, etc.

CaryP

Darby,

Thanks for the updates and caution, and welcome to the plantation. You honor this board as one of the original people who was there at the "time of Titor". I know there will be a number of members here who will be excited by your presence. I don't think anyone here has made the assertion that the Williams in prison is the Williams of the JT saga. Speculation of the possibility at most. There is a member here who is a practicing attorney, and I believe he would warn anyone here who was stepping over the wrong line.

I'm a member over at anomalies. I don't post there much as I find the atmosphere hostile and rude, between some of the resident "sharks" there and the tyrannical antics of Rick Donaldson as admin. Interesting that you signed up as a member here, and I hope to see more of your posts. Did you sign up just to warn people about Haber, or were you planning on hanging around a while?

I agree the Titor saga has been a long running game. It can be fun, and it appears to consume people at times. We have a couple of members here who could fall into that category, but we'll try to keep 'em from falling in. Again, welcome and thanks.

Cary

sosuemetoo

Darby,

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum. I also am a member of anomolies and share CaryP's insight on anomolies as of late. I welcome your opinions.

Originally posted by DarbyII@Sep 26 2004, 01:50 AM
But please do be careful with the allegations about Williams. You don't know that he's the same person that is in prison. If it isn't, Williams (JT Editor) is probably going to be a bit upset (and with good cause).

You might have missed this post further on up the thread: http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...indpost&p=10131 . We've pretty well decided that it is not the same man. He has a 9th grade education.

The name of the game for the JTF is to make a profit. They may not be making much now but this story has been produced as a radio program, written and staged as a play, has been considered as a movie and, of course, there is the book, coffee mugs, T-shirts, etc.

Sad, but true. However, in my book, just because JTF is in this to make a profit it does not go to prove whether JT is real or not. This is what I personally seek to find.

"Mom"